Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Editing and proofreading services, only 1 Bitcoin. (Satisfaction guaranteed!)  (Read 921 times)
Lynzoi (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

The first person to respond gets 50% off.

I can save you hours of work. I can make your writing clear and precise, your arguments more convincing. Perhaps you don't feel as if you have the time or energy to relentlessly nitpick every essay, article, blog posts, and job application to perfection. Well, I do. All skill levels are welcome. I've even worked quite a bit with severe dyslexics.

If you want me to proofread something small, you'll get a discount. Likewise, if your paper is enormous, or your deadline is approaching fast, there may be an additional fee. It should only take me two to five hours to edit the typical three to five page essay, and this is approximately the amount of work I will charge one Bitcoin for.

Here's how my service works. Your writing will be edited and shown to you as a pdf file. You can then send me a Bitcoin in exchange for the text/word document, provided you like my work of course. If you do not like it, I will change it according to your specifications, for no extra charge.

1HX4zSn3yQpVH3v9Sv5TNwMqbfXoBbMuNf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: