Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for some feedback for this site anyone  (Read 309 times)
acckill (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

anyone know anything are had any dealings with this site found it yesterday just wondering any help please

bitnake.com
SinsOfWrath

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:08:00 PM

never been there.
is that faucet ? or gambling or just bitcoin forum?
since i dont use antivirus in my pc, i was scared for malware or else
acckill (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:14:34 PM

its suppose to be a site where you can buy bitcoins with skrill/paypal just wondering if anyone has dealt with the site and if its a scamsite or a good site it tells me location germany
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:02:08 PM

I heard about this site for first time , I have visited it , look good site , but I wonder why it doesn't have any announcement in this forum ?
We know that any famous site whatever it is ( gambling , trading , faucet ...) , must have announcement here , but this site doesn't has .
The announcement thread gives it more legitimacy and make the site owner able to connect well with the members .
SinsOfWrath

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:35:12 PM

well maybe someone will try later even it was a small amount to give us a proof.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: