Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you earn per day  (Read 26715 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:12:08 PM

Im curious  because im earning 0.005 per day , Im curious if it is a bit low. If it is a bitlow i will find another way to earn bitcoin again

Earning almost 0.006btc from my signature campaign everyday, and sometimes do some altcoin trading also and that earns me something like 0.01 or something like that but i don't do that daily.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:05:21 PM

I have no earn per day. Because i don't know what can i do. But i have earned every weekend. Smiley from bitsler. The admin of bitsler is he gave me a 50,000 satoshi per week. Mastsetad but that's not enough for. So? May i ask you how can you do that to earned 0.005 Bitcoin per day? That's awesome interesting. Can you teach me how can you Do that Mastsetad? Because i really need that kind of bitcoin everday.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:10:32 PM

I have no earn per day. Because i don't know what can i do. But i have earned every weekend. Smiley from bitsler. The admin of bitsler is he gave me a 50,000 satoshi per week. Mastsetad but that's not enough for. So? May i ask you how can you do that to earned 0.005 Bitcoin per day? That's awesome interesting. Can you teach me how can you Do that Mastsetad? Because i really need that kind of bitcoin everday.

Well basically save up those amount and then while doing so study some trading platform. I suggest you research more about it and work at poloniex since i think that it was a known trading site.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:14:56 PM

We are not the same here in my signature i can earn daily but not always same earnings because i can finish 20 post per day its hard to reach it takes a long time before i can get finish all post..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mikelove2015

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:25:57 PM

Depending on if I've found any work on this forum or elsewhere I make maybe 0.01 a day sometimes but for the most part I make 0.04 a month from my signature campaign. I'd love it I I could find more consistent work.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:27:42 PM

I usually do sportsbetting , on an average I earn around 0.2-0.3 everyday, with losing in some and winning more than it in some.
mileymatmun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:28:59 PM

I think i earn about 2$ per day. It is not much but it is okay to me. Because i'm just a student so 2$ is very important to me. However, i will earn more in the future, trust me
chixka000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

I think i earn about 2$ per day. It is not much but it is okay to me. Because i'm just a student so 2$ is very important to me. However, i will earn more in the future, trust me

Can you state what kind of work you are doing? Aside from the signature you are wearing? I do some captcha work , trading and signature campaing but i usually sum up my earnings every week which is  i think a total of $15
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:05:01 PM

Can you state what kind of work you are doing? Aside from the signature you are wearing? I do some captcha work , trading and signature campaing but i usually sum up my earnings every week which is  i think a total of $15

I think we have almost the same amount of earning, with this signature campaign i participated I can earn maximumof 0.032 per week but i seldom maximize it, sometimes i earn around 0.02 or less.  But with trading and some other social media bounty, i can almost sum it to $15 to $17 per week.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:29:46 PM

At the moment my daily income with bitcoin is around 5 dollars. Some with trading some with giveaways etc.
It's not a large amount but its 'free' and thus makes it a very convenient way to get more and more bitcoin over time.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:57:00 PM

At the moment my daily income with bitcoin is around 5 dollars. Some with trading some with giveaways etc.
It's not a large amount but its 'free' and thus makes it a very convenient way to get more and more bitcoin over time.

You have to start somewhere and 5 dollars o a daily basis is actually very good, because while increasing your money you will get more bitcoin whch enable you to earn more on certain transactions and investments.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:17:57 AM

Signature campaign and all the other sidelines that I'm doing online, I think I'm earning 5$ per day which is actually already enough for me to have a life where I can eat three time a day and pay for all the other necessities that I have. I know this isn't enough to buy my "wants" or to significantly take my life to another level, but I'm working on new skills that will help me a get a decent day job. When I finally get a day job, I'll work on Bitcoins at night.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

malmoghetto

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:48:40 AM

Daily earings are decent for me, my salary is 2500 usd per month, so 90 usd per day.
thats a decent amount of money to be honest unfortunately most of the people dont make that much money and i dont earn it too

My job is very good, although I am a developing country citizen, I earn developed country citizen's salary. I like my daily earning now. I hope you get more salary

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:52:33 AM

I usually do sportsbetting , on an average I earn around 0.2-0.3 everyday, with losing in some and winning more than it in some.

Wow that's a good amount to earn, on which sport do you gamble, as I tried once but I couldn't win it, is there any secret formula to win in sports betting, if yes please pm me  Wink
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:55:00 AM

i believe earning more BTC is not very much easy , but if you put effort i believe it can be achieved, probably by getting legit works like jobs offers and small task etc will be able to give good returns Smiley   

I think some of the commentator here was right, if you want to earn bitcoin daily, joining in the legit signature campaign was one of the profitable way for us to earn bitcoin especially if your rank is higher than jr. member.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:58:23 AM

Wow that's a good amount to earn, on which sport do you gamble, as I tried once but I couldn't win it, is there any secret formula to win in sports betting, if yes please pm me  Wink

I'm not surprised he can earn 0.2-0.3 per day. Ajaxmoor is the best tipster on this forum in my opinion. In the other hand, i only can earn 0.01 or less per day and it's from many things.
SanjaPaulina

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:00:11 PM

Well, I can't calculate my earnings for sure, cause it all depends from my active ness here. I have member rank and get for every comment 0,00013 BTC so my earnings depends only from me. But I'm happy even for that. Now I make enough money to buy like a bread or pack of milk everyday  Grin and it's good for me, cause this few money I spend, it made only from commenting and investing my time and my salary from daily work stay more saved and day by day my savings are rising.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:19:28 PM

Wow that's a good amount to earn, on which sport do you gamble, as I tried once but I couldn't win it, is there any secret formula to win in sports betting, if yes please pm me  Wink

I'm not surprised he can earn 0.2-0.3 per day. Ajaxmoor is the best tipster on this forum in my opinion. In the other hand, i only can earn 0.01 or less per day and it's from many things.

Good for you that earn 0.01 per day. That is my total earnings for a week from the signature campaign that i am participating right now. If it is not because of school i can earn more, maybe 0.02 per week or more if i include my earnings in trading.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:24:53 PM

Wow that's a good amount to earn, on which sport do you gamble, as I tried once but I couldn't win it, is there any secret formula to win in sports betting, if yes please pm me  Wink
i think there is'nt any secret method of making money in gambling, gambling is a  game of luck and if you are lucky you will certainly make good amount of money but if you are mot lucky then you will even lost your own money in gambling, so the importance thing in gambling is to invest such an amount that you can bear to lost, and always try to play in a limit.
chixka000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:26:23 PM

Signature campaign and all the other sidelines that I'm doing online, I think I'm earning 5$ per day which is actually already enough for me to have a life where I can eat three time a day and pay for all the other necessities that I have. I know this isn't enough to buy my "wants" or to significantly take my life to another level, but I'm working on new skills that will help me a get a decent day job. When I finally get a day job, I'll work on Bitcoins at night.

I envy you a little because i can only earn from $1-$2 per day for trading and some sort of signature campaign. So aside from that two methods what things are you also doing to earn that amount
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: