Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Monero Gang : G T F O  (Read 5080 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:07:09 AM

Glad you are feeling better

Thx me also! Sucks when I want to code, but physically can't! Now I just need to get off the forum. So let's wrap up our points asap.

I think this discussion is important to do right about the time of DAO corruption and these new waves of lisk icos, nxt ico disguised as a resale, etc..

But as to your point about leadership, I don't think a single crypto will do that for the entire space--you can do for your own coin and hope others follow suite if the project is fair and honest.

I don't think we need one project to eliminate all others. But it would be nice if we actually had something honest to support that could actually succeed on a sufficient scale of adoption to be relevant, and not just be a tool for our enslavers and the criminal extraction of our money. In my opinion, nothing exists that meets that requirement, not even Monero nor BitCON. Monero fails the test because it can't scale and doesn't have anything the masses want. BitCON fails because of the Blockstream + China oligarchy control it is sliding into.

Ethereum and all that jizz appears to just be insider manipulation extraction of money from the n00bs. But I will let everyone make their own conclusions and I am not providing a 100% proof or ironclad accusation. Readers will have to judge for themselves.

I feel fluffy is a great leader for Monero and his presentations and leadership on IRC during the Dev meetings is always a pleasure to experience.

He is very pleasant. But he is not the one here in BCT representing Monero. He is not the face of Monero here. If he were, I'd probably had been working on Monero long time ago and we'd raised some funds for serious fulltime development and been a great success. Or even not including myself, but otherwise as stated.

Monero's trying to fill the gap as cash and doing what it can to make sure it can deliver what it promised

They are clueless. Sorry. Cash? They are no where near having any realistic plan for the scaling that is needed for the transactions the masses need on the Internet.

Sorry it is one big joke. I just shook my head and stayed quiet during the last XMR chat when they started talking about plans for marketing. It was painful. I had to leave. Sorry really. I am just being frank with you. It is my honest opinion.

--the development of kovri with I2p developers is an example of attacking a flaw and working with programmers outside the community to solve a problem that the coin alone can't address. I think we get too caught up in this tiny pond with tribal animosity--though it's bound to happen given the different, and sometimes nefarious, agendas.

I think the entire I2P thing is pointless and a major distraction of resources. I would never have approved that decision. I can't give all my reasons. Too much verbiage. A lot more goes on in my head than I can possibly type into this forum.

I like you, Shelby, I think you are smart and understand much I can't, but I also think that about shen, fluffy, smooth and the other Monero developers, so when it gets to name calling between you guys, I try to stay out of it, but I think there is enough blame to go around. I don't really care which coin produces...

Yeah it is really pointless to discuss. The bottom line is action.

I agree.

Disagreements originate from for example a totally different background in s/w development. I come from producing commercial apps for end users such as Corel Painter, a million download web page editor CoolPage, etc.. They come from producing backend systems on servers and finance.

Who do you think has more relevant experience to know how to do end user marketing (myself!).

Who do you think has more relevant experience in network coding (them!).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:25:24 AM

Monero is like Democracy it is the worst Form in existence except for all of the others.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:29:02 AM

@Ceti
I had commented waaaay back loooooong ago i think on Cryptsy's IRC Freenode channel
that i had contemplated my commentary here here at 'The Talk.

I told the guy, i am possibly string up the wrath of a confirmed & admitted lunatic
who told us he was in the Loony Bin before and... who has poured a fortune in REAL money into XMR.
Which relates to the bigger picture around here..

We can chat all we want and laugh and play games but we are fucking with peoples money !
And sorry but i made my stand long ago.
I stand tall and strong with the little guy getting scammed by shitcoins.
NOT the bully scammers in crypto pushing scam coins backed by Millionaires.

Which relates to generalizethis's comment.
Why do we have a fixation on his involvement ?
Does it not raise alarms he had shown up here saying he was a NOOB with his own set of forum rules..
declaring how his first altcoin was Monero.. there for it's the best etc.
THEN.. seeing signs he has poured huge amounts of money into it.
Like buddy cut the crap and use your brain !

@generalizethis ..don't be an idiot !
What happens when a NEW coin comes out and it's dirt cheap..
And all of a sudden you have a Crypto-Sugar-Daddy show up buying you gifts ?

Plus the guy poured 6 figures of cash into the dead tiny little market it had on launch
THEN.. fueled the fire by continually donating endlessly.
Look at the facts people.. this is Risto's coin !

It would probably have been delisted almost 2 years ago if it was not for him.
Yet ShillTard generalizethis loves to downplay the rich guys involvement.
Did he not read what i just god damn fucking posted ? (he keeps saying i am "on ignore" so i don't know)

The guy ran the MEW shit with no over sight for crying out loud.. like WTF Huh?

@Shelby
How the flyin' fuck could you read what i posted earlier and defend them in the slightest.
Did i not provide far more than enough proof to make it crystal clear these guys are bad news ?
What part of what i said does not give you massive red flags ?
What part do you think was not true ?

Holy fucking denial guys ..........as usual.

@CETI Murder ?
I have had a rather "interesting" personal life ...i will *try* and leave it at that Wink
Wonder why i am not worried ? There is a reason  Cool

I have gotten a bunch of Death Threats here in Crypto.. i sent one to staff with a report before.
A guy was trying to raise Bitcoin to get a hit on me basically. (which was likely only sent to me)
I am not worried about squat.

You send a man for me he better be AAA caliber LOL
I am not an easy mark.
I AM a lunatic that trusts no one.. never have.
I have mentioned some things about me that would be a rather large deterrent i won't get into again.

Let's just say if you want to come to MY town then have at 'er..
I told a coin dev 3 year ago when he threatened me..
That he was rich & could hop on a plane & fly over and punch me out.

Oh i got back up Wink
I just don't need it or want it.. i take care of my own business personally.

Another user here you all know works not far away where a couple masked guys
opened fired with machine guns killing 1 gang member (the intended target)
and accidentally hitting a guy who rides a bike with vest+patch and a related women.
Hmm guys that wear vests in my town ? Machine guns ?
Yup.. i live in Kelowna LOL

If a guy say for example paid between 5 & 10k for a hit on a Forum user here.
..he risks getting caught by the Police.. worth it to quiet down some FUD ? LOL
And yeah they do get caught a LOT !
People who do stuff like that are dumb..

If two guys show up wearing neon construction vests and hard hats while i sit at a cafe in town
then mow me down with some automatic weapons then so be it.
There is nothing in life that would make me back down.
I have lived long enough and i am always willing to throw the nose of the jumbo jet into the dirt with a grin on my face.
(NOTE: i was saying that before the 911 attacks)

Staff Here:
Please do not delete this comment i made.
The threats of violence aspect to crypto is a real matter we should *consider*
I may be willing to stick my neck out but some others may want to think twice.
Some other guy here may decide i don't want to FUD a coin backed by a Millionaire lunatic etc.
Me ?
Billy Corgan of "Smashing Pumpkins Coin" can drive his Pink Bentley over here and come get me anytime he wants LOL

@Shelby

generalizethis's comment was weak and not funny.. don't make him "THINK" he's funny when he is not.
He is nothing but a clown here we laugh at..

FUD first & ask questions later™
iamnotback

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:33:21 AM

@Shelby
How the flyin' fuck could you read what i posted earlier and defend them in the slightest.
Did i not provide far more than enough proof to make it crystal clear these guys are bad news ?
What part of what i said does not give you massive red flags ?
What part do you think was not true ?

I don't want to get stuck in bickering. That is why I don't think it is important to fight over whose interpretation of the past history of Monero is correct or not.

I could add some facts which somewhat support Spoetniks view, but I could also see where Spoetnik might not have sufficient evidence for all his claims.

This is not relevant. We need action and leadership, not bickering.

Over and out.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:46:19 AM

@Shelby fair enough about the "bickering" angle
..i was riding your ass about that hard the other day i know LOL
I get what you mean.

But by all means if you feel something needs clarification or more proof.
..then just ask.

You should know was well as anyone around here having to go and post "proof"
over & over gets exhausting.. which is why i think you copy and paste your own quotes here
..all the time.

I ain't sitting on the fence.  Grin

I pretty much asked you the other day while you were bickering like a mad man
with the group of Monero Shills if you could help me focus on "other" coins.
I was ignored by all of you.. as you all continued on.

YOU WERE already bickering with them 2 days ago and NOW your on the fence being nice ?
Ok then ahhahah

Spoetnik has kind of a point ? ...a little ?  Undecided

FACTS ..a snippet of their two year span of bullshit drama.
It is what it is..
And no don't blame me for it these brats can look in the mirror.
I don't log into David Latapie's forum account and post apologies on his behalf.. that is his doing !

This is all about honesty.. nothing is more important.
Don't down play it.

I have long said the chief major problem i have had with them is their incessant denial
of anything in the slightest viewed as negative.. they simply deny 100% anything EVER happened.
Which is.. DISHONEST.

Which if you are not a moron you would get how that clearly has far deeper implications.
If they are dishonest that much about things than what else have they been up to ?

All of their drama could have been prevented for the most part.
They have effectively dug a hole for themselves.
All they have ever done for 2 entire straight years is pile dishonest comment on top of comment.
Had they owned up to their OWN bullshit long ago there would be little problem from me personally.

But look at what Febo just said here.. (again)
The bloody nerve of the deceitful hypocrite shatters my mind !

They literally hang around here and play innocent angel accusing other(s) of all kinds of things that they themselves are guilty of
..then hang around here crying how every single person who ever criticized Monero was just a Troll posting FUD.
They have admitted nothing unless they were cornered HARD !
And even they they just go into hiding and then come back later in full force with a renewed campaign of denial.

Febo told me via PM before David Latapie WAS in the Monero Team etc.
Even though when i posted my French Police Fraud topic they ALL demanded he was not !
And they said that all over Crypto too such as in my IRC logs with them.
(constantly demanding he (Latapie) and Risto were NEVER apart of "The Team")

Then look at this.. Where Risto says..

Has anyone been able to verify if the MEW funds are accounted for?

I don't think "anyone" is the correct address when the funds are held by David Latapie and he is not in hiding in any way, last active a few days ago, still in Monero Core team, and has a CryptoKingdom account worth more than the MEW funds.

Please send your detailed inquiry to him as a PM and surely he will reply in public. This is sounding too FUDdish currently, and for no reason.

THEN..
David Latapie later admitted he was in hiding laying low for a few months.
Like for fuck sake's they can't keep their stories straight !
..that is not "Spoetnik's opinion".

Get off your ass and go read what THEY say for crying out loud.
If you are not willing to look at the evidence then STFU people.

..the very next reply on that MEW topic..

Has anyone been able to verify if the MEW funds are accounted for?

I don't think "anyone" is the correct address when the funds are held by David Latapie and he is not in hiding in any way, last active a few days ago, still in Monero Core team, and has a CryptoKingdom account worth more than the MEW funds.

Please send your detailed inquiry to him as a PM and surely he will reply in public. This is sounding too FUDdish currently, and for no reason.

FUDish?  How exactly?

I am asking because there have been some questions asked about the funds in this very thread dating back to a few months ago and David Latapie has not responded.

And earlier here i said..

-snipped-

He spent god knows how much of YOUR money to create a forum "game" topic here in Alt-main.
How much ? he would NOT say ! ..he actually defended his behavior to his supporters asking questions insulting them calling them trolls.  Roll Eyes

-snipped-

Se what i underlined and posted a couple comments back ?
Trolls / Crying "FUD" ..same type of bullshit !

Do you all just strive to argue with me in the face of facts or what ?
Crazy ..but i am willing to wonder if SOME OF YOU are "paid off"
because like come on.. cut the fucking crap.  Roll Eyes

Pistacia

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:35:05 AM

Even though when i posted my French Police Fraud topic they ALL demanded he was not !

hi spoetnik just another little part not to overlook:

Febo is David Latapie, it's his main alt account.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:19:54 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 06:53:17 PM by Febo

@Pistacia that sounds a bit stupid. But I guess is part of this forum. If anyone takes a bit of time to check my post history and davids would see the difference, not to mention checking IP on IRC. But, ...
Every idiot can  join #Monero on freenode. And i did not want to call  From Above an idiot on purpose right now. And check there my IP and i see there is also user named davidlatapie. So really easy homework for those that hate post rubbish.  

I dont really get the point of this. You really think that people here are so stupid to believe that only few people know and hold Monero. That they need to make more then one account to look more.  Or what is the point to make 2 accounts.

I know Monero FUDERs make many accounts to talk to each other and quoting stupidity as wil happen now with quoting you how i am David, and that will be at end proof I am, lol.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:45:18 PM

hi spoetnik just another little part not to overlook:

Febo is David Latapie, it's his main alt account.

Oh u've been told the same? I was told the same and I found it rather plausible

Both r french and embody a very similar style

Also @Febo the argument with IRC and different IPs is a worthless one, cuz we all use VPNs these days.  It's not rocket science 2 set that up.

~CfA~

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:38:22 PM

I am not French. Anyone can Whois me if wish on IRC. i dont use any vpn. If you are to busy to check my post history. 

If anyone for sure I know that Febo logs to Febo account and post under Febo nick. Here and in most places.
From Above

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:42:58 PM

I am not French. Anyone can Whois me if wish on IRC. i dont use any vpn. If you are to busy to check my post history. 

If anyone for sure I know that Febo logs to Febo account and post under Febo nick. Here and in most places.

It's okay Febo, I honestly don't even care. U could be David or not, what would it change, what would it mean.

It wouldn't be important either way.

~CfA~

iamnotback

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:46:00 PM

To make sure it is 100% clear that my only recent complaint against Monero were the following and nothing else:

1. Their "we are the shit and assimilate or die" community attitude.

2. Pushing it as the only worthy altcoin, when in fact they haven't yet earned that distinction. Just because you claim to have competitive and fair distribution and an open source development, doesn't mean you've actually changed anything yet in our world and ecosystem. It will be self-evident once you do.

I don't think we need to go on and on harping on it.

We who code, need to code. Everyone else relies on us doing so. The more who code, the better.

Speculators need to do their part and stop rewarding failure.

Meritocracy.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:59:33 PM

It's okay Febo, I honestly don't even care. U could be David or not, what would it change, what would it mean.

~CfA~

Exactly that. You made this up posted it, then PMEd me with question if I am and then apologized and deleted your post and most likely asked Pistacia to post it again, what you and other will quote latter.  

What matters is on which garden this unimportant lie grow up.

I know who I am so i dont need to check myself if I am really me or not. For others like you who made this up and post it and latter will quote it would be nice to spare few minutes to check it. I showed you few ways.
From Above

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:21:49 PM

~CfA~

Exactly that. You made this up posted it, then PMEd me with question if I am and then apologized and deleted your post and most likely asked Pistacia to post it again, what you and other will quote latter.  

What matters is on which garden this unimportant lie grow up.

I know who I am so i dont need to check myself if I am really me or not. For others like you who made this up and post it and latter will quote it would be nice to spare few minutes to check it. I showed you few ways.

No I did not make this up. Someone from the Monero guys told me that u are David. I just thought it was true. U told us otherwise. It doesn't really matter to me.  I don't even know who Pistacia is.

It really doesn't matter. Just let it go buddy

~CfA~

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:42:24 PM

Shut up froggy! Tongue

To make sure it is 100% clear that my only recent complaint against Monero were the following and nothing else:

I think you may be misinterpreting the "We are the only viable fungable choice join us while there is still time before TPTB move against us" for "your coin is stupid capitulate".
Tongue

Although those arguments do come in the form of trolling far too often but as a community we really don't have control of that and that is what makes it an open community, your arguing for a centralized authority to come in and control which is against all VC  beliefs. Think about that please. You have to take the good with the bad in some situations to achieve true freedom.

2. Pushing it as the only worthy altcoin, when in fact they haven't yet earned that distinction. Just because you claim to have competitive and fair distribution and an open source development, doesn't mean you've actually changed anything yet in our world and ecosystem. It will be self-evident once you do.

I may be wrong but I do believe (even when I'm not holding like right now) that XMR really is the only current viable solution to fungability. If you know of another please enlighten me, and don't tell me about vaporware, I mean a tangible functioning product right now. In the future this assuredly will not be true but right now I believe it to be.

Do not forget unlike most of the shit alts XMR is and has never purported otherwise to be in beta.

We who code, need to code. Everyone else relies on us doing so. The more who code, the better.

This is so true, I regret no longer having that ability every day of my life. You never know what you had until it's gone. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:50:39 PM

I had a long talk with Febo about this all today on IRC
and i had no idea about any of the last 8 or so comments either.

I really don't think he is David Latapie.. i'd be like 95% sure on that.

You see ICEBREAKERS bullshit here today running around making a big stink ?
I posted why didn't you report that dash spammer ?
..instead of making a Dash attack topic ?
My comment was deleted by him.

Get it yet boys ?

NOTHING ever fucking changes with these guys.. same old same old.

..and they are too dumb & stubborn to see they are sinking their own coin.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:54:54 PM

I agree that the Monero shills fill this forum with spam and XMR advertising - every board has hundreds of 'Will monero do this' or 'is scamcoin x better than scamcoin monero' or 'xmr is related to this board because x' posts and threads trying to make monero relevant to every little thing, with the hope that more newbies will buy in.

But creating this thread only gives them more attention - more unnecessary drama only gives them more popularity (even bad publicity is publicity!).  Ignore them, let the monero team circle jerk each other until they get sick and tired of themselves  Smiley
iamnotback

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:01:51 PM

I think you may be misinterpreting the "We are the only viable fungable choice join us while there is still time before TPTB move against us" for "your coin is stupid capitulate".
Tongue

Although those arguments do come in the form of trolling far too often but as a community we really don't have control of that and that is what makes it an open community, your arguing for a centralized authority to come in and control which is against all VC  beliefs. Think about that please. You have to take the good with the bad in some situations to achieve true freedom.

I may be wrong but I do believe (even when I'm not holding like right now) that XMR really is the only current viable solution to fungability. If you know of another please enlighten me, and don't tell me about vaporware, I mean a tangible functioning product right now. In the future this assuredly will not be true but right now I believe it to be.

Perhaps you missed my rebuttal to that "Monero is fungible" sales pitch:

Only systems that are structurally incompatible with fraud don't suffer from the overhang of potential fraud.

This is indeed true. Unfortunately Monero has periodic forks and thus its mining is not structurally incompatible with protocol fucked by the consensus or even a very powerful hashrate adversary.

So to argue that ring sigs are structurally incompatible with blacklisting is not absolutely true, for as long as mining could change the protocol and force every txn to reveal its viewkey.

Altcoins can't have assured protocol resilience without assured decentralization of mining AND scaling. Because without scaling, you can't prevent against 51% (or 10X) attack.

Do not forget unlike most of the shit alts XMR is and has never purported otherwise to be in beta.

This is so true, I regret no longer having that ability every day of my life. You never know what you had until it's gone. Smiley

You have declined to tell me or the public the exact type of illness or handicap you've been hit with, so I can only empathize and accept your word-of-honor that it is a truly irreversible condition.

But technology is always moving forward. Maybe it isn't totally irreversible forever.

My personal experience is that a physical impediment can make it impossible to code. I thought I was Superman and could code with advanced, chronic, acute auto-immunity disease, but I learned that I had to try to cure that before I could function at a high enough level of energy and mental clarity to code again.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:45:12 PM

Perhaps you missed my rebuttal to that "Monero is fungible" sales pitch:

Only systems that are structurally incompatible with fraud don't suffer from the overhang of potential fraud.

This is indeed true. Unfortunately Monero has periodic forks and thus its mining is not structurally incompatible with protocol fucked by the consensus or even a very powerful hashrate adversary.

So to argue that ring sigs are structurally incompatible with blacklisting is not absolutely true, for as long as mining could change the protocol and force every txn to reveal its viewkey.

Altcoins can't have assured protocol resilience without assured decentralization of mining AND scaling. Because without scaling, you can't prevent against 51% (or 10X) attack.

Crossposted:

First of all I thought that the forks were only during beta and second how can you identify someones coins to blacklist them on a fork if they don't share them with you? And arguing that anything is not what it's intended to be because it can be hardforked is really a logic fail. That is like saying gravity is not reliable because one day the world will spiral into the sun.

You have declined to tell me or the public the exact type of illness or handicap you've been hit with, so I can only empathize and accept your word-of-honor that it is a truly irreversible condition.

But technology is always moving forward. Maybe it isn't totally irreversible forever.

My personal experience is that a physical impediment can make it impossible to code. I thought I was Superman and could code with advanced, chronic, acute auto-immunity disease, but I learned that I had to try to cure that before I could function at a high enough level of energy and mental clarity to code again.

I have not declined, I have not been asked that I remember. I will PM you the reason.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:47:18 PM

I agree that the Monero shills fill this forum with spam and XMR advertising - every board has hundreds of 'Will monero do this' or 'is scamcoin x better than scamcoin monero' or 'xmr is related to this board because x' posts and threads trying to make monero relevant to every little thing, with the hope that more newbies will buy in.

But creating this thread only gives them more attention - more unnecessary drama only gives them more popularity (even bad publicity is publicity!).  Ignore them, let the monero team circle jerk each other until they get sick and tired of themselves  Smiley

This topic was probably started by a Dash supporter out to bad mouth them.
They (Monero) have it coming.. they have fueled the fire every step of the way.

I see two issues.. my own agenda and the Dash agenda.
The two have no connection basically.
Aside from i give them silent nod  Cool
I see some of what they do although i am not reading all these other misc coin ANN topics etc.
So i pretty much just see what is in ALT-Main..

BOTH have had their share of spammy antics i think we all agree.
But Monero's 2 year long history is what i noticed..
The Morono crew has been unbelievably manipulative here and deceitful.
They play games..
They have orchestrated spam here that was clearly organized & planned and not organic / real.
I have watched them ramp up a campaign then push this forum to the limit many times.
They push as hard as they can they reel it in hide & play dumb.. then do it all over again.

I will admit they have not been doing it THAT BAD for a long time !
BUT !
These arrogant mouthy assholes have the fucking nerve
to sit here and pretend we all did not catch them doing it !
They prance around as though they are a model of class & integrity when we all know it's pure bullshit.

They stopped the spam campaigns here *mostly* because we all flipped out on them and said STFU
They had no choice.. it's not like they act that way because it's the right thing to do.
It's because the got caught doing it too much and called out.

I have checked out that "Speculation" topic for example before and these guy were using it as MSN Messenger.. posting pointless off-topic garbage.
Simply so they could get the keyword Monero on the top of page one.
THEN they have the audacity to sit there and play dumb about it.
Have you guys seen the bloody post count on that 1 topic alone ?
SPAM.
And that i use to be nothing more than their lead off.. flag ship banner.
A part of a whole slew of topics they would bump like crazy.
I know i was riding the ass it about for YEARS !

Like why the hell do you all think i just posted this comment ?
You think i perceived something i think was dishonest ONCE ?
Then decided to FUD them for life ?
Nooope i have watched a systematic pattern of bad behavior & dishonesty at work here by them.
And if you are willing to LIE on a forum then i guarantee they are pulling a lot more we do NOT see.

I don't like liars.. and i have no problem calling them out.
I deal with them in real life and they often look at me all surprised i called them out on their shit LOL
Few people ever do..they usually go quiet and wander off.

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:47:50 PM

So i pretty much just see what is in ALT-Main..

BOTH have had their share of spammy antics i think we all agree.
But Monero's 2 year long history is what i noticed..
The Morono crew has been unbelievably manipulative here and deceitful.
They play games..
They have orchestrated spam here that was clearly organized & planned and not organic / real.
I have watched them ramp up a campaign then push this forum to the limit many times.
They push as hard as they can they reel it in hide & play dumb.. then do it all over again.

it's simple: they get paid to spam monero. otherwise how do you explain this people are ready to spam it 24h/7 and usually answer to any post in a matter of minutes? and i believe behind the scenes there are actually 2-3 people that handle around 10 accounts (check writing styles), doing this as a job
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: