Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ----->CryptoHydrant.com Faucet Is Up For Sale<-----  (Read 214 times)
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:08:26 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 10:21:48 AM by bassdude

hi guys ive been working on a new project that will be coming out soon and so i have decided to sell my faucet and domain name.
www.cryptohydrant.com

Details
1. Comes with a custom script i had specially made to suit my requirement
2. Chat Box <---- currently turned off
3. Forum
4. Great faucet ranking list www.cryptohydrant.com/faucetlist <---- see there
5. Come with games but i have not installed those but will give you the updated script for them
6. Coinbase Api payment system
7. Added security, ip threat level detection and country blocking code. i currently just started blocking Russia and Ukraine
8. Has a great admin panel with everything you need to control everything
9. Site has not been blacklisted by google adsence so if you wanted to risk it you can use your adsence
10. great Alexa rank of 222,294 http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptohydrant.com
11. At the time of this post we have 4929 registered users
12. multiple account detection and auto ban

Check out what you get when you goggle it https://www.google.co.nz/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=cpV3V5qSE67M8gfcv7m4BQ#q=cryptohydrant.com

so much more than just a faucet has a lot of potential. As we all know faucets are not really making profit at the moment with the right admin this one can make a profit but at the moment its only breaking even.

Average daily traffic of around 2700 a day no bots and no more Russia and Ukraine
just take a look and see for yourself.

PM me with offers thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: