Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free bitcoins every hour!  (Read 388 times)
iSephirotH (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:50:35 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 08:20:08 AM by iSephirotH

There is a slow & easy way to earn bitcoins every hour!
------------------------------------------------------------I REMOVED MY LINK AS I REALISED REFERRAL LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE. THANK YOU, OP PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE------------------------------------------------------------------

It may take quite a long time to collect your bitcoins (unless you're lucky as there's a slight chance you'll hit the lottery number & receive more BTCs) but once you reach 0.00025000 BTCs, you can withdraw it on every Sunday.  However, you may play the Hi-Lo game to multiply your Bitcoins earnings.
It's a safe site as it does not require any downloads or personal information/details. If you look for reviews online about this site, almost all of it are positive reviews. Why not give it a try?!  Smiley
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:53:26 AM

i wont click that, im sure if that link is your reff. And your sound like its faucet, you posted in wrong thread, you should post that in micro earnings section.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:57:31 AM

LMAO dude advertising his freebitco link in services section. OP take this shit to the correct section

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:59:54 AM

Whoa. A lot of guys here already know what that site is all about and we all know that that is a ref link!
Good advertising tho.
iSephirotH (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:08:44 AM

Whoa. A lot of guys here already know what that site is all about and we all know that that is a ref link!
Good advertising tho.
Hehe. Sorry tho. But anyway, no harm giving my referral link as I'm only looking for more money..  Grin

LMAO dude advertising his freebitco link in services section. OP take this shit to the correct section

I'm sorry mate. Just looking for some guys to use my referral link so that I would earn more :\ I'm pretty sure there's no harm to that.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:10:35 AM

We already know the site existance and we dont bother to spend time their because it gives low earnings and not worth for spending time and effort,

i would not click the link knowing already whats inside of it and  also stop dragging people here just to get some reff bonus.

iSephirotH (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:16:44 AM

We already know the site existance and we dont bother to spend time their because it gives low earnings and not worth for spending time and effort,

i would not click the link knowing already whats inside of it and  also stop dragging people here just to get some reff bonus.

Well then do you have any tips on earning bitcoins? I have a quick typing skill tho.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:17:19 AM

Good advertising tho.
Hehe. Sorry tho. But anyway, no harm giving my referral link as I'm only looking for more money..  Grin

I'm sorry mate. Just looking for some guys to use my referral link so that I would earn more :\ I'm pretty sure there's no harm to that.
i hope you know that referral links are not allowed in this forum and it is considered spam. you should edit your link soon.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:25:59 AM

Well then do you have any tips on earning bitcoins? I have a quick typing skill tho.

Well check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0 you can try one of this sites listed and also kindly read the feedbacks if that site is still paying so your effort will not be useless,

Another one is try to do some micro jobs here im service section some other people posting what type of jobs he needs maybe you can use your typing skills out there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: