Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2017, 06:00:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TVE | TheViralExchange | P2P Marketing | Earn BTC with Social Media |  (Read 15654 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:04:11 PM

I've been using this site to earn some Bitstratis coin, Excellent site and service.
There are some bugs.
- Not always does the system recognize a tweet or retweet, so you have performed this action for nothing.
- I had to type a captcha 3 times for getting 3 tweets, which is a little bit too much right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alpho2k

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:45:10 AM

I've been using this site to earn some Bitstratis coin, Excellent site and service.
There are some bugs.
- Not always does the system recognize a tweet or retweet, so you have performed this action for nothing.
- I had to type a captcha 3 times for getting 3 tweets, which is a little bit too much right?

1. Do you have an example for the tweet or retweet action? was is before 2 days ago? I've corrected something for that. Would love to hear you on that Smiley
2. The captcha appear 20% of the time. You weren't lucky when you got it 3 times in a row Smiley

densuj

Activity: 756

Paybis >>>> BUY & SELL BITCOIN

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:57:45 AM

This service is still new, i think the OP must listen more feedback from another users if this service wanna growing up. But i have saw there is comment from users who be ignored OP  Roll Eyes

║║║
║║║

║║║
║║║
Report to moderator 
▬▬▬▬  ◢Buy Bitcoin with PayPal            ◢Buy PayPal with Bitcoin            ◢Buy PayPal with Perfect Money  █ BUY SELL EXCHANGE BITCOIN
Paybis █ ◢Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card     ◢Sell bitcoin for Bank transfer     ◢Buy Perfect Money with PayPal █▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬  ◢Buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money ◢Buy Perfect Money with Bitcoin ◢Buy Bitcoin with MoneyGram    █ digital & cryptocurrency exchange
Hash RushFirst hash-powered online gamepre-ICO starts on August 16Claim Your Ethereum Mining colony and get 25%
Babayega31

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:32:47 AM

Hello OP the one listed in your site is only stratis token do you have plan in future to add some other task that we can earn more points with it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄███████████▄
           ▄███████████████▄
         ▄███████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████▄          ▄▄            ▄▄      ▄▄                                           ▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄        ██          █ ██      ██                                           ██
   ▄█████████▀███████████▀█████████▄      ██            ██      ██                                           ██
 ▄█████████▀  ▐█████████▌  ▀█████████▄    ██ ▐██████▄ █████████ ██  ███████ ▄██████████████████▄  ████████████████▌
█████████▀     █████████     ▀█████████   ██    ▄████ █▌██      ██    ▄████▌██       ▐█        █▌▐█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
 ▀█████▀       ▐███████▌       ▀█████▀    ██  ▄█▀  ██ █▌██      ██  ▄█▀  ▐█▌██       ▐█        █▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌██
   ▀█▀          ███████          ▀█▀      ██       ██ █▌██      ██       ▐█▌██       ▐█▌      ▐█▌         ▐█▌██
                ▐█████▌                   █████████▀▀ █▌██      ██████████▀  ▀█████████████████▀ ▀█████████▀ ██
                 █████
                 ▐███▌
                  ███
                   ▀
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████   
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
xrobesx

Activity: 325

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:55:23 PM

Hello OP the one listed in your site is only stratis token do you have plan in future to add some other task that we can earn more points with it?

We do not add the tasks ourself. Any user or business can purchase Viral Points and list their own tasks.

With more marketing, we hope TVE can be filled with hundreds of tasks for users.
xrobesx

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:59:32 PM

I know this site very well , it is olders than one year I think , but why you wait until now to announce it here , this forum can bring more users for this site .
I want to mention that it is legit site and it is paying , but after some days ( about one week ) .

Yes you are correct Robertqueen2, TVE has been around for over a year.

We've spent a lot of time perfecting bugs and strengthening the security of the site over the course of time. A big part of that is ensuring users are real people and not bots that can come and drain all the tasks for free btc.

We did not want to drive lots of users to a site that had errors and bugs and then lose users. Apart from some small glitches reported, we are now happy with the security and state of TheViralExchange and would love to expose it to as many people as possible.

S3cco

Activity: 501

❤️ BitcoinGarden

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:45:09 PM

Good job till here. The crypto world was missing a similar service.

However, there's something you should improve if you want to make a high quality service.

Rewards should be calculated according to QUANTITY and QUALITY participant accounts.

For example, my main twitter is 3 years old, hand updated daily, +30K real followers, almost 100% crypto. I would like to participate when there's content to share that meet my quality standards, but obviously I won't do for the same reward that get a 15 followers account created 10 days ago...

To prevent abuses, you would need to validate each account individually. There are some services that can do that. Twitter Audit is one, but there are others...

If you ever plan to develop the system in that direction, please contact me. I have a couple more suggestions and I would be happy to help beta testing a tool that can help all us monetizing our work in a fair way...

ultrloa

Activity: 672

Altcoin Man!! Bounty Hunter.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:34:19 PM

This service would be the best exchange for those twitter campaigns because this site isneasy to use and the task is very simple yet easy to follow And one thing i really want to see more advertiser to this site so we can earn free bounty for staying here.

OP really needs good promotion so his site well be known to crypto lovers in this furom.

xrobesx

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

However, there's something you should improve if you want to make a high quality service.

Rewards should be calculated according to QUANTITY and QUALITY participant accounts.

For example, my main twitter is 3 years old, hand updated daily, +30K real followers, almost 100% crypto. I would like to participate when there's content to share that meet my quality standards, but obviously I won't do for the same reward that get a 15 followers account created 10 days ago...

To prevent abuses, you would need to validate each account individually. There are some services that can do that. Twitter Audit is one, but there are others...

If you ever plan to develop the system in that direction, please contact me. I have a couple more suggestions and I would be happy to help beta testing a tool that can help all us monetizing our work in a fair way...

Thank you very much for your feedback. I understand what you're saying and we are discussing it over as a team.

This is a very logical approach because we already check accounts for to try and ensure they are real and to eliminate bots. And clearly someone with 30k+ followers is giving the advertiser a much larger audience than the 15 follower account.
ultrloa

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 12:06:50 AM

Thank you very much for your feedback. I understand what you're saying and we are discussing it over as a team.

This is a very logical approach because we already check accounts for to try and ensure they are real and to eliminate bots. And clearly someone with 30k+ followers is giving the advertiser a much larger audience than the 15 follower account.

Little more promotion OP and your site will be known ive earned many stratis coins now Smiley but i want to see more advertiser so we can earn more viral points Smiley

But i dont see offers in fb, maybe advertisers dont see facebook is a good promoting paraphernalia thats why we can see less advertiser are giving viral promotions there.

xrobesx

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:03:11 AM

Thanks for the support ultrloa!

We seem to be growing a nice userbase of people ready to complete tasks. We need to get some more advertisers on board now.
ultrloa

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:27:09 AM

Thanks for the support ultrloa!

We seem to be growing a nice userbase of people ready to complete tasks. We need to get some more advertisers on board now.

Well to get that OP you need a good advertising strategy so site owners will notice that this kind of service is existing here and maybe those who own sig campaigns here well avail your service offered and it is also good for exchange those existing twitter campaign but for now its good to see we can earn free alts in this site.

And i love the site its mobile friends, Cheers.

alpho2k

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

TVE 2.8.12 has been delivered
- Youtube subscription confirmation improvement
- Youtube video like confirmation improvement
- Improve look of social buttons
- Correct twitter error message for the minimum of friends and followers
- Correct a bug with user not verified on affiliate page
- Do a big clean up of code for social api (twitter, facebook, youtube and google +)
- Change bonus structure

alpho2k

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:20:01 PM

TVE 2.8.13 is out!
- Add info in database for who can create other point type ad
- Add retry for google + and youtube actions since api updates are slow
- Change minimum number of friends on facebook to 60
- Capture user's country and continent for future use
- Improve new password strengh
- Remove the login form on the main page
- After 5 unsuccessful logins attempt, the account is locked for 15 minutes
- After 1 unsuccessful login attempt, the user will need to do a recaptcha for the next try

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 476

Get free tokens @BountyPortals goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:40:26 PM

It looks good. I hope more come and it has a lot of people that trade here. More exchanges the better it is for trader and even it is very good for the crypto currency to make more of it used in transactions . Also then we need more miners so it helps bitcoin to grow strong. Very good.

alpho2k

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:47:59 AM

Hey guys,

If you are interested in The Viral Exchange, you can follow me on steemit : https://steemit.com/@alpho2k or follow the tag https://steemit.com/active/theviralexchange. I'll try to post regular updates.

Thank you,

Babayega31

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:02:44 AM

Hey guys,

If you are interested in The Viral Exchange, you can follow me on steemit : https://steemit.com/@alpho2k or follow the tag https://steemit.com/active/theviralexchange. I'll try to post regular updates.

Thank you,

I dont have steemit but im always collecting stratis and viral points to your site OP great job OP,

Do you have any other advertising plan to make this site known to people? I want to gathered more points and earn more money Smiley

I quitely followed the small progress of this site and it is good to see their are other coin dev joining now to advertise their coin here and maybe we can see more in the future and rise the viral points per claim OP Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄███████████▄
           ▄███████████████▄
         ▄███████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████▄          ▄▄            ▄▄      ▄▄                                           ▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄        ██          █ ██      ██                                           ██
   ▄█████████▀███████████▀█████████▄      ██            ██      ██                                           ██
 ▄█████████▀  ▐█████████▌  ▀█████████▄    ██ ▐██████▄ █████████ ██  ███████ ▄██████████████████▄  ████████████████▌
█████████▀     █████████     ▀█████████   ██    ▄████ █▌██      ██    ▄████▌██       ▐█        █▌▐█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
 ▀█████▀       ▐███████▌       ▀█████▀    ██  ▄█▀  ██ █▌██      ██  ▄█▀  ▐█▌██       ▐█        █▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌██
   ▀█▀          ███████          ▀█▀      ██       ██ █▌██      ██       ▐█▌██       ▐█▌      ▐█▌         ▐█▌██
                ▐█████▌                   █████████▀▀ █▌██      ██████████▀  ▀█████████████████▀ ▀█████████▀ ██
                 █████
                 ▐███▌
                  ███
                   ▀
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████   
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
alpho2k

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:36:00 AM

TVE 2.8.14 has been delivered
- Improvement in our bot protection
- Add administration panel to proceed withdraw instead of doing everything manually
- Send an email when a withdraw is processed

Cast12

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:31:08 AM

This looks like a great service and I wish you the best.
rindo

Activity: 756

The Movement DAO

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:19:08 AM

just feadback TheViralExchange is working well so far i have using for earn stratis Smiley I found an idea from TheViralExchange thanks a lot TVE

🚂 Unstoppable Organisation - The Movement DAO
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.