Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 05:59:51 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin less evil than PayPal?  (Read 4930 times)
Prince Malik

Activity: 237
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

Paypal and bitcoin are just a banking system the evil is in the people whos use those things...maybe you want to say that people can do bad things with paypal more than bitcoin but they still just 2 banking system

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juljon18

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Paypal is the worst scum on the earth and one of the main reasons I got involved with Bitcoin.  I would say Bitcoin is less evil by a long way until our names are attached to our addresses.  Then Bitcoin is a Banker and governments widest dream come true. 
deloreswest

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

now they have a very serious war! very large amounts of money pass both there and there! Of course, bitcoin has great advantages! But while bitcoin is not legalized all over the world, people do not want to invest in it and conduct their transactions through it!
yes paypal are legal and bitcoin are not, so  it makes different in number of user. There a new kind of payment like a paypal in my country and i think its big scam and for money fund purpose, i do think it boost consumtion but not really good cause they seems manipulate and makes us cant stop to buy and keep using our money, i do think its sounds good but i dont see any of usefullness for financial. I do think bitcoin is better and trustable cause no one cant control it except the market but bitcoin also has their own problem cause bitcoin is hard to be store of value cause the value is so volatile.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
anume123

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

"MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash"

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

Paypal and bitcoin are just a banking system the evil is in the people whos use those things...maybe you want to say that people can do bad things with paypal more than bitcoin but they still just 2 banking system

Bad people make a bitcoin issue so its price drops, I think it's just a bitcoin and paypal policy they're just banking system like you say.

IndigoRed

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

I do some sideline freelance work and rely on PayPal to receive payments. And let me tell ya, they're charges and fees are a pain in the neck! I believe bitcoin or any other digital currency is by far, better than PayPal. The core features of bitcoin is security and the absence of a centralized authority, resulting in lower fees and charges. Plus, no freezing of funds or chargebacks.
mobilazy

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

I think so, fewer commissions and less regulated. PayPal is too strict, they trust AI to fight a fraud but honest people often take a bullet too.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
kent47400

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:04:32 AM

Paypal is owned by one person, or one company in a centralized way, so there is a possibility of manipulation in processing its finances. Like there is theft of funds from insiders or rivals from Paypal itself.

Bitcoin is not like Paypal and is a lot different, ownership of the Bitcoin is owned by the owner, if you send the wrong Bitcoin to someone else's wallet, then the risk is yours.
Hammonds

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Paypal is the same as UBER, VISA, MasterCard, all of which are centralized, so when there are problems in transactions or system errors we can submit it to the head office.

Bitcoin is not like that, it stands alone, Bitcoin is the right to own the owner, it is not centralized and when there is a delivery error, it is the risk that the owner of Bitcoin carries.

░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░
░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░
░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████░░░
░░░▀███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████▀░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████▀░░░░░░▀███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████▄░░░░░░▄██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████████████▄░░░░▄████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░▄███░░███▄░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▀░░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░░▀███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▀░░████░░▀██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░██████░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

████░░░░░░██░░███████▄░░░█████████░████████▄░░█████████░██░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░████░█████████▄░█████████░██████████░█████████░███░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░████░███░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██░░████░░░░░████
████░░░░░████░██████████░███████░░░███░░░████░███████░░░███░░░░░██░░█████░░░█████
████░░░░░████░█████████▄░███████░░░███░██████░███████░░░███░░░░░██░░██████░██████
████░░░░░████░███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░█████████████
████████░████░██████████░█████████░███░░█████░█████████░██████████░░███░██████░██
████████░████░████████▀░░█████████░███░░░░███░█████████░░████████░░░███░░████░░██

—(••÷[ WHITEPAPER ]÷••)—

┊FORTES┊
┊FORTUNA┊
┊JUVAT!┊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.