Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Your Logo / Banner / Website - On My Supercar! ★  (Read 1127 times)
TheBanksLife (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 12:24:01 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 06:29:32 PM by TheBanksLife

Offering an interesting service, for those who'd like to get involved. Basically as the title says, your company, coin, project, whatever logo on my Nissan GT-R.

It's my daily driver, so on average is sees about 30 - 100km. I also live in the Vancouver, BC, area. Which happens to be popular for startups, BTC, etc. Basically consider it like sponsoring a race car.

Vancouver, BC is also known as the supercar capital of North America - Check It. Your advertisement will be seen in several car shows, meets, rallys, track races, and in the general streets downtown.

I also happen to own a printing company - View Here

I'm open to figuring out a price that a comfortable price for both parties. I can arrange it on weekly, monthly, or quarterly terms. I'm willing to cover as much of the car as you'd like.

What guarantee do you have the advertisement / sticker will remain on the car?

How about, I'll throw in a $1,000 guarantee. If my car is spotted, and someone can prove the advertisers logo/banner isn't visible or shown on the car during their campaign period, I will pay them a $1,000 USD penalty.

I can also update the advertiser with weekly photos of the car in different locations, obviously with the advertisements visible.

Advertisers will be notified 7 days prior to the expiration of their campaign, IF their property[1] has not been outbid, they will be offered to continue their campaign, or to cancel it at the end of remaining 7 days. Otherwise advertiser will be notified if property[1] is unavailable.

[1] Property - Location on vehicle which advertisement is displayed.

Some pictures of the car..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:09:43 AM

This is pretty new. Good luck with this!  Cheesy
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:17:48 PM

You might get a better chance of asking people locally in and around where you live because on this forum people are mostly focused on bitcoin and other online places to advertise

HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:42:26 PM

This is a nice idea :-)

but dont see much point in the mountains, not much exposure   Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just joshing, I like the idea, I will have a think about it.

TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 06:03:13 AM

You might get a better chance of asking people locally in and around where you live because on this forum people are mostly focused on bitcoin and other online places to advertise

Yeah I just don't really want to advertise all the same crap that is around here now. Vancouver is a huge tech startup city. Not to mention the supercar capital of North America, so the advertisements would be seen at most popular car meets,shows,etc.

This is a nice idea :-)

but dont see much point in the mountains, not much exposure   Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just joshing, I like the idea, I will have a think about it.

"daily driver, so on average is sees about 30 - 100km. I also live in the Vancouver, BC, area."

This is what Vancouver, BC looks like. The pictures of it in the mountains are just some good shots of it I had. It'll get seen lots  Wink

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 05:47:25 PM

Hi.
I see there is not much interest in your somehow great idea.
Think I know why that is. Its very easy to remove that small "banner"
what certitude can a investor have that his ad will stay there for 30days?
Ridiculous, everyday photo with a newspaper? Wink May work, but much childish.
Permanent sticker will ruin your pain so its ruled out as well. No easy solution accept trust...

Have you tried to contact any gambling sites managers/owners on bitcointalk?
If advertising gambling endeavours is legal where you live, you should give it a go.

TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 06:07:32 PM

Hi.
I see there is not much interest in your somehow great idea.
Think I know why that is. Its very easy to remove that small "banner"
what certitude can a investor have that his ad will stay there for 30days?
Ridiculous, everyday photo with a newspaper? Wink May work, but much childish.
Permanent sticker will ruin your pain so its ruled out as well. No easy solution accept trust...

Have you tried to contact any gambling sites managers/owners on bitcointalk?
If advertising gambling endeavours is legal where you live, you should give it a go.

How about, I'll throw in a $1,000 guarantee. If my car is spotted, and someone can prove the advertisers logo/banner isn't visible or shown on the car during their campaign period, I will pay them a $1,000 USD penalty.

I can also update the advertiser with weekly photos of the car in different locations, obviously with the advertisements visible.

Advertising corporate sponsors, such as gambling is fine. My car visits local tracks, and is seen downtown Vancouver, daily. I think I've been a member of this community long enough to develop a sliver of trust.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:51:25 PM

That is really a very good idea, with this method now a number of drivers can earn some extra money , I also have some property and a car and for that I will like to do the same as you are doing.

I appreciate your invention at bitcointalk.org
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:37:20 AM

Thanks, I know it's not original by far, however the car obviously makes a difference. That being said I can put ads on my girlfriends Fiat 500 as well lol.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:19:13 PM

Wow the car is really cool and also liked the idea. So what are your charges and which all places you willing to put the ad on the car and for how long?
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

Wow the car is really cool and also liked the idea. So what are your charges and which all places you willing to put the ad on the car and for how long?

I'll cover the entire car besides the Front windshield (small enough already) and the 2 front side windows.

Pricing is negotiable, depends on size of advertisement, how long of a term you'd like. I am trying to stick with a monthly schedule.
DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 2871
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 05:42:06 PM

Made a deal with TheBanksLife for rear banner.

Still hoping for short clip  Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:25:09 AM

That is the most strategic place imo, some people who behind the car could see it clearly. Nice banner man!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:51:43 AM

Wow so finally ads being placed on the car. That is a good start. So in coming time you will have many more to come.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:02:52 AM

That is the most strategic place imo, some people who behind the car could see it clearly. Nice banner man!

One of the nicest promotion ive ever seen, and the sticker was placed on  the right place where people really can see, this is amazing surely crypto games will be benifited by placing their ads on this super head turner car, people have business will follow to i think.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 10:01:31 AM

One of the nicest promotion ive ever seen, and the sticker was placed on  the right place where people really can see, this is amazing surely crypto games will be benifited by placing their ads on this super head turner car, people have business will follow to i think.

Considering that's all anyone ever see's. Center of that ass is a good spot.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:13:04 PM

Very goods spot and its seenable to people when it running to streets in town, i can say first advertiser is so lucky to got the ass spot of  that super car Smiley

TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:16:07 PM

Very goods spot and its seenable to people when it running to streets in town, i can say first advertiser is so lucky to got the ass spot of  that super car Smiley

I can fit more than one advert on there Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: