Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm quite Dissapointed, I was scammed here in this Forum.  (Read 903 times)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:17:08 PM

So you're a Newbie and neophyte are you?

sa pagkakaalam ko base sa experience ko.. limited lang sa 4 - 6 accounts ang pwede mong gawin in one public ip dito sa forum na ito, unless you use vpn's you can make many accounts as you like. If your asking for the reason baka merun silang restriction if your affiliated with other forums, i guess there is no such thing like that.

Those aren't the ramblings of a newbie.  I'm even more skeptical of your story now.

Just this morning after series of message to my scammer... He replied to me and gave me the account he used to scam me instead (which was not agreed upon).. Probably this would be better rather than nothing. Please disregard this post or delete it.

sir @xhomerx10, I really appreciate your efforts. That's why i did not give his/her account details and such evidences you require as proof of our transaction via Personal Messages because I was hoping that his/her mind will change, and give what is rightfully mine after the payment. If you think this is a made up story, It's up you... I cannot convince you to believe on me, specially now that he changed his/her mind. After all I'm glad that this fraud transaction turned out well. If you have the authority or capacity to delete this thread, I'd very glad for you help.. Thanks and God Bless....

I have no authority to delete messages but you as the owner of this message should have the ability to:

1) change the topic to reflect what actually occurred.
2) lock the thread if you no longer require user input (look to the lower left at the bottom of the page for that option)
3) move this thread to the "archival" section; the option for move is also on the lower left.

Pax tecum.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: