Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: War against Iran is (not) necessary because...  (Read 1257 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:00:48 PM

Gotta say Iran is one of the very few Muslim countries I don't dislike. It is opposed to Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist states and that's already a plus. The government is very oppressive but it seems the population is civilized and the cities / landscape marvelous to behold and experience. Might even visit Iran within a couple of years ... !

I'd agree with you. Unlike the GCC nations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, Iran does not spend its petro-dollars to encourage radical Islamism in the third world nations (such as Pakistan and Bangladesh). They enforce the strict Islamic law inside Iran, but they don't bother about the other nations.

Its already been discussed that Iran does fund terrorism I'm not sure if they openly encourage radical Islam though but they do and have funded terrorism in the past.
And now with the new nuke deal I assume they will start funding more and more terrorists.

Apart from isolated incidents, there have been no proof to link the Iranian authorities to terrorism. On the other hand, the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world is the NATO and its allies (especially Turkey and the GCC). For example, the NATO is currently supporting the "moderate terrorists" against the secular regime of Bashar al Assad in Syria. 

I'm sure the Iranians do all they can to cover up their funding of terrorists. But its still widely known that Hamas and Hezbollah have been openly funded by Iran as well as been supplied with weapons and ammo. If that's not funding terrorism then I don't know what is.

Iran only gives ideological support to Hamas and Hezbollah. If the Americans can support hardcore Islamist groups such as Al Nusra (Syrian version of Al Qaeda), Jaysh al Islam, and Ahrar al Sham, and provide them with advanced weaponry such as the TOW anti-tank missiles, what is wrong with Iran providing ideological support to Hezbollah?

Im pretty sure this guys ( iran and above posters, especially bryant.coleman) support terrorism:

http://m.state.gov/mc14151.htm

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-report-finds-35-rise-in-global-terror-attacks-in-2014-1434720328

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/iran-terrorism-timeline/

Special links for my dear friends:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Im lost of words about so much lies.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:49:51 PM

Criptix, Bryan is in the process of freeing himself from the Putin mind control program. It's not easy and it can involve pain... So please be kind to him... But there is no way back for him... He knows what Russia and Iran did with the Syrians youths... With the iron curtain, the kremlinists would have a chance...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:21:07 AM

Gotta say Iran is one of the very few Muslim countries I don't dislike. It is opposed to Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist states and that's already a plus. The government is very oppressive but it seems the population is civilized and the cities / landscape marvelous to behold and experience. Might even visit Iran within a couple of years ... !

I'd agree with you. Unlike the GCC nations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, Iran does not spend its petro-dollars to encourage radical Islamism in the third world nations (such as Pakistan and Bangladesh). They enforce the strict Islamic law inside Iran, but they don't bother about the other nations.

Its already been discussed that Iran does fund terrorism I'm not sure if they openly encourage radical Islam though but they do and have funded terrorism in the past.
And now with the new nuke deal I assume they will start funding more and more terrorists.

Apart from isolated incidents, there have been no proof to link the Iranian authorities to terrorism. On the other hand, the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world is the NATO and its allies (especially Turkey and the GCC). For example, the NATO is currently supporting the "moderate terrorists" against the secular regime of Bashar al Assad in Syria. 

I'm sure the Iranians do all they can to cover up their funding of terrorists. But its still widely known that Hamas and Hezbollah have been openly funded by Iran as well as been supplied with weapons and ammo. If that's not funding terrorism then I don't know what is.

Iran only gives ideological support to Hamas and Hezbollah. If the Americans can support hardcore Islamist groups such as Al Nusra (Syrian version of Al Qaeda), Jaysh al Islam, and Ahrar al Sham, and provide them with advanced weaponry such as the TOW anti-tank missiles, what is wrong with Iran providing ideological support to Hezbollah?

After reading your post history I've realized you're just an anti Semite and I cant continue this conversation with you anymore.
Sorry.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:37:44 AM

Totally agree with you.  It is the only country in the Middle East which I have not heard of get involved in any war.  It is like an old civilization, its name is Persia before I think.  Hope to go there too. Cheesy

Iran is a very civilized country, when compared to the other third world Muslim nations such as Turkey, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. The Iranian birth rate is below replacement level, while the birth rates in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are among the highest in the world. And there exists a sizable minority population in Iran (Jews, Armenians, Zoroastrians.etc), while there are no non-Muslim natives in Saudi Arabia.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:04:58 AM

Your opinions? Can you add more? Or are you a supporter of the Shia?

19) it's insane. Think the occupation of iraq was a mess? That isis is bad? Attacking iran will leave a mess much worse. The whole region will be hell. Add other countries with proximity or interests in the area that will have to take one side or the other in the conflict and it could lead to large scale war. Besides there is no reason to attack iran. Diplomacy works just fine.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:26:29 AM

Diplomacy is a big lie costing way too much perpetuated by incapable not wanting to work a normal public service job and scaming in all side to have access to wealthy lifestyle under the pretext of representing their nations... Only diplomats are merchants.

Now about your bullshit of occupation? Are you mad... Where did you read it? Come, win and leave. Once hashed enough there will be no worries... I don't care about your little way of thinking. Splash it, break it, kill them enough to not even be able to surrender but just being happy to have survived and done with this regime.

If you read m0glie a French about how nukes are on the table... Wait for a nuclear Iran... Will be fun. Isreal shield is useless against nukes... And you can carry one in a radiation isolated truck...  Wrong the region can only be pacified by killing the violent one. Demonstration of weakness never help. Diplomats want to always perpetuate status quo...

Anyway... West is too stupid right now.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:39:50 AM

Wars or Guns are not the right solutions of any problem within the society.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:05:24 AM

Diplomacy is a big lie costing way too much perpetuated by incapable not wanting to work a normal public service job and scaming in all side to have access to wealthy lifestyle under the pretext of representing their nations... Only diplomats are merchants.

Yes, let's fund war profiteers and undertakers instead.

Now about your bullshit of occupation? Are you mad... Where did you read it? Come, win and leave. Once hashed enough there will be no worries... I don't care about your little way of thinking. Splash it, break it, kill them enough to not even be able to surrender but just being happy to have survived and done with this regime.

Iraq was supposed to be a cakewalk too. 5 days and $50 billion. In and out in no time. With over a decade of sanctions and a devastated economy how much work could it be really? Then hundreds of thousands or maybe over a million dead from fighting and effect of sanctions. Over a decade later see how well it all turned out? How stable the region is now that iraq is a shining example of western nation building? Imagine doing the same to a larger country with more than double the population. And in an area already so unstable and with nearby strong countries that would probably intervene. At least isis would be happy to be rid of iran.

Demonstration of weakness never help. Diplomats want to always perpetuate status quo...

So just kill them instead right? It is not anyone you know so who cares?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: