Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win up to 10,000 Satoshi every 15 minutes @ BitGenie.XYZ  (Read 1014 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:20:31 PM

Malicious activity has been detected from your computer or another computer on your network.

Your computer may be compromised with a virus and part of a botnet, sending spam or attacking websites. We recommend for you to update your anti-virus software and perform a full scan.

Complete the challenge below to be granted temporary access to this website.

I found out it wasn't the fault of the BitGenie.XYZ link at all. That was a message you received from cloudflare because you were trying to use some type of proxy like tor... Or you are infected with a virus or are part of a botnet...

CloudFlare was protecting my website from you.

Thanks for your time.

-Aladdin

It doesn't mean that he is infected with bot, if he has dynamic IP, maybe ip was assigned to him from user who has been infected and blacklisted. Its best to contact your provider and remove IP from botcheck sites, or get used to often cloudflare checks  Grin
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 07:40:34 PM

Malicious activity has been detected from your computer or another computer on your network.

Your computer may be compromised with a virus and part of a botnet, sending spam or attacking websites. We recommend for you to update your anti-virus software and perform a full scan.

Complete the challenge below to be granted temporary access to this website.

I found out it wasn't the fault of the BitGenie.XYZ link at all. That was a message you received from cloudflare because you were trying to use some type of proxy like tor... Or you are infected with a virus or are part of a botnet...

CloudFlare was protecting my website from you.

Thanks for your time.

-Aladdin

It doesn't mean that he is infected with bot, if he has dynamic IP, maybe ip was assigned to him from user who has been infected and blacklisted. Its best to contact your provider and remove IP from botcheck sites, or get used to often cloudflare checks  Grin

True... Just didn't like how the website was blamed when it wasn't at fault.... Hopefully he gets it sorted out.

Also, thanks again for the support for the website. We need it! Was a rocky start but I think most things have been ironed out for now. See where the future takes us!

Thanks again!

- Aladdin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: