Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♣[ANN]Highstakes COIN [HISC] - Play'EM Hold'EM Fold'EM POS/MN Changing GamePlay♠  (Read 1179 times)
r15en

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:23:02 PM

A masternode coin which gives passive income and bets on the idea that people are gamblers? Can't wait to see how this plays out (sorry for the pun).

Seriously, though, this looks like it has potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:16:38 PM

A masternode coin which gives passive income and bets on the idea that people are gamblers? Can't wait to see how this plays out (sorry for the pun).

Seriously, though, this looks like it has potential.

Potential? You are joking?
From what I see at the moment there is no community as there are no normal developers. And without this, game projects simply can not work.
msg768

Activity: 172
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:36:55 AM

Why is the website and explorer down?

RitE
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

This project does have potential but seems to be aiming too high at the onset. Turning smaller partnership opportunities kiln hopes that landing partnerships equals guaranteed success.
Let me clarify. MDC Hash is a new shared node/pool/stats/info service. We are 100% fiat funded and do not dump coins to pay the bills. We also charge the lowest fees in the market with no strings attached. Meaning you don't have to lock up a certain amount of Midas or buy our coin to get a discount on fees. We don't have a coin.
We charge 2% of rewards as fees.
That is what is best for project's communities. We also have one of the most transparent dashboards that allows users to see every reward that comes in, both stakes and nodes.

Right now, before we launch our new site, the official partner listing fee is loaning an instant node. It is a loan that is paid back in full. The purpose of the loan is so we can spend our funds providing the excellent service we provide.

My discord username is Rite#6713 if anyone has any questions about our service, partnering with us, or creating an account so that you can grow with us

MDC Hash saves you more to make you more!!!
xxxxGooDxxxx

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:06:38 PM

Add "HighStakes Coin (HISC)" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:22:08 PM

Price is insane (almost like BNB Coin  Grin) but no volume then this is the first time I know this exchange  Cheesy
Just wait for the price dumped hard.

I already saw so many several projects like this, what makes your project different with others?
kubaniol

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:43:18 PM

This coin is definitely over priced. I mentioned this on their discord channel and I was banned. I learned from my previous experience never invest in a coin where the team is unknown and there is a master node pre-sale. Lets have the community pay for everything! This coins price will definitely get a hit very soon. I Guarantee it!
zincas100

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:15:21 PM

Hello from the trttNodes platform.

Instant nodes and  COLD masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and start getting rewards  immediately!

Our offer:

INVESTMENT IN MASTERNODE POOLS
    - No tech Knowledge needed
    -3-Step investment setup
   -  Auto-Reinvest rewards
   - Instant withdrawals for 95% of the requests (max 6 hours for the others)
   - Frequent rewards (payments every 6 hours)
   -  Add more coins to existing investment
   -  Withdraw from investment any time
   - Low minimum investment (just 10 EUR value)
   - No cap on investment amount
  -  Low fees
  -24/7 service

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- No tech Knowledge needed
 - 3-clicks setup
- Special launch offer - only 0.49€/Month
-Fees charged daily in TRTT
-24/7 service.
- Dedicated servers

* Special offer offer is valid as we are on Beta phase.

trttNodes Guides
How to invest with trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-with-trttnodes-af2d829d07ed
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/cold-nodes-setup-at-trttnodes-4157645dc1f

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

** If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server https://discord.gg/7PDearP
kubaniol

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:48:12 AM

Told you guys this shitty coin is going to drop. I was kicked out of the discord when I was laughing at the price at $15 per coin! Today this thing is worth $0.80 per coin and it will keep on dropping. Never invest in a project where there is a masternode pre-sale. Also when the project moves so quickly, its listed in many exchanges especially crypto bridge and then coin market cap, plus masternode websites. Means someone already started a project before and they know how to make money on newbies. Stop falling for this stuff guys. If you keep doing it they will keep doing the same thing. All they want is your btc, then the price falls and they will be gone with your btc laughing.
Vikna-Svit

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:58:23 AM

Finally, a project that has a long-term plan. I hope that the devices will develop in this journey and gain the trust of thousands of users,
the coin looks very interesting to me, and it has good potential for further progress, good guys, good transparency, keep up the good work.
HaimnToshi

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:36:13 AM

Got kicked from their Discord today after I mentioned the legendary price drop. I invested 2.2 BTC to buy a single HISC masternode, now that's worth $50, due to lack of development and community engagement. What is worse is their strict censorship in their Discord. STAY AWAY.
hartiberlin

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:04:03 PM

Well, I was just on their discord in the wallet section and several other people also reported that their wallet is no longer working,
exactly as mine...

Also the coin has quickly dropped now to 6 Satoshi...
so a masternode ( 1000 coins) is only worth now under 50 cents...
So it seems the project is dead unfortunately...

Too bad, I did not listen to the warnings...

Never will invest in unkown masternodes...with PreSell...
pirate hunter
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:35:00 PM

why they dont talk to Community. We all understand delays and Problems, but this ist not acceptable
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: