Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRADER CASH (TRC) - AN ADVANCED WAY TO LEARN. [OFFICIAL RELEASE]  (Read 874 times)
raonysantos (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 02:46:21 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 05:29:56 PM by raonysantos

Today we are introducing the project to the reddit BTC community, and I was very happy with a comment about the project I would like to share, that kind of person with a lot of help to continue.

Thanks not only to him, but to the whole community.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/d3cwpm/feedback_educational_game_of_cryptocurrencies_for/

I explained in great detail the idea of ​​the project and how it is being developed .. and with the objectives that we are focusing on, every tool developed is having a vision, of what it can add in education in this cryptocurrency sector, the same courses that can already be found on the site, are made with great care and attention even those who have never heard of cryptocurrencies, exchanges, operations and advantages .. will have the opportunity to understand better.

An example is the Learning Center , which has already been developed.

Centro da aprendizagem

The video course I developed for when the member is at Level 2 :

He talks about the beginning, how the cryptocurrency trader and market works, that the cryptocurrency market does not suffer from state regulation or central bank interference and its guidelines, where in the end this is the real free market , which anyone can invest, because besides not needing high investment, on the contrary, you can invest really tiny amounts, like 10/15/20 dollars, you can still withdraw the capital anytime you want, there is no deadline fixed to leave your money there, that if one wants even the whole amount can be withdrawn at once, I also give practical examples of the operation within the exchange platform, and the operation of the exchange itself.

in the learning center the member moving to Level 4 :

He has access to a video explaining what are the currency exchange services and bureaux de change, where Cryptocurrency Money Exchange brokers mediate the buying / selling relationship of digital currencies through an online platform where transactions and negotiations are made. I also give practical examples, such as: "Imagine you want to trade a few dollars for cryptocurrencies, it is in a currency exchange that all this trading takes place." I also explain that at a currency exchange you can still withdraw what you have in cash in cash in your local currency. We suppose you live in the United States, your withdrawal will be in US dollars, in Brazil the withdrawal will be made in accordance with the current state currency, ie the real.

in the learning center the member moving to Level 6 :

He will have access to a video explaining, What is an exchange, which exchanges are digital platforms that allow the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies among users, that Exchanges do not make direct sales of cryptocurrencies, their responsibility is to facilitate contact between the buyer / seller user, that Exchanges' main goal is to make every process that involves the trading of cryptocurrencies as safe and transparent as possible, in order to succeed both the buyer and seller goal, I also talk about the negotiating fees.

There are 16 levels and video courses, teaching with great care and attention to the smallest details, seeking to answer the main doubts of this market.

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raonysantos (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 09:07:07 PM

currency investment movement: TRADER CASH

Trader Cash: buy link: https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/TRC-BTC.html

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print