Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a good amount with 0.01BTC?  (Read 10205 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

you can sports betting with 0.01 btc you have to find a good match as select the team that has the greatest chance of winning despite having little odds at least have a low risk for losing

But still, there is a chance of losing all that 0.01BTC because nowadays many matches are fixed so you can't just guess based on their earlier performance to choose which team is going to win. You need to have luck also to support your knowledge. Gambling is not the way to earn money so don't ever gamble to make more money in short time. Just play these games for fun and if you're lucky then can make some money.
well indeed since most of the games are already been fixed by those mafia's its harder to predict because even the most favored team loses with the under dogs, better to enjoy your game and with .01 btc you can try playing with dice or poker where you just needed patience and some skills to earn a little.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?
IMO there is no good strategy. If you want to risk that 0.01 BTC of yours in gambling then be prepared. You can nt just look at the positivity of gettig a profit. You can also lose it.
If you want a nice profit with that btc my suggestio for you is to join Primedice bingo competition. You could bet min. 0.001 btc with your money and win a 0.05 BTC prize if you complete it. Cheesy

But playing bingo competition is once in a blue moon before you complete it. Do you think how many games he need to play before he can hit the jackpot or winning price? that would be too risky, though I agreed that there is no strategy to earn accurately 0.01BTC that's insane if that there is.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:00:58 PM

How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?

You select the gambling section, that's why i think you want to earn from gambling. Otherwise i couldn't understand what you actually want. You have 0.01btc than i suggest you should try to sports betting, because in sports you could win, may be you couldn't earn a decent amount, because as you know in gambling you take risk but perhaps you could win something.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

You select the gambling section, that's why i think you want to earn from gambling. Otherwise i couldn't understand what you actually want. You have 0.01btc than i suggest you should try to sports betting, because in sports you could win, may be you couldn't earn a decent amount, because as you know in gambling you take risk but perhaps you could win something.
yeah right if you can have some lucky day you will be able to win something but you are prone risking your money inside gambling there's no assurance not even any good proven strategy yet to  keep earning from your gambling activity only luck will make some decent profits if you got one.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

Making good amount in BTC in a good time is impossible ( well if you gamble and win but if you don't have luck. Sorry to say) but for me a good strategy is by doing small jobs like faucets and watching videos for BTC. It's the most effective way if you are just a beginner but if you have a higher rank in the Forum you can work and apply for campaigns which can pay you 0.0002 BTC ( the lowest)  per post. If you are more higher and higher rank you can get more.  Smiley Hope it helps.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:31:48 PM

yeah right if you can have some lucky day you will be able to win something but you are prone risking your money inside gambling there's no assurance not even any good proven strategy yet to  keep earning from your gambling activity only luck will make some decent profits if you got one.
keep doubling the 0.01 everytime you win for 10 times at least ,
for example 0.01 won it gamble again with 0.02 won it and do again 0.04 and so on until 10 times ,
means it should be 10.24 bitcoin you will have profit exactly 10.23 bitcoin!
keep doing it with your free money and it should not be a problem at all to win big with low amount.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

The fact is that it's very hard to make 0.01 into 1 btc
But it's not impossible.
I remember when I was gambling in 2016 I made 1.3 from 0.01 in 3 hours by continuous focus.
I was betting on 10x and was doing a lot of prerolls.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

The fact is that it's very hard to make 0.01 into 1 btc
But it's not impossible.
I remember when I was gambling in 2016 I made 1.3 from 0.01 in 3 hours by continuous focus.
I was betting on 10x and was doing a lot of prerolls.

That day was your lucky day that is why you made 1.3 from 0.01 investment. But in practical it is not possible for every time and everyone. Only the lucky persons like you can make this profit. My answer is No it is impossible. With this amount, we can not make 1 BTC is a short time. Here we have two condition one is we must not lose this money, and another one is if we don't want to lose this money we have to place very low odds bets. So now tell is this possible.
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

I think the best way to make that amount is through betting. I recommend on staking with small odds cos you have a high probability of winning when it comes to that, Dont take too much risk or you may risk losing everything.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:03:08 PM

Short answer you can’t also it is not specified what the OP means by decent amount and good time, but gambling must not be treated as a way to make any money do Ir for fun or to relax and you will get a lot more form gambling instead of being worried about losing your money.
djordjamayna

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 11:04:36 PM

Just follow my tips and put 0.002 0.003 on them and you will be fine Wink
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:15:39 PM

I think the best way to make that amount is through betting. I recommend on staking with small odds cos you have a high probability of winning when it comes to that, Dont take too much risk or you may risk losing everything.
small odds, i believe if you do it in dice you will get busted within few minutes.

sometimes you will feel that small odds or high odds just have the same chance for you to win , that is why i prefer to go for an odds exactly 2. rather than on an odds below that , when you lost it believe me it is pretty much hurt , imagine you lost on an odds @1.01 ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

small odds, i believe if you do it in dice you will get busted within few minutes.

sometimes you will feel that small odds or high odds just have the same chance for you to win , that is why i prefer to go for an odds exactly 2. rather than on an odds below that , when you lost it believe me it is pretty much hurt , imagine you lost on an odds @1.01 ?
Small odds means you have a greater chance to win but it does not guarantee a win, upset happens anytime and you have to consider that scenario in your gambling career. Whatever game you are playing, betting on small odds is not effective, take chance to think because if it's effective gambling sites would have not been operating now, it's a simple analysis and every gambler should know that.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Earning 0.01BTC can possibly get instantly in trading or it can also be disappear quickly if you made a wrong move. Same thing in gambling,  you can get it instantly or more if you are lucky in the games. But its too risky, due to gambling is more on games of relax and fun only.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

I can only give you idea of what i know it that is sports betting or trading, as in sports betting you can do arbitrage betting that you can have both team profit as per your view calculation. and if you have patience then you can do trading also but in both their is always risk of loss also so their is no 100% confirm profit in any option.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

I can only give you idea of what i know it that is sports betting or trading, as in sports betting you can do arbitrage betting that you can have both team profit as per your view calculation. and if you have patience then you can do trading also but in both their is always risk of loss also so their is no 100% confirm profit in any option.

I agree, it is up to the OP which path he choose. All ways of investment have their own risk. It is up to you if you can take it. In gambling i think it can take in less than a month to have a good amount with a 0.01 investment, but the risk of it is very big. In trading, less risk though but a 0.01 investment will take some months to earn a decent profit from it.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

Sports Betting is the most fun method of betting from my experience. I've tried to play other games like virtual poker or other card games yet they just didn't appeal to me as easily as the sports betting does.
Betting with Bitcoin is fun as it is and it's more fun if I make a bunch of money on whatever it is that I put money in as well. I just want to make money passively while having fun so there shouldn't be any issues if I lose a match with a small little bit of money sitting in it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

Sports Betting is the most fun method of betting from my experience. I've tried to play other games like virtual poker or other card games yet they just didn't appeal to me as easily as the sports betting does.
Betting with Bitcoin is fun as it is and it's more fun if I make a bunch of money on whatever it is that I put money in as well. I just want to make money passively while having fun so there shouldn't be any issues if I lose a match with a small little bit of money sitting in it.
It does depends on an individual on what kind of game would be appealing to them.Im n fan on playing sports betting instead I'm interested on some card games and dice and back to the topic 0.01 btc isn't a big amount to talk since its just really small to consider when we do play gambling but this amount will  enough on playing dice.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

I think it's depend on what type gambling do you choose and IMO , poker is a great type of gambling that able to made profit by player's experience
The case is different if you play on dice since you can really sure what script that they use to make the gameplay really fair play

Smiley
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:29:21 PM

I think it's depend on what type gambling do you choose and IMO , poker is a great type of gambling that able to made profit by player's experience
The case is different if you play on dice since you can really sure what script that they use to make the gameplay really fair play

Only if you are good at poker though! If you aren't, don't ever expect to even earn a single dime regularly on gambling. That is why it is called gambling, you gamble with it and you bet whether you gain something or lose the whole pot. It really would depend on your luck. So don't ever expect to get a steady stream of income in gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: