Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:50:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INDIAN pro kabaddi 2016 predictions Season 4.  (Read 3300 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:09:37 PM

The first match expected game so like that Jaipur won the match by very high points lead that is 25 points lead. Well played Jaipur pink panters. And the destitute performance from Delhi today.

Second match b/w Telugu vs. Mumbai, excellent fight from both teams and finally Telugu Titans won the game by 5 points lead. Congratulation Telugu Titans.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:47:16 AM

The first match expected game so like that Jaipur won the match by very high points lead that is 25 points lead. Well played Jaipur pink panters. And the destitute performance from Delhi today.

Second match b/w Telugu vs. Mumbai, excellent fight from both teams and finally Telugu Titans won the game by 5 points lead. Congratulation Telugu Titans.

Telugu Titans vs U Mumba. It was excellent to match I enjoyed till the end. Telugu players played very aggressively yesterday, and they take the lead in first half only. This was the Big advantage to Telugu because they maintained that lead and finally won by 5 points lead. This is the last match in Telugu home ground. SO fans enjoyed lot yesterday. Congrats Telugu.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:42:02 AM

Today there is a big fight is going to happen b/w Patna Pirates vs. Bengaluru Bulls. Both teams are in excellent form. And patina won there all 3 matches; Bengaluru also won 3 matches out of 5 matches. So let's see who is going to win this game. I am Bengaluru fan but today I am bit scared to beat because opposite team is very high so I will be quiet today, and I will just enjoy this game.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:38:03 AM

Today there is a big fight is going to happen b/w Patna Pirates vs. Bengaluru Bulls. Both teams are in excellent form. And patina won there all 3 matches; Bengaluru also won 3 matches out of 5 matches. So let's see who is going to win this game. I am Bengaluru fan but today I am bit scared to beat because opposite team is very high so I will be quiet today, and I will just enjoy this game.
Yup both teams are unyielding, and they are showing incredible performance. But I really appreciated Bengaluru Bulls last season they are the bottom of the list but this season they are playing superbly. Today's game Patna is the fav team to me because they won all match in this season so I will go with them.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:55:14 AM

Yup both teams are unyielding, and they are showing incredible performance. But I really appreciated Bengaluru Bulls last season they are the bottom of the list but this season they are playing superbly. Today's game Patna is the fav team to me because they won all match in this season so I will go with them.
I don't know who is going to win today, but I am sure we will get excellent entertainment today night. Jaipur is a fav in this match but don't underestimate Bengaluru Bulls these players are very young and energetic players. So today I am taking a risk and go for Bengaluru.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

Today we have only one match. And this game is very entertaining I think. I support Bengaluru Bulls they have an excellent team, and they will make very good strategy. The last match against Telugu Titans they played superbly last min super tackle will help them to win the their game. But Patna is strong team let's see how Bulls will give to Pirates.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:20:44 PM

Today we have only one match. And this game is very entertaining I think. I support Bengaluru Bulls they have an excellent team, and they will make very good strategy. The last match against Telugu Titans they played superbly last min super tackle will help them to win the their game. But Patna is strong team let's see how Bulls will give to Pirates.
I am supporting patna pirates in this match. Though the difference in current score is very less but Patna has higher odds to win. Current score is 24-20. Patna has won the trophy of last season, it won't be easy for Bengaluru Bulls to defeat Patna.

klf
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:14:54 PM

I am supporting patna pirates in this match. Though the difference in current score is very less but Patna has higher odds to win. Current score is 24-20. Patna has won the trophy of last season, it won't be easy for Bengaluru Bulls to defeat Patna.
Yes, it was very thrilling match finally Patna won the game by 6 points lead. I thought Bengaluru Bulls could we but in the end, they made some silly mistake, so they missed winning this game. Now Patna Pirates reached the top in the score list. Congrats Patna.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:36:06 PM

Is there any streaming link to enjoy these healthy matches live, I like to watch Kabaddi matches when both teams show their great skills and tricks to be the winner of the match, where to place bet on these matches online kindly give me links for these.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:54:35 PM

Is there any streaming link to enjoy these healthy matches live, I like to watch Kabaddi matches when both teams show their great skills and tricks to be the winner of the match, where to place bet on these matches online kindly give me links for these.
I am not sure that any live game streaming links are available on the internet. But these games you can watch in star sports app. yes star sports is giving the live program to this pro kabaddi. So you can watch there. Yes these matches are absorbing only 40 minutes game, but it is super entertainment.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:02:22 PM

I am not sure that any live game streaming links are available on the internet. But these games you can watch in star sports app. yes star sports is giving the live program to this pro kabaddi. So you can watch there. Yes these matches are absorbing only 40 minutes game, but it is super entertainment.

Thanks for your kind reply so that I will make search on Youtube to find them there and I hope it will be available to enjoy them, Kabaddi has very suspense to watch players how they helped their teams to get points and win the match there, no doubt it has wonderful entertainment.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:58:31 AM

Yes, it was very thrilling match finally Patna won the game by 6 points lead. I thought Bengaluru Bulls could we but in the end, they made some silly mistake, so they missed winning this game. Now Patna Pirates reached the top in the score list. Congrats Patna.
The first half is excellent both teams played amazing, But once Bengaluru got all out so Panta took 2 points lead in first half, But second half first 10 minutes it was nice to match, in the end, last 6 min left to finish the game that time Bengaluru Bulls made back to back mistake, they got chance to make Patna all out, But they gave 4 to 5 super tackle points there Patna increases their points I table. Finally, bulls lost his match.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:47:03 AM

Today games Bengaluru Bulls vs. U Mumba. Yesterday Bengaluru lasted his match in the end and today they are playing with defending champions let's see how they will fight.

Next match Patna Pirates vs. Bengal Warriors. I think this match will be one side game. Patna is a very strong team in this series. So let's see today Bengal will show first lose taste to patna or not.
raaajlucky

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:17:56 AM

Today games Bengaluru Bulls vs. U Mumba. Yesterday Bengaluru lasted his match in the end and today they are playing with defending champions let's see how they will fight.

Next match Patna Pirates vs. Bengal Warriors. I think this match will be one side game. Patna is a very strong team in this series. So let's see today Bengal will show first lose taste to patna or not.
Last match Bangalore last because of their own mistakes in final minutes. So I think today they will not repeat that again. U Mumba is very strong team don't know how Bulls will play today. I will go with U Mumba today. Compare to Bangalore Mumbai is bit strong so I am going to take a risk today.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:06:07 AM

Today my fav team in the first match is Mumbai. While playing, I like their aggressiveness. And they have strong attacking team and captain is also very calm and calculated person. His team-leading strategy is very helpful, so I like Mumbai. The second match Patna is a strong team, so I think they can win this game.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:22:40 PM

Today match b/w Delhi vs.is, Telugu Titans. Telugu won the game by just 5 points lead. The total points Telugu 28 - Delhi - 23, Last match Delhi beat Patna so I had much confidence about this team but today they failed to continue their the previous Form. It's my bad luck today.
raaajlucky

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:40:45 PM

Today match b/w Delhi vs.is, Telugu Titans. Telugu won the game by just 5 points lead. The total points Telugu 28 - Delhi - 23, Last match Delhi beat Patna so I had much confidence about this team but today they failed to continue their the previous Form. It's my bad luck today.
Yes, now this season is becoming very serious. All teams are playing excellent. This match was very excited before match all think Delhi can win this game. Because they beat unbeaten Patna in the last game, But today again showed his flop show. But Telugu Titans played superbly and won the game.
klf
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:03:27 AM

Patna vs Jaipur Pink Panthers, A superb defensive performance from Jaipur Pink Panthers helped them beat the defending champions Patna Pirates. The first 4 games Patna won back to back and now back to back lose. This is 2nd lose t Patna in this series. Jaipur performed superbly and won the match by 5 points.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:53:01 AM

Patna vs Jaipur Pink Panthers, A superb defensive performance from Jaipur Pink Panthers helped them beat the defending champions Patna Pirates. The first 4 games Patna won back to back and now back to back lose. This is 2nd lose t Patna in this series. Jaipur performed superbly and won the match by 5 points.
Yesterday Patna was very tensed, and it took 5 min to made his first point. After this very good come back and in the first half just 2 points away from Jaipur. But in second half couple of super tackle helped Jaipur to take the lead in this match and finally Jaipur won by 5 points. Congratulations Jaipur.
raaajlucky

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:05:14 AM

Today no match in Pro kabaddi. Tomo again two big matches b/w Bengaluru Bulls vs. Telugu Titans. This game is important to both teams, whom will win they will reach top four list. 

Second match Pune vs, Bengal. I think this is expected match, Pune is going to win this match. till now Bengal won only 1 match out of 7 matches. So Pune team is fav. Any guesss?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: