Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins price decrease only temporary  (Read 408 times)
Xester (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:55:04 AM

Many have panicked and are panicking due to successive breakdown of bitcoins monetary value.

Some said that many are shifting to ethereum classic especially the big fish in the market.

Some due to the rising coins that have a fast growth especially those who are not listed on the coinmarket cap.

But whatever the reason don't give up on bitcoins. The price deflation is just temporary if we don't give up on bitcoins.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:36:12 PM

yes that is a fact and there is no doubt about this. to me the most trusted crypto currency in the present time is only bitcoin and not any other one, so no bit fish is going to invest any where else. i think the big problem is that there is just a misunderstanding about the price of bitcoin, as the bitcoin remain stable for such a long time and there was no remarkable increase after 680 $ therefore people fed up and the news that bitcoin is start falling and made them worried, so they start panic selling, and that is the main reason of down fall of bitcoin, therefore i can hope that it will be a temporary down fall and bitcoin is going to recover its position very soon.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:53:33 PM

yes that is a fact and there is no doubt about this. to me the most trusted crypto currency in the present time is only bitcoin and not any other one, so no bit fish is going to invest any where else. i think the big problem is that there is just a misunderstanding about the price of bitcoin, as the bitcoin remain stable for such a long time and there was no remarkable increase after 680 $ therefore people fed up and the news that bitcoin is start falling and made them worried, so they start panic selling, and that is the main reason of down fall of bitcoin, therefore i can hope that it will be a temporary down fall and bitcoin is going to recover its position very soon.
yes you are absolutely right, i also think that the present down fall is just because of the fact that people have started panic selling other wise their in not such a bad news in the market about bitcoin which causes the present down fall, therefore i also hope that it will be just a temporary down fall and hope that very soon the market is going to recover its previous position again.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:56:46 PM

It really did shock me how much bitcoin went down overnight. We don't have to worry though because 1BTC is still 1BTC and this price is only temporary. We have no idea what would be the next movement of bitcoin, it's also possible that whales only did lower the price of bitcoin so they could buy more coins. We can't do anything about it so I suggest that we just all calm down and watch the chart daily..

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:14:22 PM

It really did shock me how much bitcoin went down overnight. We don't have to worry though because 1BTC is still 1BTC and this price is only temporary. We have no idea what would be the next movement of bitcoin, it's also possible that whales only did lower the price of bitcoin so they could buy more coins. We can't do anything about it so I suggest that we just all calm down and watch the chart daily..

Why wouldn't the bitcoin price decrease? A huge chunk of bitcoins were stolen and the thiefs definitely want to swap them into Fiat as soon as possible. They don't care if they are selling at 700$ or 600$. And of course the panic selling now doesn't help either.
It is just not clear to me why you would sell into this panic as a investor.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:45:13 PM

Why wouldn't the bitcoin price decrease? A huge chunk of bitcoins were stolen and the thiefs definitely want to swap them into Fiat as soon as possible. They don't care if they are selling at 700$ or 600$. And of course the panic selling now doesn't help either.
It is just not clear to me why you would sell into this panic as a investor.
Investors are human too. They have that fear of losing all of their investments that's why they choose to sell their coins with little regards of it's price. I think it's normal that some will sell their coins in this situation due to fear and those who can take the risk will buy and thought of it as an opportunity.

In the end, I'm still into bitcoin and believing on it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:48:37 PM

Many have panicked and are panicking due to successive breakdown of bitcoins monetary value.

Some said that many are shifting to ethereum classic especially the big fish in the market.

Some due to the rising coins that have a fast growth especially those who are not listed on the coinmarket cap.

But whatever the reason don't give up on bitcoins. The price deflation is just temporary if we don't give up on bitcoins.

after bitfinex was hacker, the bitcoin rate gets down quickly, and this make people panic. for ethereum classic, i think this project will continue and ethereum (ETH) still have big mark, wants to continue or just abandon  Grin

the alternative that maybe make the market still move is because altcoin suddenly has growth and this make people buy and sell drastically. its good for people which have stock already, but for the others, they will follow the market movement if they want to get profits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:58:42 PM

the panic is always one of the biggest part of the bitcoin economy. people panic and whales get bigger!

investors are always keeping their money in movement, they never let it stay still. so moving to other coins is natural, but those who say people are moving to ethereum just want to help it get pumped more. but yes what is better to go to temporary than etc.

exactly. this will also pass like the rest before it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: