Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN that accepts Bitcoin  (Read 7838 times)
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 05:47:28 AM

Bitcoin gives the extra advantage of being anonymous for its users, as opposed to debit or credit cards which usually require the user’s personal details. Thus, using Bitcoin as payment to VPN gives you more of the privacy you needed.

We made a list of what we think are the best VPNs which accepts bitcoin – and how they are efficient in making you anonymous, even beyond the payment method.

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

We want to know your thoughts, experiences or additional VPN suggestions.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CadieLog

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

Bitcoin gives the extra advantage of being anonymous for its users, as opposed to debit or credit cards which usually require the user’s personal details. Thus, using Bitcoin as payment to VPN gives you more of the privacy you needed.

We made a list of what we think are the best VPNs which accepts bitcoin – and how they are efficient in making you anonymous, even beyond the payment method.

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

I completely agree that Bitcoins are marvelous for anonymity if you are looking to get a VPN. The list is good but I would like to add two more names whcih are PureVPN and Ivacy and both of these services also accept payments through bitcoins and these services are pretty fine!
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:39:03 PM

There are a lot like PIA (Private Internet Access) AirVPN and some other. I have never used a VPN tho but there is a long list to get from, just buy one of the known ones like the ones I mentioned, they seem to be pretty good and fast and have a lot of different IPs.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:22:22 PM

CyberGhost is another option too : https://blog.cyberghostvpn.com/pay-anonymously-with-bitcoins/
TorGuard as well : https://torguard.net/index.php
PrivateVPN : https://privatevpn.com
StrongVPN : http://strongvpn.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
owm123

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:50:08 PM

https://www.cryptostorm.is/ accepts bitcoin. And for those who really care about anonymity, rather than pseudo-anonymity of bitcoin (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/), they also accept Monero and Dash.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 01:47:28 AM

Thanks for all your add-on, we appreciate it. These will definitely help people who are looking for a trusted VPN using bitcoin. So keep your posts, comments, suggestions coming. Smiley

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:02:31 AM

I never used VPN, but i want to. Are VPN really safe? I mean are they so safe that even Police can't track your IP? I know how this question sounds, Cheesy  but i don't know how to ask quetion about VPN security in better way..
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:51:25 AM

Almost all VPNs accept bitcoin these days.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:54:42 PM

I never used VPN, but i want to. Are VPN really safe? I mean are they so safe that even Police can't track your IP? I know how this question sounds, Cheesy  but i don't know how to ask quetion about VPN security in better way..

Yes! VPNs are safe. Big companies or businesses are really the ones using VPNs for security and confidentiality of their systems and operations.

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 02:42:54 PM

See the whole list here:
Buy VPN with Bitcoin

I used 1337 coin stake to play to buy games, vpn, and other goods. Check it at 1337 official thread

Thanks for the add-on! I do appreciate it. Can I request if you or someone could include a link for the 1337 official thread? I think this suggestion is really helpful. Smiley

BreakPOINT

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:43:32 PM

Yes! VPNs are safe. Big companies or businesses are really the ones using VPNs for security and confidentiality of their systems and operations.

VPNs is not 100% safe , they all say they are not save logs but you never can know
the stigma "I Am Anonymous When I Use a VPN" Thats a lie
Anonymity is defined as not being named or identified. You are not anonymous when you are online, even when using privacy tools like Tor, Bitcoin or a VPN. Every service has at least one piece of information that can be used to distinguish different users, whether it’s a set of IP addresses (VPN and Tor) or a wallet (Bitcoin).

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 07:24:37 PM

Why to use VPN if you already use google chrome browser. It has excellent extension named Browsec to use  free VPN.

We can easily change own ip address to any of listed country. Its has free as well as paid future for higher security.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:33:53 AM

Definatley add ivacy on the list. They have improved massively over the last years and are stable and fast vpn service.

I regularily get download speeds of up to 10 megaBYTE/s using a VPN close to me with good torrents on a 100+ mbit connection.

They also have several encryption choices, loads of countries, no logs and are VERY cheap. For only 1.66 usd a month (yearly plan), you can use the VPN service on up to 5 devices at the same time. You can also set it up on your router for ease of use if you want.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 04:01:12 PM

https://www.cryptostorm.is/ accepts bitcoin. And for those who really care about anonymity, rather than pseudo-anonymity of bitcoin (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/), they also accept Monero and Dash.

I appreciate your suggestion. It is a great addition to the list. I also like that you added other cryptocurrency options. Smiley

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:51:55 PM

Why to use VPN if you already use google chrome browser. It has excellent extension named Browsec to use  free VPN.

We can easily change own ip address to any of listed country. Its has free as well as paid future for higher security.

This is not working correctly. I think it is changing your location only for websites that have very low security level. I try to login to one service that operate only in US and they recognize that i'm not there.. (It was this service: https://www.slicethepie.com)
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:37:04 AM

This is not working correctly. I think it is changing your location only for websites that have very low security level. I try to login to one service that operate only in US and they recognize that i'm not there.. (It was this service: https://www.slicethepie.com)

I also tried Browsec the time you posted it but I also did experience the same thing with bhantom with a different site. IMHO, VPN is still advisable. Smiley

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:01:19 AM

I haven't used VPNs in a long time but I remember a few years back I had a Chrome extension called Hola that worked pretty well. You could choose which country you wanted your IP address to appear to be originating from. I'm not an expert in VPN and I only used it for a little while but I never had any problems with it plus it was free.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:13:21 AM

yes VPN is secure. because VPN is a network system that is private. you will get the IP that you can choose yourself. VPN usage would be safer for your financial transactions. with VPN you can avoid virus attacks on your computer network.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:06:51 AM

yes VPN is secure. because VPN is a network system that is private. you will get the IP that you can choose yourself. VPN usage would be safer for your financial transactions. with VPN you can avoid virus attacks on your computer network.

I agree. If you have online bank account and you use them to pay your bills or to buy stuffs online, then you should be having a Virtual Private Network or VPN just to secure your private details from hackers. Smiley

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:39:36 AM

i just used vpn for downloading purpose, because there are some app that can't download via my local ip thus i should change my connection to other country, i never used it for secure my connection maybe because i'm not doing any criminal activity or something wrong so i dont purchased premium vpn just using chrome extention aka free. Anyway People told me that it's also protect your sensitive data from hacker.
So far It's very helpfull for me i also used it to get free internet connection in my area.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: