Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling worth to try for newbie?  (Read 12385 times)
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:16:00 PM

Newbie will give it a try,that's why newbie newly oriented and newly interested individual.It doesn't define as your just a newbie it's the essence of something to try and acceptance also when you lose.Once you enter to the world of gambling maybe at some point you know already the circumstances and the outcome it may take you.
nothing not worth basically in this world include gambling .

all depends how you can handle something , a newbie or a newcomer in gambling might have a better luck because they did not give a damn to think they must win this one and manage it to reach 20x of your starting bankroll. sometimes it is an advantage being a newbie.

Yeah. I agree on it. I personally believe on beginners luck because i have it. Hahaha. I think maybe newbie always win at first because they dont know the risk of losing and the only goal set in the mind is winning and have some profit. Cheesy

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:24:43 PM

yes it does not hurt to try. if we are lucky then we can get enough money. by playing gambling we learn to try.
if we do not try we will not get anything.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chinmoku

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:36:31 PM

if you never try you will never know. as a newbie i only gamble small amounts and when i am on a losing streak i stop playing
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:40:36 PM

if you never try you will never know. as a newbie i only gamble small amounts and when i am on a losing streak i stop playing

I think you are doing with the least amount of gambling because now you only get very little bitcoin so you gambling with small amounts. But I'm sure if you get income bitcoin with large numbers then all of the bitcoin you will use for gambling
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:24:39 PM

Gambling just for once should be okay for newbies, if you lose your coins never try to recover it.(if you do you'll become an addict)
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:18:13 PM

Its not so easy to stop like that. Most of us want to recover from a losing streak and stop. This usually happens n compulsion with very little thought. This wreckless behavior normally causes us to either lose even more and keep going or win but the get greedy and want a profit but end up losing everything. Therein lies the danger.
fireball4

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:45:17 PM

yes it does not hurt to try. if we are lucky then we can get enough money. by playing gambling we learn to try.
it might hurt actually as you might lose a lot of bitcoins with that really easily and that would be a really dumb thing to do to play just to lose money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:53:19 PM

it might hurt actually as you might lose a lot of bitcoins with that really easily and that would be a really dumb thing to do to play just to lose money

it doesnt only hurt but it sucks to lose all your hard earned  bitcoin easily and instantly in a thing that you think will give you entertainment or give you easy profit.  Lot of player can't move on with that resulting for them to chase their loses and then losing more than the can afford to lose.  If you are a newbie better to stay away from gambling if you are not the person who have selff control.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:07:02 PM

I think this question is not clear, and yes all gamblers start there gambling life from newbie only. If anyone is gambling, he must be a newbie or experienced player. So this depends on you if you have enough money to spend in gambling you can try, for this newbie or EXP is not requires, But don't come here to make money. This will not work out easily in gambling.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:50:36 PM

There is nothing similar to activity limit or ranking limits to get into the process of gambling. Everyone can try, if lucky even newbie can earn very high amounts.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:09:53 PM

good decission but not all newbie such as you because on the first try if they had lost i'm pretty sure that they will be trying again to gambling because they want to recover their first loses and there is no guarantee people will stop gambling after first try
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:43:36 PM

I see no harm in trying it especially if you are new to gambling you should give it a shot. Just to show you how gambling will not give you any profit.
Reality is that the game is meant as a game (an exciting game) but in no way a game where you will earn millions like so many people expect.
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:03:28 PM

gambling is definitely not worth  trying because they would lose money on it
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:56:47 PM

I see no harm in trying it especially if you are new to gambling you should give it a shot. Just to show you how gambling will not give you any profit.
Reality is that the game is meant as a game (an exciting game) but in no way a game where you will earn millions like so many people expect.
To have a good time by yourself or with friends online gambling can help. And for a good mood, or even to think, but it's what they can do. Otherwise, only monetary loss.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:14:29 PM

Its not so easy to stop like that. Most of us want to recover from a losing streak and stop. This usually happens n compulsion with very little thought. This wreckless behavior normally causes us to either lose even more and keep going or win but the get greedy and want a profit but end up losing everything. Therein lies the danger.
Some people who gamble when they lose in frustration they being.more aggressive and not thinking clearly. All they want to do is to bring back their losses and the opposite happen. Its too late when they realize to stop this. They loss everything they've got. Play gambling responsively.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:42:05 PM

Newbie will give it a try,that's why newbie newly oriented and newly interested individual.It doesn't define as your just a newbie it's the essence of something to try and acceptance also when you lose.Once you enter to the world of gambling maybe at some point you know already the circumstances and the outcome it may take you.
nothing not worth basically in this world include gambling .

all depends how you can handle something , a newbie or a newcomer in gambling might have a better luck because they did not give a damn to think they must win this one and manage it to reach 20x of your starting bankroll. sometimes it is an advantage being a newbie.

I think there is no such thing like newbie luck or else because what I do know is some site sometimes give newbie some winning first to attract them to play more because you never know how long your luck will run out. But I dont know if it is true or not, even now some gambler are trying to get new account hope to get some profit
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:18:32 AM

Well maybe if you are playing basic dice.But if you got programming skills and make your own 3rd party bot for dice then you have an edge compared to most newbies. However there is still the house edge against you.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:23:41 AM

I don`t know is gambling worth to try anyone, not just newbie from here. Gambling is for people who have money, they can throw away money on that and if they win its great if they lose they don`t care cause they have a lot more.

Try gambling only if you have money for throwing, in that case you will never fall in deep problems and you will never have to explain to family where did you spent your money. Gambling is not a game as many people say, its a serious thing where you can lose everything you have.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:45:35 AM

I think so, for the sake of experience and not to get addicted to it. It's really hard when people are talking about gambling and you can even relate because you've never tried it before. Newbies can use the free bits available on gambling sites. Who knows? Maybe they can even earn a huge profit out of the free bits. Also, it's better to slack off sometimes, try new things, and have fun gambling.

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:46:11 AM

hello there,
i was newbie to bitcoin.
already collected some from faucets, service and giveaway.
is gambling worth to try for me?
or it can be double edge for me?

I think so, for the sake of experience and not to get addicted to it. It's really hard when people are talking about gambling and you can even relate because you've never tried it before. Newbies can use the free bits available on gambling sites. Who knows? Maybe they can even earn a huge profit out of the free bits. Also, it's better to slack off sometimes, try new things, and have fun gambling.

Agree, but for newbie better learn how to gambling right,
so you're not going to just hand over your money for nothing but loss.
We need friend who teach us and to avoid gambling addiction, and then experience will make us good at it.
I think for start gambling, you may bet with small amount first and be ready to lose it, make sure to save extra bitcoin in wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: