Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49041 times)
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:50:02 AM

I guess the rising price it linked to the imminent release of the very much expected new wallet. Let's hope it will moon in the coming days and weeks Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:35:47 AM

I guess the rising price it linked to the imminent release of the very much expected new wallet. Let's hope it will moon in the coming days and weeks Smiley
I am so looking forward to the new wallet and I am sure its going to bring smiles to all holders of WAVES once its released.  Grin
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

Hello I transfer my waves from bittrex to https://waveswallet.io/

but 1 hour and still nothing.

is it normal?

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:54:35 PM

Hello I transfer my waves from bittrex to https://waveswallet.io/

but 1 hour and still nothing.

is it normal?
1 hour is a long time and its not normal. Check for the transaction in the waves explorer first and if its not there contact bittrex support team.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:11:14 PM

Price is around $5 already. It would be a bit late to buy if it goes $6 before September end, grabbing 1K of waves is going to spend you more than what you ought when you buy now. Last few weeks was the right time because it was dumped that the price goes below $4.

Waves will deliver many new features in the near future, this means its a good investments now. Market will react on big news from the Waves devs and price will rise.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
KoningSilk

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

Price is around $5 already. It would be a bit late to buy if it goes $6 before September end, grabbing 1K of waves is going to spend you more than what you ought when you buy now. Last few weeks was the right time because it was dumped that the price goes below $4.

Waves will deliver many new features in the near future, this means its a good investments now. Market will react on big news from the Waves devs and price will rise.

I sure hope so! Lets see if Russia wil pick up on that and invest big time aswell.
joelharrison

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:35:55 PM

≈ $25 before the end of the year, I think this is a reasonable price
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

That's not possible. Alot of users had already got some waves in their exchange wallets ready to dump when price rise up to $5 this is the peak of it all and so it needs new updates to the community so it can kick up again. thoss who holds few will buy once again to add to their stash.
Sheckley

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

I am so looking forward to the new wallet and I am sure its going to bring smiles to all holders of WAVES once its released.  Grin

If I am right it is only one week to the arrival of the new wallet! I am counting the days! And my waves Wink

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:19:16 PM

The Ethereum wave has not passed yet. Every time we see became successful/will be successful or couldn’t be successful, became trash/or will be at least 20 project which are organized in the Etherum. Many teams, experienced and inexperienced people work in many different projects, which are looking for investors both in online platforms, and in the real market. I think so far, there has not been a strong scam in them. In other words, it is at least 1 or 2% in comparison with general icos.

I do not know if Ethereum ico fury is over but be sure that we have not seen the fury in Waves platform. When Waves proceed to attack and develops the system, with the support of the intelligent contract system, we will experience many successful ico on its platform.  Maybe there will be some tokens that you entered now and complaining because it is dropping below the ico price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:32:26 PM

That's not possible. Alot of users had already got some waves in their exchange wallets ready to dump when price rise up to $5 this is the peak of it all and so it needs new updates to the community so it can kick up again. thoss who holds few will buy once again to add to their stash.

The price of the waves was approaching 8 dollar few months ago. I think it will come out comfortably on this price after updating. The most talked-about project after the bitcoin and ethereum in social media. Very ambitious to be the third strong project of the market.
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:08:45 PM

How many waves do I need to host a full node? I heard its 10k  which is close to what I have.... Is there instructions on setting up a node

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
narielle

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:44:43 AM

How many waves do I need to host a full node? I heard its 10k  which is close to what I have.... Is there instructions on setting up a node

you can read some new news about waves tokens here : unofficial supporters topic. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142722.0

Soon 1,000 instead of 10,000 Waves needed to run a node and mine blocks!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/919246994425761793

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:47:17 AM

so anyone can just pump out any token on this platform? and plenty are doing it coping tokens that already exist on the waves platform  Huh

tis not going to end nicely  Shocked

or am i just confused  Huh
Sheckley

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:29:07 AM

ONLY 1000 WAVES TO RUN A NODE? Wow, if that it true this could mean the end (or anyway drastic reduction) of waves leasing.

gregory51gosh

Activity: 364

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Waves community help needed!!

Participate in the research and be rewarded! Details in the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfod3X3pMCJSgOIxEThrYq1lis_KIEjdw49sSDDHZM15oH38A/viewform?usp=sf_link

This a research for our product conducted among future tokenloyalty.io users.
We want to assess the most desired branch of business our customers want to see in the 2-5 initial campaigns after the ICO.
The tokenloyalty.io bases on utility token which replaces the known loyalty program types.
It engages activity of its users in front of the brand, while brand owners pay for the effort of such loyalty in time.

Anyone who participates in the research, takes part in the contest - details in the form. 1st prize is 9 Waves (approx. 30 USD)

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
Awesomist

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

Waves community help needed!!

Participate in the research and be rewarded! Details in the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfod3X3pMCJSgOIxEThrYq1lis_KIEjdw49sSDDHZM15oH38A/viewform?usp=sf_link

This a research for our product conducted among future tokenloyalty.io users.
We want to assess the most desired branch of business our customers want to see in the 2-5 initial campaigns after the ICO.
The tokenloyalty.io bases on utility token which replaces the known loyalty program types.
It engages activity of its users in front of the brand, while brand owners pay for the effort of such loyalty in time.

Anyone who participates in the research, takes part in the contest - details in the form. 1st prize is 9 Waves (approx. 30 USD)

Done, looking forward to see how your projects grows  Wink
dimcasper

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

Hello what are the nearest big news about Waves ? Where can i find the instructions on setting up a node?
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
jiblist

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:25:03 AM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: