Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Mining Bomb (Probably only 6 more months of ETH mining left)  (Read 9434 times)
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:59:17 AM

Yeah true that.. I am gonna add more GPUs anyway, but will mine the most profitable coin..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:39:05 PM

they should keep ethereum on POW IMHO

but the point here is that even if they do that, due to the diff increasing in this stupid way, you would end up not mining anything at the end

so is not even a matter of adding more gpu at this point

I will not add any more GPU at the moment. But some cheap electricity users are adding the GPU at the moment.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:07:09 PM

but the point here is that even if they do that, due to the diff increasing in this stupid way, you would end up not mining anything at the end

I will not add any more GPU at the moment. But some cheap electricity users are adding the GPU at the moment.

the Ethereum network mining difficulty level is 51 T now. It is another all time high. These new miners are very confident.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:39:13 PM

the Ethereum network mining difficulty level is 51 T now. It is another all time high. These new miners are very confident.

they are not very confident, they simply can not mine anything else they are forced to stay there

they cannot simply switch to another algo and destroy it, no other coin can sustain even 1/4(probably 1/8, i didn't do the math here) of the etheruem hashrate
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:19:35 PM

they are not very confident, they simply can not mine anything else they are forced to stay there

they cannot simply switch to another algo and destroy it, no other coin can sustain even 1/4(probably 1/8, i didn't do the math here) of the etheruem hashrate

You are right. Some miners have already ordered the parts, so they have to build the farm equipment any way.

Kalamsid

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:06:18 PM

You are right. Some miners have already ordered the parts, so they have to build the farm equipment any way.

The difficulty is 55T now. So those miners have ordered too many parts to build the mining farms. Hope they can make some profit.
Juhagic

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:04:26 PM

The difficulty is 55T now. So those miners have ordered too many parts to build the mining farms. Hope they can make some profit.

So these guys think there will not be a mining bomb which was originally to explode some where around November?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: