Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help About Signature-Ad Campaign  (Read 532 times)
Harlot (OP)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:14:52 AM

I am currently registered in Bitinvest and I wonder where do I put all their ads? Sorry I am still a newbie. And also they require to put their ads somewhere in my personal message. How do I do it? Please Help me. Thank You. Any help will do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:18:37 AM

Are you asking about how to put the signature?
If yes go to profile tab, in modify profile click forum profile information
At there you can copy the code from your signature ad into siggnature coloumn also put the personal message
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:18:51 AM

I am currently registered in Bitinvest and I wonder where do I put all their ads? Sorry I am still a newbie. And also they require to put their ads somewhere in my personal message. How do I do it? Please Help me. Thank You. Any help will do
Go to your Profile > Forum Profile Information > Signature > Put bitvest link in there.
There is also a PM there in forum profile information.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:19:14 AM

Click this link ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=869186;sa=forumProfile  and then paste the bbcode in the signature section.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:53:54 AM

That's why signature campaigns don't like newbies. they don't even know how to put signature and personal text to their profile..
I don't know what benefit the site getting by accepting newbies and paying them.

BTW I can see the signature and personal text in your profile and all looking fine for me. you did it well..

please learn something first before joining signature campaign. if you don't know how to add signature then what you know about bitcoin and the forum ad  how could you write posts?
Harlot (OP)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:03:23 AM

That's why signature campaigns don't like newbies. they don't even know how to put signature and personal text to their profile..
I don't know what benefit the site getting by accepting newbies and paying them.

BTW I can see the signature and personal text in your profile and all looking fine for me. you did it well..

please learn something first before joining signature campaign. if you don't know how to add signature then what you know about bitcoin and the forum ad  how could you write posts?

I may be a Newbie in Forums but I am a good writer. Smiley Thank You
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:51:31 AM

I may be a Newbie in Forums but I am a good writer. Smiley Thank You

I am sorry, You are not. you have 39 Posts. I checked all of your posts but didn't even found a single good posts..
I am not saying that you are a spammer or non eligible but you need more improvement in your posting quality...
and being a good writer doesn't mean that you have good knowledge about bitcoin also. this forum is about bitcoin. you need to write and contribute bitcoin here..
anyway don't worry about these things... you learn everything as well as your rank up to an higher position.

Good Luck.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:01:29 AM

I think you have already got the right answer my friend, this is just a simple question with a simple answer, you should already lock this thread to avoid spamming.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:00:51 AM

Are you asking about how to put the signature?
If yes go to profile tab, in modify profile click forum profile information
At there you can copy the code from your signature ad into siggnature coloumn also put the personal message
hi, Posum578, thank you for your info. after I copy the code from my signature ad and put to sig. column, then what is personal message all about?
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:03:20 AM

I think you have already got the right answer my friend, this is just a simple question with a simple answer, you should already lock this thread to avoid spamming.
It was already answered even on the bitvest signature campaigm thread..
Op should lock this now before somebody tries to answer this again.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:07:21 AM

not sure about your campaign, but yours should be the same as far as the sig.  when you go up to the next rank, make sure that you update the signature to match the new rank.  each rank is able to post longer signatures and add more "flair"  the campaigns take advantage of that as you progress and that is why each higher rank pays more, make sure they are getting their monies worth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: