Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD BTC-POP Limited - with proof  (Read 2521 times)
scam-watch (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:13:44 AM

See full article here: https://oswfi.blogspot.com/ I left his comments in here as well toprove what a liar he is. If you have money there get it out because he is being shut down. The proof is below.

FRAUD BTC-POP Limited
https://btcpop.co/ - Why people did not even take a little bit if time to look into this company is beyond me. It;s another business in a postal box with no real physical presence. They list employees on their site, yet he claims 1 employee...himself. So they are probably just friends or something. He is also NOT allowed to run, a bank, or an exchange. He has completely none of the countries requirements to do this. I will provide all the links below you could possibly need as proof of this being a complete and utter scam. The company is also up for disolvement if he doesn't provide the paperwork and proof they have requested many times.

One more thing, they own the company they use to verify identities https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/35875-btcpopco-acquires-ardevacom/. This is just wrong, especially when they are already a fraud. Nor though they want to know who you are, they will not prove who they are at all. No full names, or anything to verify their own identities. My guess from his very poor English is he is an immigrant who will rake in the money and run. Let's not forget Advera had their own problems regarding fraud and falsified documents.

Here is a pic of their fake office on an empty road.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0AluuUGc8Xw/V2sM7M9xU-I/AAAAAAAAABE/Q9IrvGD7SAYOvtuzxkpAP-jb7M4ng4fpQCLcB/s320/Screenshot%2B-%2B06222016%2B-%2B06%253A12%253A29%2BPM.png

Want your minds really blown have a look at this page which tells you it's all a lie. http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09492940/btcpop-limited?page=overview

Status
ACTIVE
Active proposal to strike off
Incorporated
17 March 2015 (1 Year 3 Months Old)
People
1 active directors & 0 active secretaries View All People >
Mr Lee Bartholomew
Annual Returns
Next annual return made up to 16 March 2016due by 14 April 2016
Annual Returns Overdue
Accounts
Next accounts made up to 31 March 2016 due by17 December 2016

• No previous accounts
Shareholder
1 shareholders View All Shareholders >
Solely owned by Lee Bartholomew
Group structure
No parent company or subsidiaires reported
Classification
To be provided on next annual return.
Charges
No charges reported
Activity
Unreported
Previous Names
No previous names reported
Employees
No employees reported
Turnover
No turnover reported

Posted by Phanuel Raphael Grigori at 3:15 PM  
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest

6 comments:

The Truth
June 22, 2016 at 5:15 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete

The Truth
June 22, 2016 at 5:23 PM
What this dumbass doesnt know is BTCpop was sold thats why its no longer being registered in the UK.All the information above is sooooo inaccurate its not even funny.This person running this site has exactly 0 creditbility! Oh yeah and they do have a physical office...maybe you need to put the real truth on this inaccurate scam site of yours. Oh yeah, they also had a phone number to call plus they had many members stop by the office to say hi. really if you dont know wht the hell you are talking about or even have the partial truth..Shut the fuck up!

ReplyDelete
Replies

Phanuel Raphael Grigori
June 22, 2016 at 5:40 PM
I have plenty of credibility, look it up on google, and I am not ONE person. I posted what was supplied by the government. No mention of sale and I paid for the documents. And as of now you are still responsible for all the users that have been ripped off by YOU. A quick look of you fraud of a business will show real quick to truth behind you bullshit, https://bitcointalk.org/ alone is loaded with you fraudulent crap. I told you to contact a lawyer...I await with bored anticipation the ones you threatened us with. We are on the other hand coming after you! You will be reported to every single law enforcement agency listed in our resources. AND they are coming down hard on people like you now.

Delete

Phanuel Raphael GrigoriJune 22, 2016 at 5:43 PM
Also we checked and can find no public announcement of a public sale of your fake limited company. Another bit of information you have to make the registry aware of...they are not aware. But awful curious now.

Delete

The TruthJ
une 22, 2016 at 5:47 PM
Troll, go back under the bridge where you belong. I think you may just be a little jealous over the success of BTCpop, anyone at anytime can register and speak to any member to confirm what is going on. Seriously, get out from mommys basement, get a job and a life!

Delete

Phanuel Raphael Grigori
June 22, 2016 at 6:06 PM
And since you brought it up what is the phone number (these days phone numbers do not mean a thing as far a validity.) Als was that pic I posted fake? It's from your government who also listed you as NOT having a physical presence. But I'll will forward this to them so they are aware you are saying they are lying and committing fraud.

And since I have no clue what I am doing here is links to every company profile for your scam...
http://www.companieshousedata.co.uk/c/09492940
https://www.aihitdata.com/company/0198C64B/BTCPOP-LIMITED/overview#main

This is more info from what I posted up top
Registered Address
1 Parkgate Cottages
Catsfield
TN33 9DT
Country Origin
United Kingdom
Telephone
Unreported
Website
Unreported
Social
Unreported
[Update Details]

Where is the phone number you were legally supposed to report it.

and this...

Filing History
First Notification Of Strike-off Action In London Gazette (section 652). (GAZ1)
09/06/2016
Filed on 9 Jun 2016 1 page DOWNLOAD (£0.99)
New Incorporation Documents (NEWINC)
17/03/2015
Filed on 17 Mar 2015 26 pages DOWNLOAD (£0.99)

You do know what strike off action is, it means closing or going bust! Look it up, since you pretend to now more than me.

And I paid for the PDF files if anyone wants a copy!

And you all will love this about when they acquired the company used to verify you, though he keeps his shit private like where he is really from.
BTCPOP.CO ACQUIRES ARDEVA.COM https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/35875-btcpopco-acquires-ardevacom/

Best for last https://www.companieslist.co.uk/09492940-btcpop-limited

Company type: Private Limited Company
Company number: 09492940
Company status: Active
country of origin: United Kingdom
incorporation date: 2015.03.17
has UK establishment: No (that means NO physical building)
has appointments: Yes
in liquidation: No

You are in a lot of trouble. I'm proud to be your troll and we all will until your locked up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmax420

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:58:53 PM

Hmmm..so because I have proved you wrong you now have to approve my replies so you are not embarrassed further, really?Huh? Again you are nothing but a bottom feeding troll spreading more BS than a full day on a farm. No scam with BTCpop...ask our members...oh wait you say you have a few members, but cant prove it all you have are a few who either didnt repay thier loans or did something they should not have and were ban..your handful out our over 20k+ satisfied members means absolutely nothing. So you go and do whatever you think you have to do, wont affect btcpop either way. Your online name alone says it, you think you are a angel huh? rotfl you are nothing but a piece of manure waiting to be stepped on.  Now that I think about, maybe you could even team up with The Westboro Baptist Church...you two deserve each other.

scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:25:41 PM

Everything in my post is from legal registry companies, including the company you registered with. And NO I wont post your comments that say nothing but insults without adding anything of substance or value. People have brains, they can view all the documentation, as well as research themselves. What is you banking licence number, who is your insurer? No one, and no one. You are not legally allowed to operate as a bank, or exchange. AND if you were you would have a required banking licence and the required insurance. You claim to be insured...but by who. Also if you have share holders, why did you not report it to the registrar as required by law. Hell you did not even report your employees. Your users have the right to know these things. As well, you say you are NOT the owner, and are no longer  in the UK...yet you did not tell any of your customers this, nor did you notify the registrar in the UK which is the law. People will view all the evidence. They will call themselves to verify. Then you will run with their money or get caught and pay the price.

And saying it's sold...and I'm not the owner and never was...and we are no longer in the UK, means absolutely nothing legally. I won't reply to anymore of your nonsense. Instead of talking like a drunken soldier give your users all the information they deserve. Update your address, list a working email address. Operate your business the way you should.

I suggest everyone invested in this company realize you will be ripped off. Look at all the information he has already failed to mention to any of you. Call the numbers I supplied, then when you see everything I said is true...report him. All that information is there as well.
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:03:32 PM

Just throwing it out there. I physically drove down and visited Pop, and it was all dandy. Met the old owner, actively chat to the new owner. If you think it's a scam and whatnot though, don't invest there it's all good we don't mind Smiley
scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:09:22 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 07:21:06 PM by scam-watch

Just throwing it out there. I physically drove down and visited Pop, and it was all dandy. Met the old owner, actively chat to the new owner. If you think it's a scam and whatnot though, don't invest there it's all good we don't mind Smiley

That confuses me, since the 'new' owner says it is now located in a new area with no  registration laws. So what is the address then, they say its no longer the one listed on the site or the legal UK registry.

This was wrote by Lee on my site "None of that means anything..BTCpop is no longer in the UK and under new ownership..piss and moan all you want its pointless, no one cares what you have to say. By the way I dont own BTCpop previously or now..must be another one of your outlandish ideas!"

That should worry every investor.
scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:24:40 PM

And honestly, if you are both British, why such terrible English?
dbnpoizned

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:22:07 PM

Lee is definitly English, although I'd agree that his typing is genuinely terrible, and he could be mistaken for a foreigner in a text conversation.  Tongue

All the other accusations don't really seem worthy of comment.

-----------

Keep Calm and Carry On Shilling. Good Luck Smiley
maxzilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:36:43 PM

And honestly, if you are both British, why such terrible English?

Sorry man, but your English is not top notch either Tongue
Vinny1987

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:42:30 PM

" Nor though they want to know who you are, they will not prove who they are at all. No full names, or anything to verify their own identities."

So Lee Bartholomew, David Bell, David McMurdo, Miriam Brunton, Chad Reed etc etc are not full names? BTW the new owner is called Holger Gundlach! Its not exactly a government secret. Cheesy
ALATAY2K16

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 01:00:23 PM

if they where not legit in the UK before changing CEO , then how come you yourself have posted there registration on company's house?? why would they be registered if they where a scam?Huh nothing like making yourself look like a fool

Bright Lilim

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:07:46 PM

A fabulous beast only whispered about but never seen: indeed, there's no real proof that there are any. Still, someone is causing those with the Need "Have my Faith in God strengthened/defended" to be instantly obvious to angels... Wink
Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:14:22 PM

The Grigori were able to use their resonance to automatically determine whether a perceived disturbance was caused by an attempt to make someone lose or gain faith in something. Of course, all Grigori of Faith were stripped of their Attunements before they were Outcast. Of course.  Cheesy
Casimir1904

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:21:23 PM

That confuses me, since the 'new' owner says it is now located in a new area with no  registration laws. So what is the address then, they say its no longer the one listed on the site or the legal UK registry.

This was wrote by Lee on my site "None of that means anything..BTCpop is no longer in the UK and under new ownership..piss and moan all you want its pointless, no one cares what you have to say. By the way I dont own BTCpop previously or now..must be another one of your outlandish ideas!"

That should worry every investor.

Thats strange, i replied you that btcpop will be moved to another jurisdication and not that its already moved.
I also wrote that btcpop will become more transparent.

New coldwallet of BTCPOP: https://blockchain.info/address/1PPADLQsQoWfn4i24uNQxC8kYbA3PtzwWJ

Signed Message: New BTCPOP Coldwallet - Casimir1904
Signature: GyA8sWhLGjFBxfocROQ99/HlV73eGdELb2KGKoFUrbNfibryXq2rCUp0uPtmi4TMWHHiK61pnmSPRr0kz/O5LzU=
Address used for signing: 1PPADLQsQoWfn4i24uNQxC8kYbA3PtzwWJ

And i deleted your last reply to me, I'm not wasting my time with you, specialy not as their is still lot work to do @btcpop.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:24:48 PM

Before he was made Outcast, Phanuel had a small but growing number of Servitors, set up along the lines of a fairly traditional hierarchy. Due to the relative newness of their Archangel, Servitors of Faith were still working out protocols and formalities in dealing with each other. Each Servitor still felt personally bound to the others in general, and to any one of several ad hoc groups in particular.

This solidarity shattered like a ceramic mug on a stone floor when Phanuel and his Choir were made Outcast. The Grigori of Faith went with their Superior: the others were, bluntly, prevented from following. The various groups were split up; their members scattered among the rest of the Host. It is interesting to note that very few assigned to Stone or Purity lasted very long - and that almost no Malakim that once served Faith have survived to the current day. The rest have mostly faded back into the background of Heaven.

Still, there are rumors. There are rumors that Judgement is constantly monitoring (and sometimes suppressing) secretive organizations descended from the old groups. There are rumors that more than one Servitor of Faith has joined Phanuel in exile - or that some Outcasts have sought his service. There are even rumors that there are angels that have never seen Heaven, having been created directly by Faith and fighting a lonely War on their own.

But rumors are rumors. The Truth is inaccessible to any Seraph below the rank of Archangel, and they never speak it to Servitors.
dbnpoizned

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:26:31 PM

Lol funny stuff.. Blah blah, erectus habbadacus Phanuel Raphael Grigori BonerFaccio

Meanwhile, back in reality, POP is operated in an extremely transparent manner.

One new feature that the new CEO incorporated was a signed cold-wallet so that all coins users have in the site are visible
Check it out -> 1PPADLQsQoWfn4i24uNQxC8kYbA3PtzwWJ

[edit] -nvm i missed casamir's post above Tongue
ALATAY2K16

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 01:27:15 PM

and you say your an experienced scam hunter? not by your blog your not, all you have done is woke up, took random screen shots and research!!! well if you can call your "research" research because lets be honest you couldn't research the back of your hand because everything you say is BS lol. Dam as ive said before you even made yourself look like a tit wank lol

Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:41:32 PM

Munchkins  Grin
Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

Raphael
Archangel of Knowledge

Really Huh??
dbnpoizned

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:37:12 PM

I bet this is Darch again: The return of The Dark an Mysterious Cludoshi??
Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

Even Darch has more Brain cells than this astonishingly stupid Idiot, he does not even know how a registered office works for a UK business
revo999

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

2D animator

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:29:30 PM

I am earning 85% daily on bTC-POP and they are paying

PROOF

http://eightyfivepercentprofit.blogspot.com/

----------------------------------------------

First ever SCAM company which is providing loans and most users never RE-PAY loans ,

so company is SCAM or USERS ?
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:43:22 PM

I think both since they allow this to happen (and they use their own verification system). I just recently lost my money to two "A" rated completely verified members/traders with plenty of succesful trades. I'm sure it's all a trick so they get verified, do hundreds of trades that they paid back to gain reputation and then start opening more expensive ones as an exit strategy.

Similar to how ponzi/hyip scams work.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:02:34 AM

Just an FYI post, from the new owner's FB about the old owner

Lee Bartholomew as you're not responding to anything i have decided to go public.
Lee Bartholomew decided to scam a lot people for a lot money.
I bought btcpop of him, he hided numbers and even created fake accounts with balances created in the database what he attempted to withdrawal after me owning btcpop.
He borrowed a lot of money in bitcoins and got lot of money from IPO's
I still get daily emails about unpaid bills, late reminders, from collections agencies addressed to him.
Be careful with doing any kind of business with that person. 

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Daneric

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:42:10 AM

I used to get instant loans from this site before they changed rules. I have been visiting it often but I have not read any mischief. I am surprised with the information provided here claiming that btcpop.co is a fraud. I am keenly following
Cludoshi

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

I bet this is Darch again: The return of The Dark an Mysterious Cludoshi??

I'm not this guy (that guy's an asshole btw) and I'm not Darch, for god sake!  Shocked

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: