Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Monero Gang : G T F O  (Read 5078 times)
Someone47 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:31:31 PM

i so sick and tired of this monero gang who gang up and make bitcointalk altcoin discussion dangerous for all

if you like coin they come and try to f*** with you until you cant stand it any longer. then they say you MUST buy Monero because you are wrong and you will die. Is like crazy american church priest men

i hate this shit

guys just GTFO in your own forum to enjoy your circles there

let us feel peace we deserve. not constantly must bombard us with craps

سلام
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:33:07 PM

Their chief offender is iCEBREAKER:

smooth already explained why, in terms of hashrate and tx fees, More Is Different when it comes to a 1000X botnet attack on a billion dollar proof of work ecosystem vs our current $10 mi one.

Excuse me. The discussion was about what Monero is now (a <$10m mcap), not your projections of what you hope it will become.

Moving the goal posts is doubly REKTED.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:47:52 PM

Angry Angry Angry

iCEBREAKER

Cry Cry Cry

Trolling got you down? Try BUTTHURT cream!! Just two fist-fulls is all you need.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:50:20 PM

You should rather make more thread like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524202.msg15333056#msg15333056  instead of old boring Monero FUD.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:38:34 PM

i so sick and tired of this monero gang who gang up and make bitcointalk altcoin discussion dangerous for all

if you like coin they come and try to f*** with you until you cant stand it any longer. then they say you MUST buy Monero because you are wrong and you will die. Is like crazy american church priest men

i hate this shit

Perhaps ignore those who get under your skin?

The world doesn't revolve around you buddy.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pistacia

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:40:16 PM

but why do YOU leave negative trust on the accounts of those who criticize Monero? You did that to many profiles.

I don't get it. Sounds very much like an abusive hypocrite to me
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:47:48 PM

... dangerous for all

Lol, someone should start a casualties of shitcointalk thread. How many lives have been destroyed?!1!1?

I remember there was one thread about the batcoin dev getting put into a coma. Any others?
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:21:48 PM

... dangerous for all

Lol, someone should start a casualties of shitcointalk thread. How many lives have been destroyed?!1!1?

I remember there was one thread about the batcoin dev getting put into a coma. Any others?

The Monero Gang is a dangerous team of criminals ready to destroy your altcoin picks and turn you into a Monero believer by the force.
The Monero Gang: You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. Buy Monero or die like the rest.
Coming to theaters in 2017.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:44:09 PM

i hate this shit

No it revolves around me Morono Shilliot !

PS:
I agree with the OP.

FUD first & ask questions later™
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:01:07 AM

but why do YOU leave negative trust on the accounts of those who criticize Monero? You did that to many profiles.

What's it to you?
I've only left negative feedback on profiles I believe that deserved it. Otherwise I would be labeled by the admins of this forum with "trust feedback abuse".

Isn't this about you and not me?

You can simply choose to ignore those who get on your nerves.

Don't expect the world to change for you just because you don't like it.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:19:11 AM

What's it to you?
I've only left negative feedback on profiles I believe that deserved it. Otherwise I would be labeled by the admins of this forum with "trust feedback abuse".

Isn't this about you and not me?

You can simply choose to ignore those who get on your nerves.

Don't expect the world to change for you just because you don't like it.

You negged me for no reason ..you are liar and did it because you did not "like me"

Just like that moron VOD.
He got info from someone then ran around following me all over the forum jacking my topics
accusing me of all kinds of insane shit like i was an indian who had not paid his taxes
and that i was on welfare..
BS.
It's not true and he has no way of proving it so how does he have the nerve negging me over the unprovable ?
Did he ask me ? Of course not he was on a slanderous mission and was trolling the fuck out of me for ages here before.

Why ?

I left a comment way back joking about people from Alberta being trailer trash
and he fucking snapped like a mental case. (thought it was obvious i was joking)
he then proceeded to hunt me here like a fucking lunatic. (on & off for about 2/3 months)

That all had to have come about because someone here thinks they have personal info on me.
Which it can't be because i have gone out of my way to shove it in your faces. LOL
(i have never had anything to hide + volunteered huge amounts of "personal" info)

So.. someone was whispering in his ear via PM "info on Spoetnik" i bet.. then he used it.
With out checking if it was accurate info..
All he had to do is PM me and ask me and i would have answered ANY question he had !
He never did.. he is a coward and a liar.

He also pushed on harassing me here so i figured i would give him a taste of his own medicine
and remind him who the fuck he is dealing with..  Cool

So what did i see when i google searched that idiot ?
His full name & address etc and a report of him being a fucking pedophile by a past co-worker ROFL
So i did to him.. what he did to me FIRST !

He negged me, so i negged him back.. then i removed mine later (i was just making a point)
He left his on.. because he is a childish spiteful loser brat that has no life. (from Alberta)  Roll Eyes

Who helped create THAT mess ?
An older Cryptsy user who heard 3 years ago i was on Disability for a back problem.
And that REALLY narrows down the list of suspects (who was whispering in VOD's ear)

Why does all that matter ?

Because it is the SAME EXACT TYPE OF DECEITFUL CHILDISH GAME PLAYING BULLSHIT
From you cuntwad dipshit Morono idiots who negged me too !

Look at my trust rating guys..
It's the same cunty little spermcicle sucking Shilltard i quoted here.. Little miss "hiding" smoothie  Cheesy
He is a decetful little manipulative childish fraud.

It is a "trust" system and i am trusted.
These loser douche bags used it as a weapon here to get back at people for comments they did not "like"
I have done plenty of trades and all have gone well.
If you ask anyone in crypto if a deal is safe with me they would say.. "don't worry about it, he seems legit & honest"

So why am i negged then ?

I guess they didn't like my "FUD" ROFL  Cool

@smoothie
I told you before your stupid neg's on me make you look bad.. NOT me.
So you plan back fired on you LOL

Now i have ammo to rant on about Morono guys caught red-handed being scammy deceitful idiots
and YOU fed it to me on a silver platter  Grin  Neg me again ROFL

So yeah.. i would avoid Morono coin guys
It is full of a swirling vortex of deceitful pricks .

FUD first & ask questions later™
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 07:10:01 AM

Does the Byetcoin criminal group has any hand in this occasional shitposting campaign yet again?
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:25:43 AM

Does the Byetcoin criminal group has any hand in this occasional shitposting campaign yet again?

you with your father currency (Bytecoin) both go to the hell

its time that monero pest is eradicated from the Bitcointalk. Monero is garbage community and here is BitcoinTALK.

GET IT

سلام
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 07:29:48 AM

its time that monero pest is eradicated from the Bitcointalk. Monero is garbage community and here is BitcoinTALK.

GET IT

I only feel pity, may you be blessed with clarity my friend
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:31:20 AM

GET IT

I only feel pity, may you be blessed with clarity my friend

you are just like other monero psychopath

you act  ' ' feel pity ' ' ,  ' ' feel sorry ' ' ,when the time come you stab knife in our backs hard (again and again)

just GTFO to Monero forum, nobody want you here

سلام
iamnotback

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:58:08 PM

Hi Risto !  Wink

Remember when he (rpietila) was King of Monero:

You don't need the Monero community's permission to experiment. Just ignore them. That's my 2c anyway. You're certainly entitled to present your view as is anyone of course.

For as long as you condone your community's abhorrent behavior, then you don't understand what makes open source contribution work.

No one wants to contribute to a group of assholes.

We want to see accomplishments that matter, not words.

If Monero starts to approach $1 billion market cap (or perhaps much less if the liquidity is very high, which it is for Monero), this attacker will destroy Monero

R. E. K. T.   Cool

And please put a leash on this rabid Monero predator pitbull who lacks reading comprehension (red emphasis mine).

To be honest I would like to know where the "Monero Community" has been saying things like "it's the only alt coin worth investing in". These claims are kind of hyperbolic in my opinion. The community is made up of a fairly diverse and large amount of  people.  And not all of them are bomb throwers. But of course the bomb throwers  make the biggest splash...

