Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia defensive posture, Putin's narrative  (Read 355 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:58:58 AM

The Putin narrative to held power in Russia indefinitely is simple: Russia is under attack by the west and only him can save Russia. Okay let's see it that way. And ask a few questions:

1) how does supporting butchers in Syria improves the situation?
2) how does supporting ethnic Russians in Ukraine improves the situation?
3) is Russian defense more resistant with a few buffer zones around?
4) how spending resources outside of Russia makes the situation better?
5)how provoking and antagonizing the west improves the situation?
6) how becoming dependent of China makes the duration better?
7) why no buffer zone in the east?
Cool what other political strategy could Putin use to stay in power?
9) degrading the image of Russia in the west isn't counterproductive (allied of Syria)?
10) providing nuclear technology around the world is a good way to gain influence?

I am sure that bitcointalk members can do much better than the Kremlin members!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:22:52 PM

If Putin wanted to take down America, here's how he could do it rather easily, and without war at all. Don't get me wrong. I am not against the United States government. I am simply against it overextending itself.

Listen and think. I am going point blank with this... few words, lots of meaning.

1. The Federal Reserve Bank and the fiat money system are a great big Ponzi that is based on making loans. This Ponzi needs more and more loans to be made just so it can continue to exist.

2. The biggest borrower from the FED is the United States government.

3. U.S. borrowing is based on repayment promises, which are based on how much income tax can be collected from the people.

4. The IRS tells us in its pamphlets that income taxes are voluntary. Voluntary is true, even though it doesn't seem voluntary. The reason is that people simply don't know how easy it is to volunteer out.

5. If people stopped paying income taxes, the U.S. government would have to stop expanding, and would start to contract in size, because it couldn't borrow any more money from the FED.

6. What does this have to do with Putin? He could covertly spread the method for people to volunteer out of the income tax IF HE KNEW IT. It's simple. I will show it to you (and to him, if he is looking) below.

NOW DON'T DO THIS STUFF EXCEPT IF YOU HAVE CHECKED IT OUT A BIT FIRST. I WILL TELL YOU WHERE TO START LOOKING, AT THE BOTTOM.

7. Fill out your Form W-4 with your name, address, and SSN like usual. Then, on every line except the dependents line, write "n-a" on each line. On the dependents line (currently line 7) write "EXEMPT." Then, sign the W-4, non-assumpsit (no contract), followed by your signature.

8. Do the same with your 1040 when you file your taxes.

9. IMPORTANT UNDERSTANDING HERE. If the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA takes you to court over this, require them to get some man or woman on the stand, under oath or affirmation, who will verify by speaking it into the record, the exact amount of income that you earned for the year. They can't... because if you haven't told anyone, the IRS will have to find someone who was with you all year long, 24/7/365, who saw exactly how much you made (NOTE: if you told them already, you are sunk. Don't attempt this if you have told them your earnings already. In that case, you have testified against yourself.).

10. If Putin (or anyone else) would support the first few people who did this financially through court, until it became commonly known, he could conquer America because people would stop paying taxes, and government would have no strength to fight him. Corporations can do the same thing, but it is a bit different for them.

11. You may need to take your employer's CFO to court to get them to stop withholding illegally after you file your W-4.

12. In some cases, you may need to take an IRS agent to court to get them to admit that they don't know what your income was.

To find out how to do this stuff safely, Google and Youtube search on "Karl Lentz common law."

Listen to the videos here http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Karl-Lentz.html, and more importantly, listen to at least video Episodes 01, 02, and 03 here http://recordings.talkshoe.com/rss127469.xml.

While the whole process is this simple, as I have outlined above. DON'T GO OFF HALF COCKED. EVEN THOUGH IT IS EASY, DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF THIS.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:50:42 PM

Ethnic Russians in Ukraine, no one has ever infringed. Before all this political turmoil Ukrainian people friendly attitude toward Russia. And now Putin the pretext of protecting its citizens invaded the territory of a foreign country. And illegally took part of the territory - Crimea.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:05:35 PM

Ethnic Russians in Ukraine, no one has ever infringed. Before all this political turmoil Ukrainian people friendly attitude toward Russia. And now Putin the pretext of protecting its citizens invaded the territory of a foreign country. And illegally took part of the territory - Crimea.

Technically it's over... Russia has won backed by energy, the biggest landmass and clean food... Just a little agricultural buffer to stop the xpolination and set to the universe.

What's tragic is that at the end all people of Syria became peons in a mega war waged by the controllers of d.c. against Mankind. And happily Russians will not hesitate to sacrifice a nation of more to survive the d.c. hegemonic, tyrannical and life, love, peace, harmony and sustainablity agenda.

Those Americans... It can only be explained by tainted food... Or their individualists I don't care mindset... Other do, and they took Americans for such a ride. One sure thing the founders of America will have never tolerated this. But they knew it would come.

The problem in the USA is domestic.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:44:31 PM

If Putin wanted to take down America, here's how he could do it rather easily, and without war at all. Don't get me wrong. I am not against the United States government. I am simply against it overextending itself.

Listen and think. I am going point blank with this... few words, lots of meaning.
A howto guide? Isn't that controversial to your first statement?
I don't think you could "take down" any government with such methods. Governments will do anything required to stay in control, regardless of the law. You may be able to skip taxes but not to destroy a government. Russia (as the rest of the world) would suffer if American economy gets f'd up. We've seen financial crisis that started a few years ago

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:32:41 PM

A howto guide? Isn't that controversial to your first statement?
I don't think you could "take down" any government with such methods. Governments will do anything required to stay in control, regardless of the law. You may be able to skip taxes but not to destroy a government. Russia (as the rest of the world) would suffer if American economy gets f'd up. We've seen financial crisis that started a few years ago

As Flynn, when paper money values goes to zero (or only dirty food) what do you think the troops did? You can trace back to beginning of money... You know sound money, as clear as the sword sound against the shield. You can fuck the legions for a while, but don't ask for help when they get it... The sound of money... It's like the last breath, you can ear it.

Stalin was powerful man in Soviet Union, he never dared to mess with vodka...

Governments come and go only God is eternal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: