Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2019, 12:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Plutus (PLU) — Earn crypto for making debit card payments!!  (Read 89937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1 user deleted.)
PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:58:19 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 09:19:26 AM by PLUTUSit
 #1

1566649928
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1566649928

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1566649928
Reply with quote  #2

1566649928
Report to moderator
1566649928
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1566649928

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1566649928
Reply with quote  #2

1566649928
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cryptodv
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507


btcstakes.com


View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 03:02:34 PM
 #2

What time does crowdsale start 4pm EST?



▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|



                   ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌




   ▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███




     ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:06:58 PM
 #3

What time does crowdsale start 4pm EST?

Hey, the crowdsale begins today at 6PM GMT or 2PM EST
chesthing
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:24:22 PM
 #4

How can we monitor how many bitcoins/eth are collected during the crowdsale?
TrueAnon
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:24:52 PM
 #5

How 'bout nooooo

You should name it CROUTONS!  NIGGA IM HUNGRY NOW!!!
PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:46:04 PM
 #6

How can we monitor how many bitcoins/eth are collected during the crowdsale?

Hey, an address will be provided right before the sale starts so that it can be monitored by everyone.
chesthing
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:56:39 PM
 #7

So these will only be tradeable on the Dex exchange - and that will go live when?
ICOcountdown.com
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 500


View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:04:11 PM
 #8

I wish you guys would contact me so I can update my site for the announcements.

http://icocountdown.com

PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:04:26 PM
 #9

So these will only be tradeable on the Dex exchange - and that will go live when?

Plutons will be tradeable both internally on the DEX, and externally on other exchanges.
The DEX is planned to be live in Q3 2016.
ICOcountdown.com
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 500


View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:14:42 PM
 #10

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/745318685460529152 Retweet everyone so we can make sure people are aware!

PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:16:34 PM
 #11

Thanks for the update.
ICOcountdown.com
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 500


View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:25:10 PM
 #12

Thanks for the update.

http://icocountdown.com has been updated with the correct time. I really like the project good luck with your crowdfunding endeavour.

PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:08:04 PM
 #13

The anticipated Pluton Crowdsale has now begun! Thank you for the support!
https://getplutons.plutus.it/
tuvok007
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:34:03 PM
 #14

What is the price per pluton ?

Am I spamming? Report me!
ICOcountdown.com
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 500


View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:40:08 PM
 #15

Can you explain where the other plutons are going?

Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) will be available for sale, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation and inflation rate from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created.

This only represents 4.25%?

Is there a business plan or development plan?

How are you securing smart contacts?

PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:40:29 PM
 #16

What is the price per pluton ?

The initial value of a Pluton will be determined at the end of the crowdsale.
tuvok007
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:46:29 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 08:55:48 PM by tuvok007
 #17

What is the price per pluton ?

The initial value of a Pluton will be determined at the end of the crowdsale.

If you collect 1000 btc in the crowdsale than someone who invested 1 btc will receive 850 plutons? got it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
themav
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:47:20 PM
 #18

Only 5% of the tokens go to the crowdsale, and the rest for the rebate program.  Where then, is the value for investors?  Is this a donation to develop the platform?  
PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:51:17 PM
 #19

Can you explain where the other plutons are going?

Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) will be available for sale, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation and inflation rate from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created.

This only represents 4.25%?

Is there a business plan or development plan?

The 850,000 PLU which are issued after the crowd sale represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000 PLU, which are locked in the rebate contract.

The development plan is illustrated in the timeline which you can view here
PLUTUSit
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 298
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:55:24 PM
 #20

What is the price per pluton ?

The initial value of a Pluton will be determined at the end of the crowdsale.

if you collect 1000 btc in the crowdsale than someone who invested 1 btc will receive 850 plutons? got it.

Correct. The amount of Plutons you receive will be proportional to the amount of bitcoin you contribute divided by the total funds raised.

This section is more detailed here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!