Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] Come-from-Above NEM Affairs Statement  (Read 1684 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:22:43 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:48:25 AM by From Above

гдe тoнкo, тaм и pвётcя.

while what happened w/ utopianfuture is still a deep sitting shock ~ the grand betrayal of the core principles of NEM ~ by an impudent act of betrayal behind the back of the community, i would personally like to apologize to the NEM community for getting on the nerves of many honest people who are spending their time in good will;
   neither did i personally want to throw stones at utopianfuture * which indeed did intensely seemed so; however, utopianfutures acts did need to be pointed out and nobody could deny this. my apology may be of little value but i felt the need to have it expressed

now u have to understand that i will not take back my accusions as i know much more than i revealed.
  and this is the exact reason utopianfuture personally had no choice but to step down in order to rescue the remaining credibility of the project. WHAT I REVEALED WAS NOT TO ATTACK THE NEM COMMUNITY but to show that core maxime of the project itself is of great flaw. it seemed oh-so-great and "fair distributed" what were the main selling point of the project : BUT the great leader himself didnt follow.

however as a man Utopianfuture should not have retired but more importantly should he have made all of his sockpuppet accounts public in name and make sure to remove all of them claiming only his EQUAL Stake.

instead he just retired from his account and position and will continue with the project under different names which i will not name now for his privacy. anyhow nothing has really changed much as u and me know. the only change is the name utopianfuture is gone from the project. his stakes remain.

new community nem thread for now be this as I see  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.0

Now may the Nem community continue : watching eagerly to see what will happen.

urs sincerely,
~CfA~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Telmo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:00:10 PM

гдe тoнкo, тaм и pвётcя.

while what happened w/ utopianfuture is still a deep sitting shock ~ the grand betrayal of the core principles of NEM ~ by an impudent act of betrayal behind the back of the community, i would personally like to apologize to the NEM community for getting on the nerves of many honest people who are spending their time in good will;
   neither did i personally want to throw stones at utopianfuture * which indeed did intensely seemed so; however, utopianfutures acts did need to be pointed out and nobody could deny this. my apology may be of little value but i felt the need to have it expressed

now u have to understand that i will not take back my accusions as i know much more than i revealed.
  and this is the exact reason utopianfuture personally had no choice but to step down in order to rescue the remaining credibility of the project. WHAT I REVEALED WAS NOT TO ATTACK THE NEM COMMUNITY but to show that core maxime of the project itself is of great flaw. it seemed oh-so-great and "fair distributed" what were the main selling point of the project : BUT the great leader himself didnt follow.

however as a man Utopianfuture should not have retired but more importantly should he have made all of his sockpuppet accounts public in name and make sure to remove all of them claiming only his EQUAL stkae.

instead he just retired from his account and position and will continue with the project under different names which i will not name now for his privacy. anyhow nothing has really changed much as u and me know. the only change is the name utopianfuture is gone from the project. his stakes remain.

new community nem thread for now be this as I see  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.0

Now may the Nem community continue : watching eagerly to see what will happen.

urs sincerely,
Anonymous NEM manager

Bluff, you don't trust.

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:42:17 AM

Still very relevant,

the New Economy Movement's initial creation scenario

Good to know when trying to grasp the big picture of the economy.

A world with the money can not be perfect.

~CfA~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: