Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why it is better to buy things with Bitcoins rather than another currency?  (Read 2553 times)
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:41:34 PM

I do not see what differentiates other currencies with Bitcoin me, even that one can lose money due to price changes.
Since most businesses that accept Bitcoin give a higher price, saying that most people do not see the exchange rate before buying.
I know that the advantage of Bitcoin is that everyone can use it, it has quite fast transactions, and often very low cost.
So, I want to know why Bitcoin is better than other currencies?

I think bitcoin has the advantage, compared to other currencies. That is, as you mentioned above faster, low transaction fee, instant and painless. But I think there are still many more people who use fiat money instead of using bitcoin, because they taste fiat more simple and reliable. Thank you
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:47:19 PM

my bitcoins cant get frozen, my bank account can be get frozen or limited by goverments and/or banks.

More reasons i can come up with but this one will get a top3 spot noted

Yeha because bitcoin bitcoin has a decentralized system so it can not be frozen like other account controlled
by the government or third parties. better pay with bitcoin

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:16:01 AM

I do not see what differentiates other currencies with Bitcoin me, even that one can lose money due to price changes.
Since most businesses that accept Bitcoin give a higher price, saying that most people do not see the exchange rate before buying.
I know that the advantage of Bitcoin is that everyone can use it, it has quite fast transactions, and often very low cost.
If your trader bitcoin ia good even for short trade the price of bitcoin is very volatility thats why it's good than currency. You will earn profit with the price of bitcoin you just need go with the flow.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:33:00 AM

Bitcoin more simple than another currencies, it is more fair than fiat money. Every people can see amount of bitcoin year by year but we can not see amount of fiat (government only). It is just my opinion thank you very much.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:22:43 AM

Bitcoin more simple than another currencies, it is more fair than fiat money. Every people can see amount of bitcoin year by year but we can not see amount of fiat (government only). It is just my opinion thank you very much.
I think the government will not be as good as their own to create a new money or increase their money by making money continuously certainly a country has certain limitations in the amount of money that is in production and it has been set by the central bank of each country. yeah even though it was not transaparan but it has been regularly dude
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:20:26 AM

I'll give you more than one reason why bitcoin is better than fiat.
Ease of transactions.
Security and safety.
Anonymity yet accountability.
Payment across the globe.

and those are just off the top of my head, there's a lot of other economical advantages that need a certain aspect of bitcoin knowledge to be understood

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:24:17 AM

I would think twice before spending bitcoin to buy things in this moment. But even for more time to come. It is not problem of easy of not easy but bitcoin is a investment (at least is for me) and as such cannot be spent in this way. I wait that the value of bitcoin be increased in time (and much). As such is not worth to spent it now.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:41:42 AM

I think we need to use bitcoin to buy things because of it's being secured,fast and also low fees. That's characteristic is enough for me to trust and continue using bitcoin and soon i will use it to buy things if some of the online stores will adopt bitcoin Smiley.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:56:25 AM

other than spending after a radical price rise i can't really think of any advantages other than feeling pleased with yourself to be part of the future. i don't buy digital goods usually but that's probably the best for speed and ease. i'm usually stuck putting my address in and stuff.
in other words that bitcoin is part of the currency of the future and you must be part of that future by using bitcoin. using bitcoin you can use them to buy without having to leave the house and you can benefit from the currency? it is very different to other currencies right ?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:21:44 AM

Bitcoin as a digital currency is not necessarily better than PayPal or credit cards per se, but due to the lower costs associated with operating a Bitcoin payment method some online retailers could offer substantial discounts when offering goods purchasable with Bitcoins. When I am shopping online for stuff I always check if I could find the same items cheaper for Bitcoins somewhere and if not resort to using my debit card. It all boils down to where it's cheaper to shop that's all.
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 11:27:55 AM

Most sellers I see usually have discounts, not price hikes, when purchasing with Bitcoin. I'm not sure where you got them.

I don't see any benefit in purchasing something using Bitcoin. It has a significant delay (no one wants to stand in line for 10 minutes to buy a lollipop). The discounts may be a benefit.

The good thing I'm seeing in bitcoin is that it's borderless. I can transfer $0.10 or $100M from North Korea to Syria with a ridiculously low fee. Also, it won't get stopped by government/private entity.
Money transfer companies usually place an unholy (IMO) fee for any transactions, big or small.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:32:24 AM

but other currencies are still being used for buy things than bitcoin. because they are more acceptable.
and bitcoin is not enough acceptable in the market, in the psychical market and in the web market too.
but buying things is still better but it depends on that if you can buy that thing.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:08:30 PM

I think it is better to buy thing with Bitcoins rather than other currency because you dont have to convert them into fiat,
what would mean you would lost some of them due to rates or something.That's why i prefer in paying with btc.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Some reasons were already mentioned by you. But I have a personal reason why I chose bitcoin over other cryptocurrency is because of its availability. I can search the whole region in our place and I cannot see where could I buy other cryptocurrency. Aside from that if I have other cryptocurrency I cannot convert them to cash instantly. To convert them to cash I need to trade them with bitcoins and then I can exchange my bitcoin for cash. Other cryptocurrency has no outlet in our country that can be converted it to cash immediately except for bitcoins.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:43:45 PM

I've been using bitcoin a lot to buy stuff on Amazon.  It is great because you can get a good discount on any Amazon product.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:48:32 PM

well, price changes especially when they are big changes are one of the biggest problems with bitcoin and it is in the way of bitcoin getting adopted as a currency.

but i still believe that bitcoin is so much better than using fiat for purchases because it is also like an investment and if you can invest in bitcoin when it is low then you are left with a valuable currency at your hand and these small changes doesn't affect you because they are higher than your buying price.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:54:07 PM

I prefer bitcoin for a lot of reasons as it feels more like real money to me. Fiat currency is technically worthless and only built on trust and they keep printing more and more of it, but bitcoin has a limited amount.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:16:40 PM

I've been using bitcoin a lot to buy stuff on Amazon.  It is great because you can get a good discount on any Amazon product.
I too use to shop online we can save 15% Off Amazon with Bitcoin . Earners with gift cards will purchase your order in exchange for bitcoin.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:35:32 PM

I too use to shop online we can save 15% Off Amazon with Bitcoin . Earners with gift cards will purchase your order in exchange for bitcoin.

This is one of the reason why Bitcoin is better to buy things rather than other currency.  As promotional price as to introduce bitcoin, several online shop give discounts to those who pay them with Bitcoin.  Another thing is that using Bitcoin doesn't require you to send all your personal info including visa card or credit card.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 02:48:52 PM

This is one of the reason why Bitcoin is better to buy things rather than other currency.  As promotional price as to introduce bitcoin, several online shop give discounts to those who pay them with Bitcoin.  Another thing is that using Bitcoin doesn't require you to send all your personal info including visa card or credit card.

That is another huge plus with using bitcoin.  You don't have to worry that Amazon/Ebay/Etc.  are going to keep your credit card information safe.  You don't even have to give any personal information, just send the right amount of bitcoin to the merchant and everyone is happy.  You get your stuff, and they get their money.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: