Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: War against Iran is (not) necessary because...  (Read 1258 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:12:57 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 07:31:52 PM by Masha Sha

1) it will nuke isreal
2) it will nuke Saudi Arabia
3) it will nuke itself
4) it's impossible to do business with the mullahs there is no jurisdictional stability and too much corruption
5) it's fun when the goal is total destruction when taking all living things there as ennemies to be obliterate
6) good training
7) good tv shows
Cool good movies later
9) to free the women ;-)
10) it's a nice destination to visit
11) take revenge for all the fallen in Irak because the Shia are one block
12) liberate Iraq from Iranian control
13) test new weapons and tactics
14) make money rebuilding the country
15) the fun of war, advancement and other opportunity to apply the training
16) show the world who has the deadliest military force ever assembled
17) sending people to the afterlife in mass
18) getting the gas and oil for free

Your opinions? Can you add more? Or are you a supporter of the Shia?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:06:05 PM

Gotta say Iran is one of the very few Muslim countries I don't dislike. It is opposed to Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist states and that's already a plus. The government is very oppressive but it seems the population is civilized and the cities / landscape marvelous to behold and experience. Might even visit Iran within a couple of years ... !
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:25:37 PM

Gotta say Iran is one of the very few Muslim countries I don't dislike. It is opposed to Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist states and that's already a plus. The government is very oppressive but it seems the population is civilized and the cities / landscape marvelous to behold and experience. Might even visit Iran within a couple of years ... !

Under Californian or Colorado law it would be perfect! One limitation in this war no DU. I am sure the Russian allied with Iran because of some nefarious plan in the background...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:27:05 PM

Iran does have many people who practice Wahhabism. Yes they are much more forward thinking and westernized but still have a large Wahhabist population.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:30:01 PM

Iran does have many people who practice Wahhabism. Yes they are much more forward thinking and westernized but still have a large Wahhabist population.

And are oppressing like almost every one in the region the nice, warm kind and fuzzy Kurds... Is it good to be Christians in Iran? Or jew? I am sure it would be better once defragmented ;-)

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:41:11 AM

I'd agree with you. Unlike the GCC nations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, Iran does not spend its petro-dollars to encourage radical Islamism in the third world nations (such as Pakistan and Bangladesh). They enforce the strict Islamic law inside Iran, but they don't bother about the other nations.
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:27:55 AM

I'd agree with you. Unlike the GCC nations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, Iran does not spend its petro-dollars to encourage radical Islamism in the third world nations (such as Pakistan and Bangladesh). They enforce the strict Islamic law inside Iran, but they don't bother about the other nations.

Its already been discussed that Iran does fund terrorism I'm not sure if they openly encourage radical Islam though but they do and have funded terrorism in the past.
And now with the new nuke deal I assume they will start funding more and more terrorists.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:28:19 AM

Its already been discussed that Iran does fund terrorism I'm not sure if they openly encourage radical Islam though but they do and have funded terrorism in the past.
And now with the new nuke deal I assume they will start funding more and more terrorists.

Apart from isolated incidents, there have been no proof to link the Iranian authorities to terrorism. On the other hand, the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world is the NATO and its allies (especially Turkey and the GCC). For example, the NATO is currently supporting the "moderate terrorists" against the secular regime of Bashar al Assad in Syria. 
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:31:22 AM

Apart from isolated incidents, there have been no proof to link the Iranian authorities to terrorism. On the other hand, the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world is the NATO and its allies (especially Turkey and the GCC). For example, the NATO is currently supporting the "moderate terrorists" against the secular regime of Bashar al Assad in Syria. 

I'm sure the Iranians do all they can to cover up their funding of terrorists. But its still widely known that Hamas and Hezbollah have been openly funded by Iran as well as been supplied with weapons and ammo. If that's not funding terrorism then I don't know what is.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:50:24 AM

I'm sure the Iranians do all they can to cover up their funding of terrorists. But its still widely known that Hamas and Hezbollah have been openly funded by Iran as well as been supplied with weapons and ammo. If that's not funding terrorism then I don't know what is.

Iran only gives ideological support to Hamas and Hezbollah. If the Americans can support hardcore Islamist groups such as Al Nusra (Syrian version of Al Qaeda), Jaysh al Islam, and Ahrar al Sham, and provide them with advanced weaponry such as the TOW anti-tank missiles, what is wrong with Iran providing ideological support to Hezbollah?
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:52:24 AM

I have never seen good news report about anything relating to Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaeda,etc.or they all's Jihadist organization??

Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:32:30 AM

i will like to say that impossible war against any country is not the solution of the problems facing the world. it will creat more panic because some countries must be in favor of the country who will fully defend the country so it imposed war on all over the world and you can see that this time if 3rd world war imposed this will be the end of the universe i think. i will like to say that imposing war against a country not a wise decision.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:45:36 AM

Totally agree with you.  It is the only country in the Middle East which I have not heard of get involved in any war.  It is like an old civilization, its name is Persia before I think.  Hope to go there too. Cheesy
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:31:49 AM

2 questions:

A) what happen when you smoke afghan hash in Iran and your daddy isn't a peshmerga or a mullah?
B) how many American military installations?

If a) something and b) none; the war must begins and fast, unleashed it all, bomb it all, flatten it all and the beauty of the land will not change the Persians or Iranians or Shia what ever you want to call those who are going to die didn't build it.

Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:48:46 AM

Totally agree with you.  It is the only country in the Middle East which I have not heard of get involved in any war.  It is like an old civilization, its name is Persia before I think.  Hope to go there too. Cheesy
I think if the USA has any interest from Iran then it is not possible to stop war against Iran. they will impose war against tell they get their interest from them.  my personal view is that Iran is a peaceful religion country they want peace in the society and do not like war.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:13:54 AM

they don't bother us and we shouldn't be bothering them. our real enemies are the saudis and pakistanis.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:16:53 AM

they don't bother us and we shouldn't be bothering them. our real enemies are the saudis and pakistanis.

They wage war against the opponents of assad and are supporting the enemies of Isreal...

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:50:21 PM

They wage war against the opponents of assad and are supporting the enemies of Isreal...
opponents of assad = islamic state and israel

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1389

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:52:49 PM

1) it will nuke isreal
2) it will nuke Saudi Arabia
3) it will nuke itself
4) it's impossible to do business with the mullahs there is no jurisdictional stability and too much corruption
5) it's fun when the goal is total destruction when taking all living things there as ennemies to be obliterate
6) good training
7) good tv shows
Cool good movies later
9) to free the women ;-)
10) it's a nice destination to visit
11) take revenge for all the fallen in Irak because the Shia are one block
12) liberate Iraq from Iranian control
13) test new weapons and tactics
14) make money rebuilding the country
15) the fun of war, advancement and other opportunity to apply the training
16) show the world who has the deadliest military force ever assembled
17) sending people to the afterlife in mass
18) getting the gas and oil for free

Your opinions? Can you add more? Or are you a supporter of the Shia?

The war is not necessary in any case, I guess, because it isn't really a solution of problems.
But considering a strong suni movements, it is nice to have a shia opposition, I suppose

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:59:46 PM

opponents of assad = islamic state and israel

It's easier to find who are his allies and biggest supporters : China, Russia, Iran, and hezbulla... It's impossible for an honest decent human beings to support Assad. However real human beings are in short supply nowadays... Instead most are little drones piloted by monetary incentives without any independent thought but survival and monetary gain accumulation...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: