Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDIT] please deleted  (Read 5200 times)
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:13:05 AM

So, shareprice is going eventually to dive... and at that point... you kill the golden egg chicken? Or are you implying that in that moment they will buy back?

(when I started talking about PETA before the project started, all my connections told me that mining was not providing benefit, mostly for preorders and difficulty raising. I agree on that, but I replied that PETA had:
1. existing pre-orders
2. board producing capabilities
3. a small power plant
4. facility to host more machines, hence more "luck" to get blocks mined frequently
5. reinvestment plan (and this was the key one. No single miner keeps buying more machines every 2 weeks. There is no ROI on 1 machine, but with multiple ones... maybe, reinvesting: maybe).

And now we have:
1. fucked up.
2. not enough.
3. yeah, the whole plant provides 1% of PETA needs... useless.
4. bravo. But then we go into pools, so "luck" factor can be disregarded for the time being.
5. nice fuck up. I proposed to reinvest more, taking the difference in the new fees cost. Downvoted. Hey, I subscribed to a plan where the fees were known. You reduce that cost... I would think that if we reinvest more, we could profit more. But short term investors disagreed. Result, Cryptx decides to take away 100% of dividends until he is satisfied. Because he decided to add additional machines to whatever was the initial plan.
It is really like: I know I promised you a sandwich today, but if you can starve today, tomorrow you can have a lobster. Just to then wait tomorrow and the scene repeats as the lobster provider didn't deliver.

I will not buy back into PETA until things return to normality. Honestly, shareprice... I don't give a shit about it. If the return is going to be higher than a WEEKLY 1%, I will consider it then. The single share price is a mental condition. I'm not buying shares, I'm investing BTC and get paid an interest in BTC. The single share thing is misleading most of the reasoning. Now I'm out. Sold at 0.072 making a decent profit after being purchasing all the way from IPO 0.05 to 0.09 in multiple moments. I'll consider PETA once things are cleared up and for the moment. However, the long term trust is completely fucked and I'll not hesitate a single second to invest somewhere else. Cryptx answering "Pffff" was the last drop. I'm not giving money (hard worked money) to someone who doesn't respect his customers.

)

Mike, you are one of the few people I met in this whole adventure that makes me thing that it totally worth doing it (and of course, the small profit I made).
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karol

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:45:09 AM

Guys,

Did You find new options to invest after cashing PETA?
EdoBcn

Activity: 241

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:56:01 AM

Guys,

I'm still half stuck on Scryptx...

But still no other serious thing... I may be in the wrong corner to catch opportunities.
karol

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

Guys,

I'm still half stuck on Scryptx...

But still no other serious thing... I may be in the wrong corner to catch opportunities.

The same as me:)
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:26:21 PM

ASICMINER - but it's not a new opportunity

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
mikemikemike (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:05:18 AM

If you want to stay into mining, group buys. Their usually the most transparent and should give you a decent ROI if you pick the right one. At the moment, I'd stay out of mining. Difficulty is about to increase at a ridiculous rate.

Otherwise, darkcoins being doing me the business, considering its innovation I wouldn't be surprised if it approaches litecoins market cap soon. Keep an eye on dogecoin aswell, a drop like this should be followed by a rise soon. NXT is also pretty innovative, and reddcoin has promise as the new doge.

Otherwise, for securities, rockminer is looking undervalued and AM is about to release their first dividend in a few months. Should at least promote speculators to up the price until the dividend

Good luck!
karol

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:51:13 AM

If someone wants to go out the market on PETA is open!!!!
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:00:13 AM

Is it possible to get Havelock to freeze the funds in escrow and re-distribute them amongst all unique shareholders?  I.e. can we just execute the 110-or-whatever% buyback and save everyone from the rough fucking we're about to get come May 31st (or whenever ScryptX decides its done selling monopoly shares)?
stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:04:13 AM

Is it possible to get Havelock to freeze the funds in escrow and re-distribute them amongst all unique shareholders?  I.e. can we just execute the 110-or-whatever% buyback and save everyone from the rough fucking we're about to get come May 31st (or whenever ScryptX decides its done selling monopoly shares)?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
karol

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:03:44 PM

Guys did someone of You own more than 5% of Peta? in Peta discussion havelock posted that there was voting for changes in PETA and all shareholders with more than 5% was informed and did vote.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: