Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84515 times)
dores

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

How come the new wallet doesnt mine? I have over 1M TES that has been sitting there for daws, without being staked... Anyone else having this issue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:04:38 PM

Inspirated from Nicolas Tesla.
Nice coin
Haunebu81

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:08:52 PM

Still getting the same error with the newest wallet "No suitable inputs were found".  Wallet is all sync'd up. I have two million coins that have been sitting there for weeks.

Why can't I stake?

I've never had such a hard time staking before. Not surprised it was delisted.
Shooriko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:13:20 PM

Looks like Teslacoin soon to be added on Novaexchange. My wallet is syncing fine now. Just started new wallet. Also working great. Hope it will start staking. I will leave it open.

Yes yes, I finally got zee coins!!!! I guess dis was due to dee slowing movements of thee blocking chain?
phase1

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:50:07 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 08:26:05 PM by phase1

Thanks Tara!

That worked - I can see my coins and all 4 addresses.

I was the first one to ever receive Tesla Coin for products/services when it came out and am considering accepting it again.

Does the Tesla Coin QT wallet have to download the whole blockchain. If so, how many gb is that? I'd rather it not be on my C drive if too big.

Any way to have it all stay on a secondary usb drive?

How can we make the wallet sync?

Thanks again.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:59:26 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 08:45:36 PM by Griffith

i didnt change any staking code when i made the new wallets. but it does look like that even though coins are valid for staking they might not be. i need to wait until my coins have met min stake time to check this though. so the next time i would be able to test is 24 hours. from now.
dores

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:53:14 PM

Can someone please confirm if YOBIT works for trading TES? The price for TES/BTC is at 0.00004501.Which is ridiculously higher then other exchanges.

Please confirm if you have successfully been able to deposit and withdraw TES coins from that exchange.

phase1

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

Guys my suggestion, you need some-type of strategy for this coin so it gets used. You need some website where people can trade the coin and make some use of it. That will propel Tasla coin. Otherwise it's like any of the 1000 alt coins other then it has a cool name. What will make it amazing is some cool application.

Just my 2 cents.

Teslacoin is working towards a descentralized and sustainable world supporting Free Energy and Renewable Energy Projects.

Mission: Accelerate the transition to a sustainable energy system by funding Free Energy and Renewable Energy projects though TeslaStarter.

We do have an strategy and an objective.

Truth is we're moving slower than expected but we don't want to provide any deathlines because there are always unexpected problems.

Anyway, we are moving forward.

Next is a marketing campaing to increase the awareness of the coin in the crypto space and next is to start the development of the crowfunding site which is gonna take time.

As you can imagine, being able to buy a Tesla with teslacoin is also in the plans, but as you can also imagine that's not neither a short term objective nor the final objective of Teslacoin

To sum up, we're moving forward and we do have an strategy and an objective.

This is a marathon, not a 100m race

Increase awareness of Teslacoin?

I have over 99,000 subscribers on my advanced energy science newsletter lists and over 150,000 subscribers to two of my forums that are dedicated to Tesla and related sciences. I also have an annual conference and every year 150 people fly in from all over the world to learn from us. I was the first to ever accept Teslacoin for products in 2014 and dropped out of the cryptocoin world for the last few years. If I can get some details, I'll promote it heavily. I also have the world's first and only Roku Tesla TV station.

What I need to know is:

1. How do I mine Teslacoin now - used to use teslacoinpool.com I believe.

2. Where is the appropriate place to list what I will accept Teslacoin for.

3. My Teslacoin QT wallet is sitting open and is out of syn - how do I get it to connect and sync?

My friends and mentors are the very pioneers of the modern-day Tesla science movement. One is actually the only man alive to have ever replicated Tesla's true wireless ground transmission system using longitudinal dielectric waves instead of transverse electromagnetic waves. He also brought Steinmetz's work to a completion - he was the man hired by GE to break Tesla's patent on the polyphase generator and is why we have 3 phase today. Tesla's original was 4 phase. Anyway, we can dispel most myths and rumors about Tesla and point out what information is popularized misinformation.
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:38:45 AM

How come the new wallet doesnt mine? I have over 1M TES that has been sitting there for daws, without being staked... Anyone else having this issue?

Still getting the same error with the newest wallet "No suitable inputs were found".  Wallet is all sync'd up. I have two million coins that have been sitting there for weeks.

Why can't I stake?

I've never had such a hard time staking before. Not surprised it was delisted.

It's been researched. Be patient please
Sorry for the incovenience.  Embarrassed

Can someone please confirm if YOBIT works for trading TES? The price for TES/BTC is at 0.00004501.Which is ridiculously higher then other exchanges.

Please confirm if you have successfully been able to deposit and withdraw TES coins from that exchange.

I do confirm Yobit is in another blockchain. We've tried thousands times to make them move to the correct chain, but they don't give a fuck.
If you know a bit about Yobit, you know the support is the worst in the cryptospace...
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

Guys my suggestion, you need some-type of strategy for this coin so it gets used. You need some website where people can trade the coin and make some use of it. That will propel Tasla coin. Otherwise it's like any of the 1000 alt coins other then it has a cool name. What will make it amazing is some cool application.

Just my 2 cents.

Teslacoin is working towards a descentralized and sustainable world supporting Free Energy and Renewable Energy Projects.

Mission: Accelerate the transition to a sustainable energy system by funding Free Energy and Renewable Energy projects though TeslaStarter.

We do have an strategy and an objective.

Truth is we're moving slower than expected but we don't want to provide any deathlines because there are always unexpected problems.

Anyway, we are moving forward.

Next is a marketing campaing to increase the awareness of the coin in the crypto space and next is to start the development of the crowfunding site which is gonna take time.

As you can imagine, being able to buy a Tesla with teslacoin is also in the plans, but as you can also imagine that's not neither a short term objective nor the final objective of Teslacoin

To sum up, we're moving forward and we do have an strategy and an objective.

This is a marathon, not a 100m race

Increase awareness of Teslacoin?

I have over 99,000 subscribers on my advanced energy science newsletter lists and over 150,000 subscribers to two of my forums that are dedicated to Tesla and related sciences. I also have an annual conference and every year 150 people fly in from all over the world to learn from us. I was the first to ever accept Teslacoin for products in 2014 and dropped out of the cryptocoin world for the last few years. If I can get some details, I'll promote it heavily. I also have the world's first and only Roku Tesla TV station.

What I need to know is:

1. How do I mine Teslacoin now - used to use teslacoinpool.com I believe.

2. Where is the appropriate place to list what I will accept Teslacoin for.

3. My Teslacoin QT wallet is sitting open and is out of syn - how do I get it to connect and sync?

My friends and mentors are the very pioneers of the modern-day Tesla science movement. One is actually the only man alive to have ever replicated Tesla's true wireless ground transmission system using longitudinal dielectric waves instead of transverse electromagnetic waves. He also brought Steinmetz's work to a completion - he was the man hired by GE to break Tesla's patent on the polyphase generator and is why we have 3 phase today. Tesla's original was 4 phase. Anyway, we can dispel most myths and rumors about Tesla and point out what information is popularized misinformation.

Wow, that would be awesome!!

They are the ones that will be uploading projects to TeslaStarter to be funded.

If you can make them know about the coin and the project that would be awesome.

What you need to know:
1) Now is full PoS.
2) You can post it here and I will move it to the OP and the website
3) Are you using the last version? Please use the last version and use the bootstrap to be almost sync.

32bits

CryptoUnited TES Bootstrap
4/21/2017
phase1

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

"Wow, that would be awesome!!

They are the ones that will be uploading projects to TeslaStarter to be funded.

If you can make them know about the coin and the project that would be awesome.

What you need to know:
1) Now is full PoS.
2) You can post it here and I will move it to the OP and the website
3) Are you using the last version? Please use the last version and use the bootstrap to be almost sync."

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for the response.

Is there a link to TeslaStarter? I found references online, but looks like it is a future project - is that correct?

1 - proof of stake is new to me, but I'm a significant owner according to the crypto id site. So if we can't mine them, this link: http://cryptocentral.info/topic/127/tes-%CF%9F%CF%9F-the-tesla-%CF%9F%CF%9F says 12% annual for pos. Do I need to keep the wallet open non-stop or something in order to earn that 12%? And, is that the only way to gain coins other than people directly paying me in the coins or me getting them getting them by trading other coins for it on an exchange?

2. Throughout all the posts on Teslacoin, what do Teslacoin holders want to spend it on? I have about 50+ books & videos by the most authoritative experts on the Tesla sciences - one of my businesses is the #1 most successful online digital publisher on these topics. These are not the scam products about Tesla's secret generator that will get you off the grid for $300 and other junk that has been spreading online for the last 5 years+. I'm talking hard core science with much of it including exclusive disclosures on real over 1.0 COP (coefficient of performance) machines. The downloadable books and presentations from my conference I could do a trial to see how it goes by accepting Teslacoin for them. Also, could take Teslacoin for a limited number of conference tickets for my event coming up in July. If this is in alignment with what people are looking for here, I'll post some links.

3. QT is 5.3.2, Teslacoin info page says 3.2.0.0. I put those bootstrap files into the appdata directory for Teslacoin and put in my old wallet.dat file. It apparently shows my correct Teslacoin quantity but says out of syn.

Holovision

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:35:43 AM

Was the Teslacoin forum brought back with the official site? I was on it a while back and since then I have some new things about Tesla research and free energy to share.

I was the one on the forum whose opinion was that Teslacoin should embrace all of Nikola Tesla's work and not just free energy. Now that HamRadioCoin is functionally extinct and since Nikola Tesla invented radio I think that makes my opinion of embracing all of Tesla's work stronger.
phase1

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:12:31 AM

Was the Teslacoin forum brought back with the official site? I was on it a while back and since then I have some new things about Tesla research and free energy to share.

I was the one on the forum whose opinion was that Teslacoin should embrace all of Nikola Tesla's work and not just free energy. Now that HamRadioCoin is functionally extinct and since Nikola Tesla invented radio I think that makes my opinion of embracing all of Tesla's work stronger.

It makes sense that Teslacoin should embrace all of his work, especially when most of his work had nothing to do with free energy. His primary "free energy" technology was not spelled out in patents, etc... but instead were when he was deposed for testimony in court where he spoke of much of his work in layman's terms. The Leland books document these court hearings. Tesla described a type of wave form from AC that could be run from small horsepower and would create massive amounts of horsepower. To date, only one man in the world has replicated what that actually means and he is a close associate of mine. His work in this area is most profound! Most engineers look at AC as two halves, but Tesla interacted with it in quarters for this particular application.

On the first rising quarter, the AC generator is powering a resistive load then goes to a capacitor. On the 2nd quadrant the voltage is falling and this is exactly when the capacitor is discharge back through the load and the voltage is stepped up to turn the generator windings into a motor thereby canceling the drag force. On the 3rd quadrant, generator powers load then fills cap and 4th quadrant cap discharges through load then back into generator windings stepped up turning it into a motor. That means the generator is generating and is dragging the prime mover 50% of the time and the other 50% of the time the generator is motoring, which unloads the prime mover.

That means if 100 watts (over time) of resistive loads are being powered and 99 watts (over time) gets fed back, then the NET draw of the generator is 1 watt (over time). This does NOT mean 1 watt lit 100 watts of bulbs, it means 100 watts lit the bulbs in one direction and with 99 watts in the return direction so the net loss is only 1 watt. On a gas generator, that means you can light these bulbs and the motor is still idling. I make the distinction of watts over time because watts by itself is not energy, it is a power rating and that power delivered for x amount of time is actual energy or real work done. A solid state version of this was demonstrated at my conference a couple years ago - about 1.5 watts net draw fully lit 50 watts of incandescent bulbs.

Tesla did discuss his ambient air heat engine as being one of his most amazing discoveries but I haven't seen it replicated to my satisfaction.

Other than that, most of Tesla's most misunderstood "energy" work was on dielectric longitudinal transmission - or extraluminal transmission. That doesn't mean faster than the speed of light, it means instantaneous propagation meaning that velocity is not even a part of the equation. Extraluminal is not the same as superluminal. Another close associate who I'm the exclusive publisher for is the one who fully replicated this as well as making it completely engineerable with nothing more than 9th grade algebra. There are a couple of other associates who have replicated his work based on these engineering principles and an AM ground transmitted signal was received BEFORE the above ground transverse electromagnetic signal showing that the longitudinal transmission does NOT get weaker by the square of the distance. That means it is stronger and instantaneous - the above ground electromagnetic wave is limited to light speed and the ground transmission beat it.

Some of Tesla's most mysterious work was what he alluded to as being his Dynamic Theory of Gravity, which was never published and anything on it from his notes appear to have been confiscated by the FBI and probably wound up in the Navy's hands when Tesla died.

Anyone interested in some free presentations teaching the actual science of Tesla's transmission methods? I have one in mind if anyone wants to really get into the accurate information on what Tesla was doing. 99% of the information online about Tesla is complete nonsense. What I can share will save potentially years of going down the wrong road.

This is just a small handful of Tesla topics that Teslacoin should be supporting in my opinion.
Holovision

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:20:23 AM

This is just a small handful of Tesla topics that Teslacoin should be supporting in my opinion.

Also in the computers we use today. Nikola Tesla invented the AND logic gate. He was also very close to discovering memristors a century ahead of time. He just somehow missed it in his radio detector research.

I've compiled about 25 pages in a notebook on the subject of Teslapunk (cyberpunk derivative) narrative. I plan on posting the notes on the internet soon. Maybe as a free e-book. This guide will help people to write speculative Teslapunk fiction; or maybe some new myths.

If you suddenly hear a new myth about Tesla sending radio waves back and forth through time by inducing artificial long-delayed echoes and that some forms of skiffle is "Teslapunk music" you'll know where that came from. Wink
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:44:40 AM

Thanks Tara!

I was the first one to ever receive Tesla Coin for products/services when it came out and am considering accepting it again.

Does the Tesla Coin QT wallet have to download the whole blockchain. If so, how many gb is that? I'd rather it not be on my C drive if too big.

Thanks again.

Blockchain is only 1.1 GB. It won't be huge problem if you have big enough hard drive. If you want to you can store your wallet.dat and blocks on external drive too. Most important thing is always back up your wallet.dat and add passphrase to it. Usually I'm only saving wallet.dat and download bootstrap when I need make transactions. Never trust exchanges. After cryptsy I always store my coins on PC or external drive.
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:51:28 AM

I think I should buy more Teslacoin when price is cheap. My stash is too small next to big holders.

My wallet started mining. 3 teslacoins just matured.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

Tesla has started a PromoPlugs Twitter Campaign!
Earn 1000 Tesla in 4 clicks!
Announcement Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905573.new#new
Direct Link: https://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=259
cijulangboy

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:49:22 PM

help dep why my wallet not sync?
cijulangboy

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:58:05 PM

do your wallet sync?
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:27:55 PM

It makes sense that Teslacoin should embrace all of his work, especially when most of his work had nothing to do with free energy. His primary "free energy" technology was not spelled out in patents, etc... but instead were when he was deposed for testimony in court where he spoke of much of his work in layman's terms. The Leland books document these court hearings. Tesla described a type of wave form from AC that could be run from small horsepower and would create massive amounts of horsepower. To date, only one man in the world has replicated what that actually means and he is a close associate of mine. His work in this area is most profound! Most engineers look at AC as two halves, but Tesla interacted with it in quarters for this particular application.

On the first rising quarter, the AC generator is powering a resistive load then goes to a capacitor. On the 2nd quadrant the voltage is falling and this is exactly when the capacitor is discharge back through the load and the voltage is stepped up to turn the generator windings into a motor thereby canceling the drag force. On the 3rd quadrant, generator powers load then fills cap and 4th quadrant cap discharges through load then back into generator windings stepped up turning it into a motor. That means the generator is generating and is dragging the prime mover 50% of the time and the other 50% of the time the generator is motoring, which unloads the prime mover.

That means if 100 watts (over time) of resistive loads are being powered and 99 watts (over time) gets fed back, then the NET draw of the generator is 1 watt (over time). This does NOT mean 1 watt lit 100 watts of bulbs, it means 100 watts lit the bulbs in one direction and with 99 watts in the return direction so the net loss is only 1 watt. On a gas generator, that means you can light these bulbs and the motor is still idling. I make the distinction of watts over time because watts by itself is not energy, it is a power rating and that power delivered for x amount of time is actual energy or real work done. A solid state version of this was demonstrated at my conference a couple years ago - about 1.5 watts net draw fully lit 50 watts of incandescent bulbs.

Tesla did discuss his ambient air heat engine as being one of his most amazing discoveries but I haven't seen it replicated to my satisfaction.

Other than that, most of Tesla's most misunderstood "energy" work was on dielectric longitudinal transmission - or extraluminal transmission. That doesn't mean faster than the speed of light, it means instantaneous propagation meaning that velocity is not even a part of the equation. Extraluminal is not the same as superluminal. Another close associate who I'm the exclusive publisher for is the one who fully replicated this as well as making it completely engineerable with nothing more than 9th grade algebra. There are a couple of other associates who have replicated his work based on these engineering principles and an AM ground transmitted signal was received BEFORE the above ground transverse electromagnetic signal showing that the longitudinal transmission does NOT get weaker by the square of the distance. That means it is stronger and instantaneous - the above ground electromagnetic wave is limited to light speed and the ground transmission beat it.

Some of Tesla's most mysterious work was what he alluded to as being his Dynamic Theory of Gravity, which was never published and anything on it from his notes appear to have been confiscated by the FBI and probably wound up in the Navy's hands when Tesla died.

Anyone interested in some free presentations teaching the actual science of Tesla's transmission methods? I have one in mind if anyone wants to really get into the accurate information on what Tesla was doing. 99% of the information online about Tesla is complete nonsense. What I can share will save potentially years of going down the wrong road.

we need accurate information.
That's the one of the contributions of Teslacoin to the world.
We gonna be the crowfunding platform for those project, and therefore the place where all the improvements and knowledge is share between peers.

Please send me all the info you want to share and I'll make a place for it in the website and OP.
People interested in the field will love to know about this.

We're in process of incorporating a top webdeveloper to the team to start creating the forum and the crowfunding platform.
We're moving forward!

Forum will be back and yes, we're open to all of Tesla's work

Thanks Tara!

Thanks again.

Blockchain is only 1.1 GB. It won't be huge problem if you have big enough hard drive. If you want to you can store your wallet.dat and blocks on external drive too. Most important thing is always back up your wallet.dat and add passphrase to it. Usually I'm only saving wallet.dat and download bootstrap when I need make transactions.
Never trust exchanges. After cryptsy I always store my coins on PC or external drive.

That's a great advise.

Thanks for helping us ctenc001!

Please participate in the campaing and earn 1k TES!

help dep why my wallet not sync?

Download the bootstrap. You will be almost sync

CryptoUnited TES Bootstrap
4/21/2017

Here you have the tutorial

How to sync your Tesla wallet faster
(Bootstrap)

If you just arrived to TeslaCoin and you want to get involved, you will have to download a wallet and start to sync with the network.
This means you have to download the blockchain from your peers (the network).
Has you can expect this will take some time and it can vary from hours to days.
So, in order to do it faster, you will download the bootstrap

What is the bootstrap?
The bootstrap is the blockchain zipped to be downloaded directly, not from your peers.
This will help you sync in less time, from minutes to hours.

Just follow the instructions and enjoy your Tesla Wallet!

1) Download the wallet
2) Download the bootstrap
3) Uncompress the bootstrap folder
4) Run the Tesla wallet and then close it.
5) Go to Roaming folder > Teslacoin folder
6) Replace the archives in the Teslacoin folder with the ones downloaded in the bootstrap.
 Replace only the repeated archives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: