Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 07:44:29 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American Church Allows Churchgoers To Smoke Weed During Sunday Service  (Read 188 times)
Moloch

Activity: 686

Moloch.net

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

http://www.viralthread.com/166048-2-american-church-allows-churchgoers/

American Church Allows Churchgoers To Smoke Weed During Sunday Service

A Michigan church has become the latest in America to allow churchgoers to smoke marijuana mid-service.

On Sunday, the First Cannabis Church of Logic & Reason in Lansing, held its first service where churchgoers are allowed to smoke pot.

“What I’m hoping to accomplish in the long run is to provide a place where people can be spiritual, but can also feel safe to take any of their medication,” 34-year-old Hall, who will be leading the service, told the Lansing State Journal.

“If they also feel cannabis is part of their spirituality, they can combine the two in a safe environment.”

Hall discussed why he felt Michigan was the perfect place for said church and how many attendees he expected at the inaugural sesh over the page.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 854

Cryptojacks Coin :)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:26:15 PM

Hey they want their followers to be in a good mood for sunday services. Nothing wrong with that

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:38:02 PM

Next year they will be having orgies to go along with the drugs! Well maybe next week!!! maybe tomorrow!!

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:57:04 PM

Wouldnt all the different generational gaps cause friction towards cannabis at a church.

I can only imagine a old timer telling some gen Y to quit smoking and he doesnt need it to connect with god - then end up being a fight lol.
Das

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:10:26 PM

Looking at the rate weird churches keep springing up in first world countries, I think I totally understand why a lot of their citizens are atheist...

I mean, do these weird pastors read the bible at all???

Das

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:17:48 PM

Looking at the rate weird churches keep springing up in first world countries, I think I totally understand why a lot of their citizens are atheist...

I mean, do these weird pastors read the bible at all???

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.