Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a 100,000$ with an ICO  (Read 15569 times)
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

This was another sign there was a huge bubble. When I go 3 days without looking at coinmarketcap and there's a dozen new coins I don't recognize it's a sign that the market is frothy and people are throwing money at anything and hoping it sticks. This thread should be pinned indefinitely. Best explanation I've come across. There's a lot of naive people in the world who are trusting of what others say.. I've learned to take what they say with a grain of salt.

You look at china where they will clone anything and everything... they even clone PCGS coin holders along with the coins and try to pawn them on ebay... they'll surely scam you if they're willing to try to scam coin collectors out of thousands of dollars... they don't care about anything except money in their pocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Great post indeed!
It confirms what I suspected, thank you.
cryptor0th (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:34:49 AM

Appreciate the kind words guys. Called the bullshit a year back. Now its no longer $100k, its millions.
Industry is changing and so are the challenges we'll face before we see Crypto going mainstream.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:15:22 PM

Interesting read, ICO scamming is a million dollar industry now. It is a phase that will pass soon enough like other scams, the community will cotton on and wise up. Personally, I never invest if I cannot verify the members of the projects team in real life. Even at that, it is still a gamble.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

Interesting read, ICO scamming is a million dollar industry now. It is a phase that will pass soon enough like other scams, the community will cotton on and wise up. Personally, I never invest if I cannot verify the members of the projects team in real life. Even at that, it is still a gamble.
It's a good point too to know teams background, it can add trust on them that are investment will be on a right hands especially when they are approachable and determined. Having a trusted and responsible team support can make one's project successful.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Oh! That's pretty big paragraph there. So according to you this is blue print for an ICO and everybody reading here will make like 100,000 dollars a month. Wow is it really that easy as you are writing here. I mean no offence everything is just perfectly structured here but there is one important thing that everyone needs and that's "initial investment" which is huge and not everyone can afford it. That's why not everyone can really enjoy reading this post and make an successful ICO really. But this is really amazing that you have clubbed info so smoothly.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:47:30 PM

An interesting guide for earn $100,000 with an ICO, it is true in some aspect, but the crazy in the last month is over now, more and more people has learned to do some deep research, instead of just following others. I hope every investors can do like this.
margrettco62

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

i think to make $100,000 with an ICO then you need to lucky and risk  Smiley
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

I think you said this for scammers ICO and not the major altcoins we are seeing today that have give over 1000% returns to those who invest in those coin during ICO. Some coins we see there promote on this forum like strats, wave, lisk and Zcash has given the investors over a thousand percent return. Though op have a great point and he has make great statement  and exposed scamming activities on this forum.
cryptor0th (OP)

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Feels strange. Wrote this 2 years ago. Over $10 billion raised through token sales since then.
Times change quick. Plots remain the same.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

One hundred dollars are really huge amount and takes a huge investment as well, I think you should play smart in that game because it is a big gamble that all things are possible to happen.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

apparently you can seem to make money with an ico so easily.

it's kind of sad that it's so easy.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

The best way to make such a huge amount of money is by researching and finding a good project then you will make your investment and leave for a very long time, maybe in years when you come back for it, it will even worth millions by then.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Should I say investors cause many of these problem because we aim in making quick profit but not looking into what the technology can really do to the community and most of the best ico won't even make the soft cap talk less the hard cap but the clueless ico do makes millions and end up being worthwhile.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

Premine like ether (72 million coins) and just pull off one of the biggest scams on the plannet.  Poor souls who bought... Im sorry.. IM sooooooo sorry......
Just a year ago, this coin was spoken about, and now Ethereum is the second most popular coin in the cryptocurrency market.
RevathNair

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Premine like ether (72 million coins) and just pull off one of the biggest scams on the plannet.  Poor souls who bought... Im sorry.. IM sooooooo sorry......
#timeflies.
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Useful information! I think that such a large amount is not so difficult to earn. It seems to me that for six months it is quite real
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

For me, it seems like a lot of money that just needs to be taken away. One successful investment and 100 thousand dollars in your pocket.The main thing is to invest large sums.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

Icos are not able to get this money now I am sure, investors are afraid of being scamed and their investments are lower than they was in the last month, for example.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: