Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your aim in gambling????  (Read 14755 times)
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:51:54 AM

Hey guys i want to know what is your aim while gambling do you take it as way to get fun and excitement? Or your aiming to get more money and have a living for this thing?

My first intention is to get some profits, so I give it a shot and lost of course.
Well, I think that happens to many gambler at the first time, but I didn't plan to make a living from gambling.
I'm just playing and bet on my choices, although it's exciting and fun to do but with little capital and not go all in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 12:51:42 PM

Hey guys i want to know what is your aim while gambling do you take it as way to get fun and excitement? Or your aiming to get more money and have a living for this thing?

My first intention is to get some profits, so I give it a shot and lost of course.
Well, I think that happens to many gambler at the first time, but I didn't plan to make a living from gambling.
I'm just playing and bet on my choices, although it's exciting and fun to do but with little capital and not go all in.

That's why I'm just playing for fun only, because most of the time if I think about profit in gambling opposite outcome is happening to me. And I guess I'm that a very lucky person and still not able to win some good amount in gambling. So if I win with my purpose of having some fun then that's great but if I lose, nothing is new, I know it will happen anyway.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:22:59 AM

That's why I'm just playing for fun only, because most of the time if I think about profit in gambling opposite outcome is happening to me. And I guess I'm that a very lucky person and still not able to win some good amount in gambling. So if I win with my purpose of having some fun then that's great but if I lose, nothing is new, I know it will happen anyway.
At least for awhile we were able to enjoy our money and knowing that we will lose in the end will make our bets to the minimum that it would not affect us. This kind of thinking from a person is good to make you enjoy and gamble longer, and the statement might be true to you that gambling give positive results in your life. It's entertainment to be safe but seek money to take the risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:47:21 AM

As long as you can play with the amount which you can afford to lose in gambling should be fine to get that enjoyment. But some people gamble just to make money and end up losing a lot of money in gambling. That is quite sad thing to do in gambling. I usually do a sports betting with small amounts but didn't win much so far.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:14:33 AM

At least for awhile we were able to enjoy our money and knowing that we will lose in the end will make our bets to the minimum that it would not affect us. This kind of thinking from a person is good to make you enjoy and gamble longer, and the statement might be true to you that gambling give positive results in your life. It's entertainment to be safe but seek money to take the risk.
But on playing sports betting we could able to enjoy our bets even we bet on small amounts. Winning amounts is just a bonus and be contented on that as long you get the leisure that you are seeking for. Aiming for money while playing gambling will surely lead you to a bad thing which is losing because if you are trying hard to think of this aim you will become greedy and when you do that betting amounts will be insane and losing all of it is there.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:44:31 AM

Even if you are not thinking about profit you will only lose in at the end because there's high probability to lose when it comes to gambling. We should expect that the outcome will not be good as winning but at leastl you enjoyed the game that's enough.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:36:32 AM

Even if you are not thinking about profit you will only lose in at the end because there's high probability to lose when it comes to gambling. We should expect that the outcome will not be good as winning but at leastl you enjoyed the game that's enough.

Gambling is made to have that kind of fun, but we all took it wrongly and aimed to make money out it and at the end we don't enjoy the games and also end up losing money.  If you want to enjoy the games then you shouldn't worry much about the results then only it is possible.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:53:20 PM

Gambling is made to have that kind of fun, but we all took it wrongly and aimed to make money out it and at the end we don't enjoy the games and also end up losing money.  If you want to enjoy the games then you shouldn't worry much about the results then only it is possible.
Yes fun is the only possibility we could get from gambling but unfortunately we are not at all aiming that from gambling.

It is human nature, we are all not welcoming what is easy available to us and struggling what is not at all achieveable from gambling. I guess it is a general human mentality and that is the reason we are facing many problems from gambling, yes all due to an incorrect aim with gambling.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:58:04 PM

Yes fun is the only possibility we could get from gambling but unfortunately we are not at all aiming that from gambling.

It is human nature, we are all not welcoming what is easy available to us and struggling what is not at all achieveable from gambling. I guess it is a general human mentality and that is the reason we are facing many problems from gambling, yes all due to an incorrect aim with gambling.
Most of the time, we will not accept what is given to us and will look for what others are getting. It is just a human psychology but which the result in a life threatening struggle with gambling. Gambling will be so easy and soothing when you are not aiming for making money from it. But only very few gamblers accept that and gambling for fun.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:40:42 PM

There are fun and excitement in game every time we are playing in high role My aim in gambling is get more income or making small amount of money and turning it into 10x is okay for me. And i never considered gambling to be part of my life to become hobby and addicted to it.
that's what i thought too when i first play gambling usually in dice game. i thought my aim was only fun activities and entertainment until it comes when i been having a income through it and I feel it. that its a good start for me thats why im betting with a low amount and make it grow as possible. next time if i get some bitcoins im gonna try to bet with a higher amount.
Thought's may kill you son  don't depends on your thougths play what you can affor to lose in gambling. Change your aim to make a good profit. Making it fun may also lose your money grow up and don't gambling is already a game and don't play with your money Smiley
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:46:02 PM

Most of the time, we will not accept what is given to us and will look for what others are getting. It is just a human psychology but which the result in a life threatening struggle with gambling. Gambling will be so easy and soothing when you are not aiming for making money from it. But only very few gamblers accept that and gambling for fun.
But I am a gambler and I go gambling for profits. But basically I do not want the any big struggle in my life and I am always expecting easily available things.

But when I come into gambling even I am well aware of making profits is not possible with gambling still I am aiming for that only. Because gambling for fun is not attracting me and I feel I can have other sources for entertaining me.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:05:41 PM

whenever I am to play gambling games, my aim is to win a stake or win a profit., entertainment is just a bonus.
If the aim of the gambling to become rich within minutes but on the other hand gambling can make you poorer in seconds.

I am not aware of your current stats with gambling, if you realize what is additional and what is actual then
you may change your aim.

The best way to gamble will come in to your practice when you run out of money to continue gambling.

There is no way i said my aim is to become rich in a minute, it is simple, like investment if you got profit in what you are doing then you will continue it, if profit is not seen then you need to stop.  That is how I handle my gambling.  More on objective type than a happy go lucky one.  If you still don't get it let me explain it further to you.
I bet I win I got a profit.  
I will return tomorrow  for another profit.
I bet I lose , i stop for today, then think what went wrong. then I come back tomorrow,
I bet I lose, this is not profitable. I stop.

See the point in there?  This clearly is my method to keep check of myself and my bankroll and at the same time prevent myself to be addicted.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:21:37 PM

I use to do it just for fun but never won anything so gave it up now because did not want to go down the road that so many gamblers do trying to rake back what they have lost ending up losing more than they can afford to lose. Undecided
Good decision mate, at least you were able to see it early, don't allow yourself to add up on the list of gamblers who ruin their lives due to irresponsible gambling. As you said gambling is fun, but when the time comes you are losing the amount of money you can't afford that's not healthy anymore.

Good job!

It is right to control ourself in gambling, But gambling is not a bad way. It is a game of money, and if we lose in it, so it doesn't mean that we have lost in our life, only need to control ourself and our greediness and don't be addicted than nothing problem in gambling.

Gambling is not wrong in itself. It is how people who overdo themselves that makes gambling so bad. It is ok if you just spend what you can afford in gambling and treat it as a pleasure.

yeah actually gambling is a good way of learning self control and money management and also you can learn how to face risks and come out successful. it is a great lesson for life if you really are willing to learn these things. some people even can learn how to make strategies based on calculation and design newer ways to bend their luck in a way to have a better win % than lose %

Typically my main aim with gambling is for fun and also gain lucky profit out of it. Learning new ways and techniques on how to manage well with my ability to handle new ideas through failures experienced. Onother ways i aim is on how to manage my gambling ability so that when time i mastered it it would be possibly aprofitable source of financial source of cryptocurrency asset.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:57:56 PM

im gambling because my aim was always to gain money or profit from playing a gambling . theres a lot of gambling sites and i still havent tried all of that gamblings sites. i like playing gambling with a target to gain a profit and make a fun from playing it . many people here always focus on gambling because its the only source of money thats so easy than waiting your payout.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:13:38 PM

We all aim that we speak to our selves that we need money every time we played at any gambling website there are website that we are good playing with our money but making sure that we can get some money to help our expenses gambling had a disadvantage ofcourse first thing is wrecking our lives.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:24:14 PM

honestly I was someone who seeks pleasure. My initial goal was to play gambling for pleasure. if I get the money then it is a fortune. everyone has a different hobby. a difference because gambling is a unique thing.  Grin
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

Gambling is made to have that kind of fun, but we all took it wrongly and aimed to make money out it and at the end we don't enjoy the games and also end up losing money.  If you want to enjoy the games then you shouldn't worry much about the results then only it is possible.

And those who accept that any aim or any goals in gambling are really actually useless and never can be acheieved ( even if achieved the lure for next bet would make you loose that first win ) already stop gambling, because believe me there is no fun in loosing your money to a site just because you are having fun. Guess a day where you loose all you bets, is it fun ?
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:09:59 PM

honestly I was someone who seeks pleasure. My initial goal was to play gambling for pleasure. if I get the money then it is a fortune. everyone has a different hobby. a difference because gambling is a unique thing.  Grin

Well said, really gambling is unique way, where everyone want to play and also everyone want money, because gambling has a lot of attraction in it, that's why people play it till the end of money. But about the thread, I think, it is not matter that we should have aim in gambling, Because many type of the people play it and majority of that kind persons who have no aim in it, but they just want to play it. And main aim is that and also you can call that earn money is a aim from gambling, i believe everyone have that aim in their mind.  
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:29:35 PM

But I am a gambler and I go gambling for profits. But basically I do not want the any big struggle in my life and I am always expecting easily available things.

But when I come into gambling even I am well aware of making profits is not possible with gambling still I am aiming for that only. Because gambling for fun is not attracting me and I feel I can have other sources for entertaining me.
It is true. When you are suggesting a gambler to go for it only aiming for fun, probably he will quit after some time because they do not accept the fact of gambling like gambling for fun. Maybe people are having alternate resources for having fun and entertainment what they need and they are coming into gambling only for making good profit that too in an easy way.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:20:59 PM

When you are suggesting a gambler to go for it only aiming for fun, probably he will quit after some time because they do not accept the fact of gambling like gambling for fun. Maybe people are having alternate resources for having fun and entertainment what they need and they are coming into gambling only for making good profit that too in an easy way.
Yes, if people are gambling for fun then they will stick with very least bet amount or they will gamble only for free like with faucet money. Then the survival of gambling houses will be very challenging.
That is the reason some gamblers are making good profit and they are promoting themselves as the winner in gambling and making others to follow him to gamble for making profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: