I am into BitCoin since a Week and startet to Code a tool to my needs.
Infact all I wanted was proper "cash per hour" display but *sigh* it went a little further...
I want to share my Tool with you and I also want to ask if you have some Ideas what to add.
Currently I am working on the stabillity and on new Pools other than only Slush.
Which Pool shoudl I add first?
Since I'm at the beginning of Coding it Ideas are appreciated!
Here is a Pic:http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/05p01rra/BitCoinHelper.jpg
* Fresh Market Data from BitCoin Market Page
* All Currencys that the BitCoin Market Supports
* Slush's Pool JSON Token Support
* "Cash per Hour" display ( Note that it only calculates from the moment you start the Tool )
* Auto Refresh in ms
Selecting a Currency that has no 24h History causes a crash.
Only Slush's Pools supported so far.
Edit: Oh and here a little Instruction
1. Enter your API Token from Slush
2. Select Slush's Pool
3. Press the "Refresh" Button or select a Auto Refresh time ( in ms )