Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrent // Bitcoin Sales - Simple & Secure  (Read 2883 times)
JonSnow (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 03:36:21 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 04:09:02 AM by JonSnow

CryptoCurrent
---------------------------------------
Bitcoin Sales - Simple & Secure

Closed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripbitinstant

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 09:00:28 PM

Somehow Mr. CryptoCurrent was able to deal with me, which is no easy feat. Super friendly, communicative, and of course most importantly provided a timely service exactly as promised. As you might deduce from my username, I had been looking for an alternative to my former go-to service. I've found it. Very happy all around.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 09:19:45 PM

Very glad to hear it, ripbitinstant! Smiley
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 09:48:36 PM

Is there a reason why cryptocurrent USD per BTC shows about 49, whereas current price is about 47 - on top of that there is 5% ? Or is the 49 price includes 5% ?

Thanks
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:40:48 AM

If I ever get out of this Coinbase Fiasco alive I will be sure switching to you guys to give a test run shortly.
shockvibee

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:36:15 PM

Today we received 3 cash orders ... one of which was an empty envelope.  It was not tampered with, nor was the label removed and replaced, so either someone stole the cash from the package miraculously, or the client sent an empty envelope knowing we would at least split the "loss" with them.  We did split the loss and sent $400 worth of btc, but this makes it clear that accepting payment via this method is not a reliable option.  Sad
It's very admirable of you to have sent the $400 dollars worth of btc to whomever anyway.  But I suggest you make people understand that if money is missing from the envelope you are not responsible.  As you shouldn't be.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:48:45 PM

Now he's telling me he handed the postal employee the cash along with the label, said he wanted to ship it, and then didn't hang around to see if she actually put the cash envelope into the Express Mail envelope.  :\
battmann

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 03:20:44 PM

Changing stories? Just HANDING CASH to a US postal worker who has a 45% chance of being fired at any moment? I'd say there is a good 76.4% chance that he sent a blank envelope. Sorry you got scammed Jon :/
ConcernedCoins

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:26:06 PM

I was referred to Cryptocurrent about a month ago from a very trustworthy partner. Since then ive deposited over 15k with cryptocurrent. The bank deposits at Bank of America are very very simple and easy. Ive also had my funds always within an hour of notifying him of my deposit. Hes on top with all the latest security measures and he personally handles his support and very fast at that. He must be by a PC all day long! (I don't blame him i am too haha)

If youre hesitant about using cryptocurrents services just shoot him an email and he'll have everything laid out plainly and easily for you. I excited for more people to use his services as its just going to make their lives much easier.

Thanks again cryptocurrent. I wish you much success!!
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 12:44:04 AM

I found CC here and decided to give them a try today. Everything went perfect and I'll be happy to use them again, very soon! The Bitcoins were transferred very quickly and they sent me an email letting me know they were transferred with a direct link to blockchain so I can easily check out the transfer. Nice little touch.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
shockvibee

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 12:51:04 AM

Today we received 3 cash orders ... one of which was an empty envelope.  It was not tampered with, nor was the label removed and replaced, so either someone stole the cash from the package miraculously, or the client sent an empty envelope knowing we would at least split the "loss" with them.  We did split the loss and sent $400 worth of btc, but this makes it clear that accepting payment via this method is not a reliable option.  Sad
It's very admirable of you to have sent the $400 dollars worth of btc to whomever anyway.  But I suggest you make people understand that if money is missing from the envelope you are not responsible.  As you shouldn't be.

Emailing the person in question, he believes me that the envelope was empty and says now that the lady at the post office was in a hurry and he didn't wait to make sure that she actually sealed the cash inside. 

Hm.

As for splitting the loss - I'm just doing what I hope someone would do for me.  Then again, I think I would have packaged the cash myself and never let a postal employee do so!  Ah well, this has been a month of losses, and a month of lessons!
For some reason when I came back to see if you responded my post didn't even show up.  Damn cache I guess.

But yeah this person, based upon your posts after this prove he/she is likely a scammer.
I wish you the best of luck with your business as you seem highly reliable and everyone is saying youre good!
battmann

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 12:52:42 AM

I found CC here and decided to give them a try today. Everything went perfect and I'll be happy to use them again, very soon! The Bitcoins were transferred very quickly and they sent me an email letting me know they were transferred with a direct link to blockchain so I can easily check out the transfer. Nice little touch.

Wink told ya man. he is THE best.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:56:34 AM

Smiley  Thank you for the review, opentoe!  We hope to see you again soon.  Smiley
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 10:01:24 PM

Smiley  Thank you for the review, opentoe!  We hope to see you again soon.  Smiley

Yes, you did see me soon, I did another bitcoin buy yesterday and it was just as perfect as the first. I only live 10 minutes away from the bank. The bitcoins were already in my account when I got home with a couple confirmations. Very nice!

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 06:40:26 AM

It always makes us smile when we see the confirmation email come through and are able to initiate the transfer within minutes!  Cheesy  Sometimes it takes a few hours, but we process orders as quickly as possible, and really enjoy hearing that clients are happy with our service!

Pretty soon if you don't have the BTC transferred in 30 minutes you'll get complaints! People get spoiled with such fast service and always expect instant responses. I just hope everyone understands even 1-3 hours is great service. This really sure beats messing around with Dwolla/Mt.Gox/Bitinstant.

Keep up the great work guys.

JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:33:56 PM

Site is down for maintenance / tweaking, but we're still accepting orders via email! 
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:02:23 PM

Quick update: we are not currently accepting orders.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:22:59 PM

We had high hopes of opening shop again today since the rate was relatively stable over the weekend, but with it currently falling so drastically in such a short amount of time, we're remaining "closed" for the time being.

Also: if you make a deposit without first receiving the go-ahead from us, the funds will be held for up to 72 hours and will incur a larger fee.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:29:05 PM

Update:

Due to scammers, we are going to be selling ONLY to our pre-existing clients once we reopen this week.  There will also be some new policies in effect.
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 06:08:38 AM

Update:

Due to scammers, we are going to be selling ONLY to our pre-existing clients once we reopen this week.  There will also be some new policies in effect.

Glad to see that the foot went down. IF someone abuses the service and they do make a deposit that was not approved I would hold onto their money for a week, ask for a bitcoin address to send the money back to (refund address) less fees and processing work. That will teach them next time. Good luck guys and keep up the great work!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: