Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Plutus [PLU] — Earn 3% Back in Crypto on Every Debit Card Payment  (Read 97532 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Chromatics

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 04:44:41 PM

Why the project still does not support Russia and Ukraine. I receive regular emails about your updates, but I still have no way to order a card. Is there any hope that this situation will change in the near future ?

Online Loans  for Margin Trading!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David_Plutus

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 05:30:48 PM

Why the project still does not support Russia and Ukraine. I receive regular emails about your updates, but I still have no way to order a card. Is there any hope that this situation will change in the near future ?

Hey Chromatics,

Currently, our services are only available in the UK and EEA, as I'm sure you're aware. Although we're not available in Russia or Ukraine yet, we do have big ambitions for the future so you might well see us there sometime soon!

Keep up with us on social media to keep up to date!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:52:41 AM

I think it depends on the number of people who have opened accounts in these two countries, they will support more languages when the number of users in a country is large enough. However, if you and more people you know need to support this, you should contact the support channel at the website, it will be more effective because the manager rarely active on the forum.
PLUTUSit (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:40:13 AM

Chief Product Officer - Product Update Q2

Our CPO, Minyi Soon, has taken a brief moment out of her incredibly busy work schedule to inform the community about the current features being developed. We have some exciting features currently in the works, many of which should be coming to light in the next few weeks! Check out what the development team is currently implementing below:

https://medium.com/plutus-it/cpo-q2-product-update-69dcfb5245c9
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 11:47:45 AM

I think it depends on the number of people who have opened accounts in these two countries, they will support more languages when the number of users in a country is large enough. However, if you and more people you know need to support this, you should contact the support channel at the website, it will be more effective because the manager rarely active on the forum.

Hey Chromatics - we do regularly check the Bitcointalk thread for feedback and suggestions and collate those for our product team. We would love to expand the range of our service area to include Russia and Ukraine and I'm sure we'll be there sometime soon.

As for localisation, we're hoping to translate our website and some of our promotional material into other languages over the next few months.
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:05:42 PM

Code:
Better Than A Bank
Receive a UK Sort Code and Account Number or European IBAN within minutes.

I am from Asia, I can avail this facility also. Lots of my payment related problems can be resolved if I can get an European based bank account.
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 01:18:35 PM

Code:
Better Than A Bank

I am from Asia, I can avail this facility also. Lots of my payment related problems can be resolved if I can get an European based bank account.

Hey there, just to clear things up for everyone - our services are available throughout the UK & EEA. Specifically, in the countries listed here.

It doesn't matter which nationality you are, as long as you reside in one of the countries listed above then you can go ahead and open an account with us.
CoinLover79

Activity: 71

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:34:13 PM

Code:
Better Than A Bank

Hey there, just to clear things up for everyone - our services are available throughout the UK & EEA. Specifically, in the countries listed here.

It doesn't matter which nationality you are, as long as you reside in one of the countries listed above then you can go ahead and open an account with us.

But if you extend this service to people living in countries in South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh ) this will help not only people living there but also hep you grow. Like in my country PayPal don't operate but if I have a bank account of EU country I can access the PayPal services. Just like e-residency program of Estonia https://e-resident.gov.ee/
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 11:12:55 AM

Hey Chromatics - we do regularly check the Bitcointalk thread for feedback and suggestions and collate those for our product team. We would love to expand the range of our service area to include Russia and Ukraine and I'm sure we'll be there sometime soon.

As for localisation, we're hoping to translate our website and some of our promotional material into other languages over the next few months.
I also still receive newsletters from the project, I live in Russia and I would like to have a Plutus card. I even tried to register for that purpose, but I saw that there was no opportunity to do this for Russian citizens, I hope this will be fixed within 2020.

We hope so too, Boctok. Really looking forward to expanding the range of countries we service in the future.
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 11:14:21 AM

Code:
Better Than A Bank

But if you extend this service to people living in countries in South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh ) this will help not only people living there but also hep you grow. Like in my country PayPal don't operate but if I have a bank account of EU country I can access the PayPal services. Just like e-residency program of Estonia https://e-resident.gov.ee/

We've no doubt that our services would prove beneficial to the residents of South Asia, including the countries you've listed. We'd love to see Plutus Cards dropping around the world in the near future, as opposed to just the UK & EEA as they are now.
SesAnn3

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:57:50 PM

10 years after it initial launch crypto is still far from reaching mainstream adoption. Despite the fact we have so many tokens.
One main reason which I see is complexity in use of crypto.
With this token can we use credit/debit card to do shopping by paying in BTC/Eth etc? It will ba a big relaxation specially for non-tech users.
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 01:10:28 PM

10 years after it initial launch crypto is still far from reaching mainstream adoption. Despite the fact we have so many tokens.
One main reason which I see is complexity in use of crypto.
With this token can we use credit/debit card to do shopping by paying in BTC/Eth etc? It will ba a big relaxation specially for non-tech users.

Users can instantly exchange their ETH/PLU for fiat on our decentralised exchange, the PlutusDEX, and then use their converted balance to spend anywhere with the Plutus Debit Card.

BTC support is en route

You can see our guide to doing so here
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:51:05 PM

Your token is just another payment system or it brings something new? I checked your site, all I find is we can use your token to buy stuff at merchants.
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 12:20:49 PM

Your token is just another payment system or it brings something new? I checked your site, all I find is we can use your token to buy stuff at merchants.

You can think of PLU as a rewards token, similar to airmiles in many ways. However, it has the plethora of benefits the blockchain brings including transparency, immutability, and the ability for users to transfer them at will between one another.

PLU can be converted to fiat using our decentralised exchange, the PlutusDEX, sent to friends and family, and held to unlock double dip rewards in the form of Plutus Perks - additional fiat cashback when spending with our partner retailers!
MineHunter12

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 12:20:15 AM

Do you have any list of merchants where I can use your card like can I use this at KFC or AirBnB?
Secondly, there is too much scam in crypto sector. Your company is registered in some country or its just present on Internet?
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 09:39:18 AM

Do you have any list of merchants where I can use your card like can I use this at KFC or AirBnB?
Secondly, there is too much scam in crypto sector. Your company is registered in some country or its just present on Internet?

The Plutus Debit Card is a VISA card, meaning that you can spend at over 40+ million merchants worldwide at anywhere in the world which accepts VISA.

We're based, and registered in, the UK with our HQ in London.
lahiruu

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:54:54 AM

Lol, it's just a debit card that you spend your crypto with. It can be used anywhere you use the visa card that's already in your wallet, did you read the website?
PLUTUSit (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:05:31 PM

New Feature: Real-Time Notifications & Pending Transactions

Your favourite finance app has just levelled up!

We have introduced real-time notifications across a range of actions including card purchases, trade order fills, KYC updates and more. All of this will give you a heightened awareness of all app activity and tranquillity over your assets. We have also introduced 'pending' transactions so that you are instantly aware of when money has left your account. Check out more on the exciting features below!

https://medium.com/plutus-it/new-features-real-time-notifications-d159668b213e
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:46:31 PM

Working as advertised. Spending on the card is immediately notified on my mobile.

David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 03:09:41 PM

Community Contribution: Providing PLU Liquidity on Uniswap

One of our wonderful community members on Discord has written up an article on how to provide PLU liquidity on Uniswap.

We're big fans of decentralised and non-custodial projects here at Plutus, so do check it out here!

Feel free to get involved and join us over on Discord here.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: