Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe the news ?  (Read 17225 times)
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

I believe the news because information is one of the greatest asset a human being can use to become whatever he wants the reason is simple of which during last year december news said that bitconnect asset Will be frozen because it has 90% features of ponzi some people think is just a rumor but at last it happened.
To be more direct, Even in cryptocurrency news plays a pivotal role of which if one gets news of a token to be listed on exchange that person can make one hundred percent gain because he gets the news before others.
In our society at large, media is a weapon to unravel and ensure the masses are not kept in darkness ,and this brings me to the point of asking imagine how the world will look like without news coming from media?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

Most of them are Jews-owned, or leftist-owned, and so are just pure propaganda. Some nice medias are not controlled. They're all from far-right.

What? Media's from far right aren't controlled? Are you being sarcastic? Anyway, I believe no big major media house is independent in today's time. They're all backed by big corporations hence have to take care of their interests
Modern media seems to be a little reckless with validating details and filling in the gaps through speculation substituted as fact.  Every day you hear some reporting and I’m like “...that’s not right!”  Two weeks late they issue a retraction in some obscure portion of their news site.  Oftentimes I feel like they just shotgun noise out there knowing they have so many days before a retraction is required.  Meanwhile, the hyped frenzy stimulates thei traffic numbers and ad revenue, even if they know it’s wrong.  This is all speculation on my part, btw.
Kaisar0

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I don't watch the news, because I don't like it. They show only good things about our country and bad things about other ones. People who watch the news are adult, they are in their 40 or older. I don't know anyone from young people who watch the news, so I think in the future the news won't be popular.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Fayefot

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

Yes. I do believe in news. Media has become a tool to give information to people on what is happening all over the world. And ofcourse i believe in news because it only relays what is going on in our country. So what is in the news is what is happening or what had happened in country.

Alagga

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

As one saying that I heard "Trust the people but don't trust the devil inside them" similar to the news. Trust what is happening is true but don't trust that they delivering it to 100% correct.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

Or do you think media is independent ?

Most of them private companies that, even if they want to tell the truth, will not be able to do it. They distort the facts, they say only that what is beneficial for them to achieve specific goals. Among a pile of lies, there is truth, but it is difficult to discern. We need to try to look at the news from different sources
Beli99

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

Ther is almost zero independent media ,big problem is that the companys that are paying to be promote have a much more money than others and mostly have same boss....,best exsample is food industry only big brands like coca cola,pepsi,mcdonald,kfc and more have that big space on tv and other medias ,youll never see some organic company get media space on tv and its like that everywhere medical industry is even worst

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

I'm currently a journalism student, and I spent my internship at the top newspaper of my country. I can say for sure that the news -in my country at least- should be trusted. The people I work with are full of integrity, and are definitely unbiased.

They are some of the smartest people I know, being able to tell a story about anything in a simplified manner, and that means they master what they are reporting about at first. Moreover, they are really competent and honest.

Of course, even media organizations are companies, and companies always have agendas. However, it's safe to assume that this company's agenda is for the common good of the people. I hope I'm not appearing as biased about this,but after studying journalism for years and actually working as one, I can say that the most trustworthy source of news would be verified news organizations themselves and none others.

The easiest way to avoid and fight fake news is to trust news organizations, and emphasis on the "s," as we should always look at many sources of news, not just one company, to avoid being blinded. I hope this helps.

Beli99

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

I'm currently a journalism student, and I spent my internship at the top newspaper of my country. I can say for sure that the news -in my country at least- should be trusted. The people I work with are full of integrity, and are definitely unbiased.

They are some of the smartest people I know, being able to tell a story about anything in a simplified manner, and that means they master what they are reporting about at first. Moreover, they are really competent and honest.

Of course, even media organizations are companies, and companies always have agendas. However, it's safe to assume that this company's agenda is for the common good of the people. I hope I'm not appearing as biased about this,but after studying journalism for years and actually working as one, I can say that the most trustworthy source of news would be verified news organizations themselves and none others.

The easiest way to avoid and fight fake news is to trust news organizations, and emphasis on the "s," as we should always look at many sources of news, not just one company, to avoid being blinded. I hope this helps.

Then you live in some non corrupt county,because in my county all big medias is full of lies as the corruption is on high level and media works for politicans against their own people i saw it everyday fake news is everywhere you need to try hard to find some alternative sites and read about reallity of things

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
The_Tick

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

There are a few things you need to keep in mind. Whether or not the news is telling the truth is one question. I think that more often than not the news is not lying about what it says, although that certainly depends on the country and it depends on the news outlet. Sometimes news outlets only tell one side of a story, which sort of skews the facts, so it seems like things are one way. Unfortunately, sometimes this is done on purpose to push somebody's ideals. Sometimes it's just a reflection of a person's bias, which is very difficult to avoid.

I almost completely steer clear of news in my life and I feel just fine. There are over 7 billion people on this earth and everybody has something happening everyday. There is no possible way you can get a realistic picture of what's happening on earth. You just get a fraction of a percent of what's happening in the world when you watch or read the news. It's an illusion that you can actually know what's happening. I figure if anything that's truly important to my life comes up, I will hear about it.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

Or do you think media is independent ?

Most of them private companies that, even if they want to tell the truth, will not be able to do it. They distort the facts, they say only that what is beneficial for them to achieve specific goals. Among a pile of lies, there is truth, but it is difficult to discern. We need to try to look at the news from different sources
I actually used to believe whatever comes on the news but nowadays i don't even watch the news because aside the fake news that they are always spreading it seems all they do is to spread bad and terrible news just to make you worry and become stressed out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  

Jump to: