Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert to USD?  (Read 930 times)
21BTC (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:07:11 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 09:16:19 PM by 21BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:02:23 PM

You earned 25 btc in 3 years? Congrats then  Cheesy (but actually i want see the proof too). Well, try sell your btc in localbitcoin, i see many people said if that site is recomended. And for me, we shouldn't holding big amount in exchange site, imagine if that site down for a long time , and we need money at that time too.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:55:41 PM

25 btc in 3 years ? are you kidding me ? it means more than 7 btc in a year ? congrats on your great success. but i tell you store your coins safely somewhere in a cold wallet. you can use exchanges like paxful , localbitcoin (it is very much recommended). also dont sell all your coins at a time because it can cause a risk of loosing all your coins at one time. cut your btc in half and sell small by small parts. btw i think you can become a very rich person if you get successful in selling all your coins and dont get scammed.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:59:56 PM

Depending on the country that you are you can try and search for local people and trade the bitcoins for cash which is the best way and without any fees like the exchanges.
SinsOfWrath

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:22:24 PM

you can find local buyer from the forum with region you are.
then you can meet him (i suggest you bring someone with you for your safety, like an adult one).
then you can sell it then (with cash).
always do it in public place since that wasnt small money (if you really have 25 btc).
then you can try to sell separately or small amount for safety.

hope it will help you..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:09:09 PM

Depending on the country that you are you can try and search for local people and trade the bitcoins for cash which is the best way and without any fees like the exchanges.

As quoted upon the country you reside you can prefer different exchange websites as well trading websites. On the whole localbitcoins.com gives ease of converting.
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:38:43 AM

I think it is not a good option to keep all this amount in an exchange site. you have to withdraw your money after selling the btc and when you want to buy again, make a new deposit with USD. it will be much safer
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:50:58 AM

Don't put a large amount of bitcoin on any exchange. It's too risky. Put most of it on an offline wallet and just use a little for trading. Too many exchanges have closed or stolen our money in the last couple of years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:00:28 AM

Best suggestion I think is hold your coin in your wallet, its huge amount and dont trust even exchanges will run. so wait until your old enough to widraw your funds we don't know what will happen in next 3 years maybe the price of bitcoin at that time is too expensive.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:12:23 AM

Why you worries don't have bank account? You've using bank account your family or friends. Then Bitcoin would be rising year to year. so bitcoin waiting your bank account then worth as big money.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:06:12 AM

if you have some bitcon or you are earning bitcoin from a signature campaign and you want to convert your bitcoin from bitcon currency to USD. then you can use a online exchange for doing so. you can you yobit, or bestwest and so many other currencies exchange through whom you can chage your bitcon currency in to USD and some other currencies.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:37:58 PM

i think there are a lot of exchange where you can easily convert your bitcion even every currency in to USD. so i will suggest you yobit. that is such a reliable exchange with low rate and very simple and easy way of converting your bitocin into dollar or any other currency.
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:46:23 PM

I am a student and don't really have bank account and won't have one atleast for next 3 years but i do own 25 BTC by my 3 year hard work.It really stress me to see bitcoin rates fluctuate so much. Some people say to immediately sell after halving to secure profit but i won't be able to do so because i have no way nor intention of converting it into cash yet.Now my question is how can i convert them into usd temporory online when bitcoin rates are up say 1 btc = 1000 USD then i want to convert my 25 BTC to 25000 USD and when it goes down i will buy again.Basically,i don't want to convert it into cash. I see websites like btc-e.com,bitfinex etc but do they need verifications etc and any limit on trades? and is it wise to hold that much bitcoin in exchange sites? I don't want to end up being the person who just kept holding bitcoins even when the price got upto 1000 usd and keep it falling down.Please advice something  Smiley

you are like me. i saved 45 bitcoins since 2.5 years as well.... u can use btc-e for this. im using this site for almost 1 year. and i kept around 10 btc there.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:08:03 AM

I am a student and don't really have bank account and won't have one atleast for next 3 years but i do own 25 BTC by my 3 year hard work.It really stress me to see bitcoin rates fluctuate so much. Some people say to immediately sell after halving to secure profit but i won't be able to do so because i have no way nor intention of converting it into cash yet.Now my question is how can i convert them into usd temporory online when bitcoin rates are up say 1 btc = 1000 USD then i want to convert my 25 BTC to 25000 USD and when it goes down i will buy again.Basically,i don't want to convert it into cash. I see websites like btc-e.com,bitfinex etc but do they need verifications etc and any limit on trades? and is it wise to hold that much bitcoin in exchange sites? I don't want to end up being the person who just kept holding bitcoins even when the price got upto 1000 usd and keep it falling down.Please advice something  Smiley

you are like me. i saved 45 bitcoins since 2.5 years as well.... u can use btc-e for this. im using this site for almost 1 year. and i kept around 10 btc there.
there are a lot of exchange who convert bitcoin in to USD and so many other currencies like altcoit, onecoin etherium. and also in flat currency like USD EURO and so many other currencies.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:57:13 PM

Actually, people do not understand OP question. Yes there is lot sites are there to convert BTC to USD, but the main reason is OP don't have his Bank account so where should site send his money.Site need bank account must right so how it possible. But there is a one way you can find local BTC buyer in your place and go there take cash and sell your coins there only.This is the only solution you have.
andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:21:26 PM

is simple what is your from country your can exchanger market place exchange local or
you can convert localbitcoins dot com you seach your country and then will list buyer your country
Cxinbolen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:37:02 PM

Actually, people do not understand OP question. Yes there is lot sites are there to convert BTC to USD, but the main reason is OP don't have his Bank account so where should site send his money.Site need bank account must right so how it possible. But there is a one way you can find local BTC buyer in your place and go there take cash and sell your coins there only.This is the only solution you have.
Clearly you also didn't understood my question! I never meant to sell my Bitcoins for Cash. i want to convert them to USD temporory online so that i can buy bitcoins later when the price falls. meanwhile i don't want to fear that exchange will run away so i wanted something that gives me control just like bitcoins but the value is actually USD and guess what i just came to know about tether but i don't know how i can buy them.

If you want to convert your bitcoins to fiat to buy back if/when the bitcoin price falls, then just go the extra step and take the fiat into your own hands (cash, credit, online payment methods). It'll just be one small, extra step when you buy bitcoin back.

But my advice is to hold the bitcoin. The price may fall a little after halving, but you can save yourself the hassle and keep holding as the price continues to rise after that; however, I won't try and force you to do anything.

25 btc in 3 years ? are you kidding me ? it means more than 7 btc in a year ? congrats on your great success.

Err... have you heard of this thing called a job? Online or not, 7BTC (equal to roughly $4.6K at time of writing) is barely anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: