Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: David Cameron Resigns As U.K. Prime Minister After Brexit Vote  (Read 610 times)
Jmild1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:18:40 AM

This is some teledrama-level kind of shit. O-o Also, Scotland and Northern Ireland threatening to secede (those nations voting solidly to remain in the EU).
[Cameron’s dire economic warnings appear to have been founded. After the BBC called the referendum, the British pound plummeted to a 31-year low, pushing down global stock prices and bewildering investors.]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-cameron-resigns_us_576ca4a9e4b017b379f583e5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:22:32 AM

I wouldn't like to be the new prime minister that steps in  (boris)?,.  Whoever takes it on needs  to reunite both sides since the split was so close.  Also looks like Scotland are going to be calling for another referendum since the majority of Scotland voted to stay in and that was part of the deal with the original referendum.  I see troubles ahea. 

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:25:30 AM

If I were him, I would have left today and to made all my possible to make the worst situation possible. This so-low-majority-that-it-isn't -true-democracy-and-if-it-is-it-isn't-fair only merit to get what they wanted.

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:33:21 AM

If I were him, I would have left today and to made all my possible to make the worst situation possible. This so-low-majority-that-it-isn't -true-democracy-and-if-it-is-it-isn't-fair only merit to get what they wanted.

If he just up and left as soon as the shit hits the fan then he's not really got what's best for the country in mind and shouldn't have been prime minister in the first place.  I was never really a fan of his but i think he's doing the only thing he can.  Hes staying in power until someone else can take control but leaving due to not wanting to be the leader for the majority of whom have opposite views to him.

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:02:10 PM

If he just up and left as soon as the shit hits the fan then he's not really got what's best for the country in mind and shouldn't have been prime minister in the first place.  I was never really a fan of his but i think he's doing the only thing he can.  Hes staying in power until someone else can take control but leaving due to not wanting to be the leader for the majority of whom have opposite views to him.

You are him, you wanted a Bremain. You think that Brexit is bad. You show to people that voted Brexit that it is bad by fucking-up the things. That way maybe the will cancel this decision and he will return as white knight of salvation and all got well for him.

Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:04:22 PM

Have just heard on the BBC World Service that the Labor Party's leader is likely to face similar calls to resign.
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 12:07:55 PM

You are him, you wanted a Bremain. You think that Brexit is bad. You show to people that voted Brexit that it is bad by fucking-up the things. That way maybe the will cancel this decision and he will return as white knight of salvation and all got well for him.

I am him and i wanted to bremain?  Im not quite sure what your suggesting here but I'm pretty sure your wrong.  I'm afraid the comment you quoted of mine doesnt express my views so don't go thinking you know what i do or don't want.

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:38:05 PM

I just saw this one and this might be the worst possible future for EU after 20 years.
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:08:20 PM

Cameron is such a wise leader. He campaigned against the Brexit but the Britons could hear none of his words. The wise thing to do for him is resign other than to lead a wagon with mixed minds. I would also do the same if I were Cameron. Let them get another leader with similar minds to lead them.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:24:37 PM

The man's honest to his convictions. Smart guy. I wish every politician was like him. On the other hand Boris Johnson looks like a loser when he said there shall be "no haste". Sorry, but a good divorce is a fast one.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:38:15 PM

Surprised that Mr Cameroon are now saying that they support the pound and will provide financial backing during the period of volatility following the decision to leave the EU.

practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:42:17 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 07:40:47 PM by practicaldreamer

I wouldn't in a thousand years ever back the policies of a coke head aristocrat that gets his kicks putting his limp cock in a dead pigs mouth - but he's got to be better than Boris Johnson.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:27:00 PM

I am him and i wanted to bremain?  Im not quite sure what your suggesting here but I'm pretty sure your wrong.  I'm afraid the comment you quoted of mine doesnt express my views so don't go thinking you know what i do or don't want.

No, that's not what I meant. I asked you to be in his head, not that you support of not the Bremain.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:57:25 AM

Surprised that Mr Cameroon are now saying that they support the pound and will provide financial backing during the period of volatility following the decision to leave the EU.

I hope they won't waste money supporting the pound, and giving money to people like Soros. It's far better to spend the money on investing in the country to speed up growth. Britain is the 5th largest economy in the world - it's time to move up the ladder and overtake the failing economies.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:27:09 AM

I think it is a real shame, Cameron probably did the best job possible during the time he was in power and avoided any major scandals. He was fairly elected - it would be better to have a general election, but there is a lot of crazy going around at the moment. A leave vote meant he had no choice however, he warned the general public against it but now all the problems are coming to light he wants no part.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:35:56 AM

I also feel sorry about David Cameron.
I think he did very good job as UK Prime minister.
He solved very difficult political issue with Scotland, was able to negotiate very good deal for UK after talks and meetings in EU, didn't have any political scandal etc.
Unfortunately, he was forced by conservative, right wing of his party to start this nonsense with referendum and on the end, as responsible politician and honest man, he resigned.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:52:23 AM

Cameron is  venal and untruthful. He got nothing from the EU, and his inept performance there is one of the reasons we voted to leave.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:58:19 AM

No, that's not what I meant. I asked you to be in his head, not that you support of not the Bremain.

Ahh , my apologies . i misunderstood what you were saying to me then =p.

Its going to be a rocky ride now whoever takes over after cameron. Sometimes its better the devil you know. And at the moment i cant really think of anyone that could do the job any better than him, But also how much worse could someone possibly be?

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:19:04 AM

This is some teledrama-level kind of shit. O-o Also, Scotland and Northern Ireland threatening to secede (those nations voting solidly to remain in the EU).
[Cameron’s dire economic warnings appear to have been founded. After the BBC called the referendum, the British pound plummeted to a 31-year low, pushing down global stock prices and bewildering investors.]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-cameron-resigns_us_576ca4a9e4b017b379f583e5

Well those stupid British will soon understand why EU was necessary...
I understand Cameron. YOu can't help people if they're too dumb themselves.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: