Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Unique Method to make real money , Make Hundreds or Get Refund  (Read 1057 times)
neveroncelost (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:24:15 AM

i'd be willing to give a review regarding this method.....   if you can manage to provide free voucher on this method.....

all vouch copy has been given out , i might give a discount copy since the two guys who took the vouch copy has not given a review, let me know if interested Wink
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:16:32 AM

bump still up and selling Smiley
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:32:16 PM

received a vouch copy from OP. Here is my review:
First I want to say that it`s a course from udemy with video tutorials.
The method is well explayned and fairly easy to understand. You need some starting capital but the risk involved is very low. I would say that it`s kind of one time thing..you wont really be able to apply this method on and on..
I havent tryed the method for myself yet as I`m low on capital but when I will give it a try I will post some results.

neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:05:20 PM

The method is well explayned and fairly easy to understand. You need some starting capital but the risk involved is very low. I would say that it`s kind of one time thing..you wont really be able to apply this method on and on..
I havent tryed the method for myself yet as I`m low on capital but when I will give it a try I will post some results.

I guess you havent watched all of it i suppose and fyi its not really a one time kinda thing if u watch all the tutorials .
maxijo

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:15:10 PM

I guess you havent watched all of it i suppose and fyi its not really a one time kinda thing if u watch all the tutorials .

So u are actually selling a video u get from udemy @ 1 price or "free"..
LOL
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:36:17 PM

We'll see for the other review. Hope it would be the best review.

neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:02:47 AM

LOL

Are you ridiculous or did you not read my first post ? who said its free ?  Don't be ridiculous
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

Still up and selling  Cheesy
maxijo

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:55:28 PM

LOL

Are you ridiculous or did you not read my first post ? who said its free ?  Don't be ridiculous

If u dont know how to read what i type i cant help it.. nowadays everyone also knows that if they want to get some udemy video tutorials, they can get it free if they know the method or buy it for very low price (much lower than $50).

neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:00:04 PM

LOL

If u dont know how to read what i type i cant help it.. nowadays everyone also knows that if they want to get some udemy video tutorials, they can get it free if they know the method or buy it for very low price (much lower than $50).

well what i can say this method is definetely worth more than 50$
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:15:24 AM

Bump up and selling .
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:53:10 AM

up and selling Smiley
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:57:43 AM

Up and selling discount copy for the first person Smiley make back your money or refund!
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:26:40 AM

I'll get a vocuh copy

neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:16:44 AM

I'll get a vocuh copy
vouch copy has been given out but will consider, still up and selling !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: