Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Social anxiety disorder  (Read 882 times)
Sunwew (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

Have you ever had it? The worst disorder I have ever seen in my life. I beat derealisation, panic attacks and chronic depression but I can't beat it.

I can't even go to college.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:59:49 PM

What is that?
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

Have you ever had it? The worst disorder I have ever seen in my life. I beat derealisation, panic attacks and chronic depression but I can't beat it.

I know what your going through i have it. I take Paxil for it. Sometimes i have to take a Double dose when i feel it coming on. It's really tough when in stores or at busy places like the mall i tend to run through the store to make it as quick as possible.
Sunwew (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:39:51 PM

I know what your going through i have it. I take Paxil for it. Sometimes i have to take a Double dose when i feel it coming on. It's really tough when in stores or at busy places like the mall i tend to run through the store to make it as quick as possible.
Yeah. The only drug that worked for me was Xanax. I don't have it right now.
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:35:47 PM

You have to pray for strength to overcome it, brother  Smiley

Hoffman

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:40:48 PM

my friend it is not you, but the world we live which makes these anxieties.  western society is very isolating and non nurturing to the soul. connecting with nature through gardening or healing herbs will help connect one with their self and bring peace

balance is important, we are organic beings!
Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:43:39 AM

It's what you lot watch TV and listen to the news. According to news reports usually about disasters and other troubles . So try to protect themselves from it. Relax and go on nature
daneranon89

Activity: 210

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:52:45 AM

Try hard not to worry. Learn to relax, remember we all will have to die one day. No problems are going to be immortal, They come and they go. If you tend to get panic or worried easily, keep this in mind. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Enjoy life today, try to find happiness in those small things such as gardening, taking a walk, having a pet, doing something you really want to do. I do all these things when I get depressed, I even just stare at the sky and try to enjoy the beauty of the clouds..the patterns they form in the sky..I know it's weird, but we human being sometime have weird issues Smiley Wink

FuckOffWillYou

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:55:21 AM

Shit happens
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:56:53 AM

Anxiety can be fought in small doses, tiny exposure. Some people (known faces), small crowd, huuge crowds later onwards. Baby steps.

A religious community is indeed a good surrounding. Medication ... not so, it's just chemical stuff that shifts your mind as long as it lasts, than the next dose has to be bought.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:52:01 PM

Anxiety can be fought in small doses, tiny exposure. Some people (known faces), small crowd, huuge crowds later onwards. Baby steps.

A religious community is indeed a good surrounding. Medication ... not so, it's just chemical stuff that shifts your mind as long as it lasts, than the next dose has to be bought.

Yeah, that chemical stuff that has to be bought on a regular basis is such a scam, whereas tithing a church ... (SWIDT?)
LisaLee555

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:07:41 PM

Paxil is excellent, I took both Paxil and Prozac http://www.nextdaypharm.com/cheap_prozac_online/ when I had ADHD symptoms. But I think only therapist can precisely say what one needs, it is very individual. Anyways, a qualified consultancy shouldn't be delayed.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:46:23 PM

I pretty much rush when going out to the store, or spend times among strangers. Because so many people are aholes, you don't know their agenda.
topaz18

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:29:12 PM

Prayers' not that effective though. It is also like having a fever, cough etc., you cant just cure it by prayers.

Social interactions help but you can't make a severely anxious person interact with others when in that state that is why medications are needed. Medications do help alleviate the symptoms of anxiety and provide temporary comfort so that he/she can make those baby steps.

topaz18

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:44:24 PM

Think positive. Good for you that you already beaten those other issues. After all you've been through, you can beat that social anxiety. Trust yourself and get the help you needed. Expressing yourself through this forum is already a good start. Keep safe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: