Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you give advice because the price right now is falling..  (Read 1059 times)
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

Thanks for your reply guys i decided already to sell my bitcoins and wait again for low price and stable price..
I converted my bitcoin into fiat and waiting for the price to low again to buy back the bitcoin..
I hope i am in the right path..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:40:38 AM

Hi guys i need your advice if i will sell my bitcoins right now or still holding it..
Do you think the price will increase again back soon or not?

I hope you can give the best advice here im confuse to convert my bitcoin into fiat right now..

If you ask the price of bitcoin will be back for sure, but indeed everyone can not be sure it will be back in quick time. my advice is better hold, at least you can wait until the end of the year. because I am sure it will increase, and I also do same thing.

This time you are actually in a situation of panic. keep hold Cheesy
Well this is a choice to hold bitcoins so that the price will be not go more to low price.. if almost all people or members can decide to hold it the price of bitcoin right now instead buying more bitcoins to fight against decreases price of bitcoin,.
but after the news about bitfinex getting hackers around 120k BTC, made me think, will the price getting down?

crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:35:57 PM

Hi guys i need your advice if i will sell my bitcoins right now or still holding it..
Do you think the price will increase again back soon or not?

I hope you can give the best advice here im confuse to convert my bitcoin into fiat right now..

If you ask the price of bitcoin will be back for sure, but indeed everyone can not be sure it will be back in quick time. my advice is better hold, at least you can wait until the end of the year. because I am sure it will increase, and I also do same thing.

This time you are actually in a situation of panic. keep hold Cheesy
Well this is a choice to hold bitcoins so that the price will be not go more to low price.. if almost all people or members can decide to hold it the price of bitcoin right now instead buying more bitcoins to fight against decreases price of bitcoin,.
but after the news about bitfinex getting hackers around 120k BTC, made me think, will the price getting down?
Well i already sold my bitcoin before the price going down in the present price..
And looks like i am on safe place now. i sold my bitcoin into high price..
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:57:35 PM

I think you should buy.  Definitely don't sell.  Selling into a falling market is a piker move.  You really have to ask yourself if you think bitcoin is going to flourish or not, and if it's a yes then there's absolutely no reason to sell.  It's a buying opportunity.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:40:14 PM

i can only suggest you that the present panic is for the time being and every thing will be ok you just try to hold your bitcoin and no need to sell in in such panic condition, and those friends who are welling to buy bitcoin so i think the present time is so good for buying bitcoin because bitcoin is not going to stay here for a long time and very good the price of bitcoin will start increasing.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:22:38 PM

I think you should buy.  Definitely don't sell.  Selling into a falling market is a piker move.  You really have to ask yourself if you think bitcoin is going to flourish or not, and if it's a yes then there's absolutely no reason to sell.  It's a buying opportunity.
yes that is right and my advise is also the same i think it is still good time to buy and not to sell because the uncertainty has gone and now we the price of bitcoin is some how stable now and hope that it will very soon recover his previous position therefore to me the best  idea is to buy bitcoin in the present low position and keep them for the price increase for along time hope it will give you a good income.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:12:38 PM

my advice is to just buy as much bitcoins as possible right now in order to make some good money in the near future, i hope the price is going to grow to a new all time high pretty soon
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:42:50 PM

yeah, of course people should be buying their bitcoins right now and definitely not selling because it can make you big money in the future easily i hope

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