+1
that is a thing many people do not understand... they only watch the bomb throwers

Unfortunately the entire project suffers when you don't disown the bomb throwers.

Remember I fought rpietila when he was preaching that shit. And finally you all disowned him and that Monero Foundation (or what ever it was called, where they were naming themselves individually as Goat of Shire Monero and some hierarchy of reputation/power structure). But you haven't yet disowned these other asshurls who drive your community reputation into the dirt.

I had an amicable, cordial exchange with fluffypony in the XMR chat earlier in the week.

Btw, your key cryptographer shen-noether was also an asshurl to me when I tried to do some peer review in Reddit on your early revision of RingCT. And note I was incredibly ill at that time and he showed no understanding whatsoever for the brain state I was in due to my illness. Just all condescending shit.

And then your community tried to paint me as a whiner, self-important prima donna, or otherwise attack my reputation. Mighty fine community you have there.

Attacked me also because I said I didn't want to work for free as a volunteer. It was always their way or the highway. Join us else you are doomed because they claim to have the best and the brightest. Always sellling yourselves as a 20 year Manhattan Project instead of letting your accomplishments do the talking.
XMRpromotions

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:51:14 AM

I have three words of advice for those reading this thread:

Don't buy Monero

https://twitter.com/MoneroPromotion/status/746006420508729344

Don't buy Monero: https://twitter.com/MoneroPromotion/status/746006420508729344

XMR: 43hPTYyKarCTWyh4ZnMVn8AtFeEmtzTXo3Y6TGGMV26BWonJ4tpR7eP9RkUDYQbvg6LbrnMXWfghddE NGtvKxr7B5oML4qd
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:33:04 AM

I have feeling that Monero really worth , when i see FUD flood.. I don't care what people - newbies saying, i investigate for myself, and i advise you to do so, as well, and don't trust nobody, especially now in time of BTC block halving..

You can rent this space
iamnotback

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:34:47 AM

Example of what this thread is criticizing:

But in generally who own Monero right now dont matter much, since userbase at this point is minimal to what will be in future.

U think that Moneros userbase will grow larger than the 20 dudes that hoard and try to propagate monero now?

what makes u think that - should I think the same ?

~CfA~

There should be extremely rich 19 guys that own 12 millions Moneros. If you believe in that it dont matter what you think will happen later on.

How did Monero get into a thread LISK vs. WAVES?

Why are Monero trolls in every body else's threads?

Is that the trolling marketing method?

Is Monero jealous that WAVES and LISK raised $20m, while Monero has no developer funding and relies on voluntears.  Cry
meme magic

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:43:29 AM

Example of what this thread is criticizing:

But in generally who own Monero right now dont matter much, since userbase at this point is minimal to what will be in future.

U think that Moneros userbase will grow larger than the 20 dudes that hoard and try to propagate monero now?

what makes u think that - should I think the same ?

~CfA~

There should be extremely rich 19 guys that own 12 millions Moneros. If you believe in that it dont matter what you think will happen later on.

How did Monero get into a thread LISK vs. WAVES?

Why are Monero trolls in every body else's threads?

Is that the trolling marketing method?

Is Monero jealous that WAVES and LISK raised $20m, while Monero has no developer funding and relies on voluntears.  Cry

First mention of it was, surprise, a troll post egging on someone who posts in monero threads, just like many other times a thread became about Monero:

Well i look at crypto scene this way. Soon everyone will have their favorite coin.  So at that time only way for you to get more coin fans you will need or to attract pets like dogs or cats or, ...
Other way is to make more people. So here Waves under 35 years old ladies have way more chances to do it then Chinese nerds.  So Waves have way brighter future then Lisk. At least long term. Tomorrow is past anyway.

That's a very interesting theory that goes far into the future.

U got me interested now. What is the average age of Munero holders and how many children do they have?

~CfA~
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: