Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin is one new step for sucess.  (Read 15349 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:18:28 PM

Since many of the youths are involved in it. Also it is now a good source of earning. Can new generation be independent and will bitcoin help for personal development.

Yes many youths now are using bitcoin because they know that bitcoin have many opportunity. And bitcoin are easy to use and tranfer money in different places. So new generation be independent now coz bitcoin is big help to them to earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:43:13 PM

Since many of the youths are involved in it. Also it is now a good source of earning. Can new generation be independent and will bitcoin help for personal development.

Yes many youths now are using bitcoin because they know that bitcoin have many opportunity. And bitcoin are easy to use and tranfer money in different places. So new generation be independent now coz bitcoin is big help to them to earn money.

That is a big opportunity, and the secret weapon of bitcoin.
The young generation grows up already knowing bitcoin. They have no false prejudgements of bitcoin because they know it from experience.
And they will pass on their knowledge to the next generation.
A lot of people can't be persuaded of the advantages of bitcoin, but bitcoin will manage to grow its way into society.
I think bitcoin is already a story of success, but this story has just begun.

It's me!!!
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

The young generation grows up already knowing bitcoin. They have no false prejudgements of bitcoin because they know it from experience.
A lot of people can't be persuaded of the advantages of bitcoin, but bitcoin will manage to grow its way into society.
I think it is not success and this is just starting and we will see more few years the adoption of bitcoin..
If more people are using bitcoin and it will be a wellknow online payment like paypal here in my country maybe we can say that bitcoin is in new level or success of promoting bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:09:38 PM

yes , sure . now many people spirit to use bitcoin because bitcoin is really future money and profitable
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:20:04 PM

Depending on how you discovered Bitcoin, whatever reason you have, it's already a win for Bitcoin. The more people using Bitcoin, the more demand there will be. When there is demand there's supply. It adds to the Bitcoin's value. That's one step to success. Having Bitcoin as a form of transaction is already a victory. It is revolutionary.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:25:08 PM

may be yes , for me bitcoin is just fill my free time not think about success with bitcoin
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Of course. Old people and some others in the 40-50 house's won't use Bitcoins, so it will take some time until BTC reaches to the level we want, but sooner or later it will happen, because the future can't be stopped, the technology is here to help and people will be aware about it, maybe not now, but at any moment. I agree with you, it's just the beginning, we will see much progrees yet about Bitcoins and its uses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

Bitcoin for me is my way of earning my money. Infact i resign my work and go full time bitcoin user. I find bitcoin very helpful to me , even im in home i am earning big quantity of money. Bitcoin helps me with my financial problems. And Im hoping that i can be a successful bitcoin user someday
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:31:18 PM

As most users quote, bitcoin has given investment free earning access. Another thing it seems to grab the attention easily with its increased price. Just within a very short period of just within 8yrs time bitcoin has reached the highest growth. When digitalization of world happens, bitcoin will surely get used as the currency for all needs.
Yeah but it hasn't reached its highest growth yet, as the price keeps rising every day, every moment. And like you said, bitcoin is a great way of earning money easily, it offers us a wide range of online jobs that don't require many professional skills. So having faith in bitcoin seems to be the right thing to do  Grin
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:49:49 PM

I personally think that if there is a will there is a way , if you do have an idea that you are passionate about then you will try to go all the way for it, i have a friend who has been using bitcoin for a quit some time now, he was always passionate about bitcoin and always wanted to create a business that accepts bitcoin and now he owns a very successful shop that he started with what he earned from bitcoin and it is going so well and accepts bitcoin payment.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:42:17 PM

Of course, for that I use Bitcoin, it helps to raise funds for investment in himself and self-development.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:38:44 PM

Bitcoin for me is my way of earning my money. Infact i resign my work and go full time bitcoin user. I find bitcoin very helpful to me , even im in home i am earning big quantity of money. Bitcoin helps me with my financial problems. And Im hoping that i can be a successful bitcoin user someday
Why you resign in your real job? real job is the better than focusing on bitcoins, earning from bitcoins is just a way to get successful or rich in life but you don't need to give up your job to focus on bitcoin you can do it part time.

killer5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:47:59 PM

Yes i think for sure bitcoin is evolving day by day and many youths are coming across bitcoin everyday and i think bitcoin is future money and it holds a very good value in future Smiley

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:10:13 PM

I think yes because you can earn bitcoin for free without investment and it can cause to you to be successful in life but you need skills or strategy on how you grow your bitcoibs it is free even kids can earn with it.

But earning with bitcoin through free investments will also result into bad result, why? Because you will end up earning a very minimal profit.

Better to invest with your own pocket because the return is sure if you will be patient enough and wait for the price increase which is to come.

I've been looking for those people who became successful with bitcoin and I know it can also happen to me.

Sorry, I strongly disagree that free investments will have a bad result.  At the start, I agree that it will be minimal since the fund is very little but people with great skills and strategy, you can increase your stash and later on will have a bigger earning, it will take time but eventually it will gain a bigger earning.  For example,

In a PTC site that accept bitcoin, a person can join there for free then start clicking ads, it will take sometime to earn an amount so that you can rent a refferral, but the moment you have rented referral working for you for the whole month, you can see your earning getting doubled, then tripled until you have bigger earning per day that you can rent more referral and eventually upgrade your membership.  Then from that the real profit starts.

This is just one example that can give you a good amount as long as you have right strategy.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:15:24 PM

Since I know bitcoin , I can save more money ( become alternate investment beside gold )
With current value of bitcoin that I'm own, I can start build online shop

I can conclude that bitcoin is part of your success steps. yeah, it is possible. some people out there try to earn bitcoin in several ways they can, and then they earn some coins. the coins can be converted to fiat to fulfill daily needs, or even they can buy things with bitcoin. so I think it is part of success. success is wide. it can be to fulfill needs or even to buy something.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:25:58 PM

Depending on how you discovered Bitcoin, whatever reason you have, it's already a win for Bitcoin. The more people using Bitcoin, the more demand there will be. When there is demand there's supply. It adds to the Bitcoin's value. That's one step to success. Having Bitcoin as a form of transaction is already a victory. It is revolutionary.
True it always depends to us how we discovered bitcoin and how we can use it in many ways We can use bitcoin in gambling activity and we can use it by trading and many people nowadays are using bitcin and its in demand right now even in india bitcoin is totaly high price there they buying bitcoin with always +20$ from the preev rate

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:40:47 PM

Yes it is true that bitcoin is helping many people who are using bitcoin as there source of income by converting it to cash. But we don't have to put all of our hopes to bitcoin as the source of our income because we don't know how long will it last. It is more important to have a proper and stable job for us to have a great amount of money that we can spend in our everyday living. In this way we can be sure that we would not become a person who always have a problem in earning money.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:19:14 PM

True it always depends to us how we discovered bitcoin and how we can use it in many ways We can use bitcoin in gambling activity and we can use it by trading and many people nowadays are using bitcin and its in demand right now even in india bitcoin is totaly high price there they buying bitcoin with always +20$ from the preev rate
Yes as long as people are using bitcoin for protective way then there will be no doubt that bitcoin will be an new step for a successful life especially in financial way. Unfortunately people are misusing bitcoin like gambling and buying drugs. Still it is their personal rights, I feel bad on them because they are not using bitcoin for protective way.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

yeah bitcoin is really a new step for successful because i also earning bitcoin in enough amount and sometime i feel that bitcoin is my business like as there is more jobless people who are get their income through bitcoin.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:21:46 AM

May be the most success story using bitcoin is the young generation to learn and to live with it. That is, transact with it save it and inform and educate other people how to use it all over the world. This is the only way bitcoin to compete fiat currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: