Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet website and Google Adsence  (Read 1618 times)
ungazzi4lyf

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:50:49 PM

You are making many threads out there buddy maybe you should stick to one of them and even if theres a lot of advice their still your not listening and continously making again some thread,

If your not satisfied for the answers and suggestion here maybe try to use youtube and google where you can see some video tutorial and extra info about your faucet inquiry.
Im in agreement here as you have made 3 or 4 threads now all on the same subject. I keep seeing them i will start reporting all your posts and watch you get banned for spamming.

Now if youre honestly looking for advice about faucets and what advertising networks to use i will give you some advice. First of all i own a faucet that uses google adsense as well as a-ads and bit-media. If you cannot get adsense to approve you then stick with these other 2.

Please do not open another faucet thread. Just keep this 1 open
Hello yahoo, is theres a thread about faucet tutorial in bitcointalk? thanks btw.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:59:47 PM

You are making many threads out there buddy maybe you should stick to one of them and even if theres a lot of advice their still your not listening and continously making again some thread,

If your not satisfied for the answers and suggestion here maybe try to use youtube and google where you can see some video tutorial and extra info about your faucet inquiry.
Im in agreement here as you have made 3 or 4 threads now all on the same subject. I keep seeing them i will start reporting all your posts and watch you get banned for spamming.

Now if youre honestly looking for advice about faucets and what advertising networks to use i will give you some advice. First of all i own a faucet that uses google adsense as well as a-ads and bit-media. If you cannot get adsense to approve you then stick with these other 2.

Please do not open another faucet thread. Just keep this 1 open
Hello yahoo, is theres a thread about faucet tutorial in bitcointalk? thanks btw.

you can try to look at this thread i guess titled as moneyinpjs the owner of this faucets provides good quality deals which you can have a free faucet in his hosted site the only thing he ask is atleast put 2 banners in your faucet but if you really want to create your own faucet you can search at google then just add bitcointalk to it i have found some good tutorials
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: