Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [free] Earn up to $ 25 per hour to watch videos ~ Thw Global advertising  (Read 920 times)
Dorkslayz (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:54:56 AM

Welcome to our group thw global France!

►►► http://fessender.thwglobal.com/

Thw Global advertising " the new mlm free!!!

► Currently in pre-launch, you can already register for you position and become a "iv", Which means: Viewer International!

► The launch is planned for July 4, 2016!

$$ here is the diet of overall remuneration provided by "thw global advertising": $$
► You can earn up to $ 25 per hour to watch videos of all types on Youtube.

→ Giant of international advertising, thw needs of more than fifty thousand people of more than 21 years old able to devote up to 10 hours per week in giving comments on ads, pilot programmes on Television, Trailers of movies, video surveys and much more.

→ More than 90 % of this work can be done from a mobile phone or a computer, at any time / anywhere and 24/24 7 DAYS ON 7, from the comfort From your house or outside.
► This is the principle of Youtube in the opposite direction.

► There are no fees to start working with thw.
This is a global offering, so it's the best time to talk about it around you!
When you sign up to thw, you will receive a welcome email with a link on which you must click to activate your back-Office!

►► Please do not hesitate to use your referral link, thw will reward you up to $ 5 for each person who's going to win up to $ 25 an hour that you personally have recommended. There will be up to 10 levels!

This means that if someone that you have recommended has worked 10 hours, it's going to win up to $ 250 and you, you'll earn up to $ 50 of commission. And this will continue for as long as the person you recommended will continue to do this work!
1) you spend 10 hours a week to watch videos, you'll earn up to $ 1000 per month!
2) you find 10 other people to do the same thing and you earn up to $ 2000 per month + your $ 1000 per month!
3) you build a team of level 10 of thousands of people or more to do the same thing as you, you'll earn up to $ 40 per month for each person in the ten levels!
Advertising is the 4th largest industry in the world. Thw therefore needs more than 50.000 "IV" which may belong to any country and speaking any language!
We'll see what it is going to give, if you want to register, here's my link:

►►► http://fessender.thwglobal.com/
Non reff: thwglobal.com

IF it`s true we can make some easy money , if not we don`t loose nothing Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:56:37 AM

No it can't be true!
25$ per hours and watching video Cheesy I want a refund I have watch tons and tons of youtube video for free!!!!  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:02:02 AM

No it can't be true!
25$ per hours and watching video Cheesy I want a refund I have watch tons and tons of youtube video for free!!!!  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes

You`ll never know , we must test this method because is FREE .
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:08:46 AM

No it can't be true!
They are probably going to  use this information to hqck into your account . I will stay away from such promotions
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:09:56 AM

No it can't be true!

Go ahead give your info to hackers .there is no free meal in this world
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:11:26 AM

No it can't be true!

Go ahead give your info to hackers .there is no free meal in this world

guys i will try it , when i registered i introduced only my email , a name , password and an email and that`s all .

Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:14:08 AM

No it can't be true!
They are probably going to  use this information to hqck into your account . I will stay away from such promotions

i didn`t put my credentials or my email , i just created an email and a password ... we will see that`s happen.
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:17:10 AM

so why So Easy? 25$ in 1hr i think No it can't be true! in 10hrs 250$ lol nice but i will not gave my info them thanks mate

Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:20:19 AM

so why So Easy? 25$ in 1hr i think No it can't be true! in 10hrs 250$ lol nice but i will not gave my info them thanks mate

i will give it a try like i said but you can put different credentials .
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:27:33 AM

Almost can't believe this will be for real a lot of promises for a service that isn't even running. Such pre register offers are mostly a big scam only to lure people to register on there website. Will pin this topic for later let's see how honestly they really are.

Be careful if you will pre register always use different password and email if you don't trust it fully.
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:36:43 AM

Almost can't believe this will be for real a lot of promises for a service that isn't even running. Such pre register offers are mostly a big scam only to lure people to register on there website. Will pin this topic for later let's see how honestly they really are.

Be careful if you will pre register always use different password and email if you don't trust it fully.

I hope will be like they say

p.s : i used a differed user , pass and email.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:34:05 PM

That is indeed the most clever too many scammers around nowadays. Maybe you can post some updates about this new service when you know more about it.
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:51:25 PM

That is indeed the most clever too many scammers around nowadays. Maybe you can post some updates about this new service when you know more about it.

I think i will do that on 4 , i hope is not a scamm or someting , if it`s true we can become rich Cheesy
LLec

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 03:17:47 PM

your attitude remember me some people that advertise site like:
"rolex mails" or even that pay 1000$ or more for a single click/ video .

SO in this industry IT'S impossible you get payed more than a small fraction (a couple of dime Wink ) . Or even you see a product that valued 10 $ Cheesy and some one pays more just to watch a video? Sounds impossible, and yes your'e going to lost your time.
You have only one life ... so time it's precious Wink
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:22:49 PM

I saw this site being promoted on facebook just a while ago. Are you that man I saw? Lol. The name doesn't look professional. The advertiser tself doesn't soun professional enough to be believed in. How are we supposed to trust something like this. A site which offers ridiculously high amount of earning for a short period of time and it's free! Now, isn't that shady?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:30:37 PM

I saw this site being promoted on facebook just a while ago. Are you that man I saw? Lol. The name doesn't look professional. The advertiser tself doesn't soun professional enough to be believed in. How are we supposed to trust something like this. A site which offers ridiculously high amount of earning for a short period of time and it's free! Now, isn't that shady?
Guys , do not take it personally maybe the site will do the payments , no one knows untill 4 july .

Sorry and i don`t want to create problems .
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:36:38 PM

Earn up to $ 25 per hour to watch videos"
Is this real? Grin
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:41:31 PM