Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wimbledon 2016 - Discussion 🎾 🎾 🎾  (Read 4467 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

So damn hate this Interrupted match, it makes me waiting so long. Anyone know what happen ? Bad weather again ? The sad is i can't cancel my bet on this match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:08:07 PM

So damn hate this Interrupted match, it makes me waiting so long. Anyone know what happen ? Bad weather again ? The sad is i can't cancel my bet on this match.
It looks like another rain delay  Undecided
Though the odds are high for Djokovic so he will most likely lose this match when it commences.

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:03:16 PM

It looks like another rain delay  Undecided
Though the odds are high for Djokovic so he will most likely lose this match when it commences.

Unfortunately he lost. Was definitely not expecting this. Can't say if it was a set up or he genuinely lost the game. Really hoped things got better after the rain,but they didn't.

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:45:34 PM

I thought Djokovic could bounce back to this match because he seem to be super relaxed before the match resumed.
Suddenly the competition seems to be more competitive now , everyone could be the champion.
I think it's golden chance for Roger Federer to step out in this Wimbledon grandslam again.
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:04:48 AM

I thought Djokovic could bounce back to this match because he seem to be super relaxed before the match resumed.
Suddenly the competition seems to be more competitive now , everyone could be the champion.
I think it's golden chance for Roger Federer to step out in this Wimbledon grandslam again.

Holy toledo Djokovic lost!!!

I am glad I was away and not live betting. I would of for sure thrown a few dollars on him to come back.  I am shocked by the result. So do
we play against Querrey next match? Should be overpriced by books in a let down spot

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:23:56 AM

Querrey overpowered Djokovic with the best serving performance of his career
and overcame an untimely rain delay. Had to be a ton of pressure on Joker also.

He seemed really tight and couldnt get those winners to go.

brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:49:44 AM

Querrey overpowered Djokovic with the best serving performance of his career
and overcame an untimely rain delay. Had to be a ton of pressure on Joker also.

He seemed really tight and couldnt get those winners to go.
i didn't think that djokovic could lose this game and i think he was atleast will be on the finals so i think that Andy Murray will have more chances to win it another time i expect Federer to omfront him in the finals
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:22:50 AM

wow N MAHUT is a 150 favorite over querrey

so much for them giving querrey any respect. Was hoping that was
like a pick em and take mahut

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:28:57 PM

Finally the quarter finals of Womens Wimbledons today. Some great games, I think Serena will be the clear winner, but even Kerber has great play and can give a good competition to her. Disappointed with both Venus and Shvedova for today. Venus has been winning but they are both playing terribly. Venus hopefully should pass through to the semifinals for today.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:52:51 PM

Finally the quarter finals of Womens Wimbledons today. Some great games, I think Serena will be the clear winner, but even Kerber has great play and can give a good competition to her.

Maybe Cibulkova can make an upset vs Serena here in semis, I mean she's been on fire lately, first winning Eastbourne, now playing pretty good on Wimbledon, beating Aga yesterday. She has to beat Vesnina today first of course.
I agree, could happen. I am definitely betting on Cibulkova today against Vesnina, good odds and good value. I am personally not making a bet on who will reach the finals, or who will win the series, just speculating here. Kerber could make it to the finals on the other end, and she won today as well . Venus Williams will definitely not be making it, seeing her play today in the quarters vs Shvedova.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:36:46 PM

I agree, could happen. I am definitely betting on Cibulkova today against Vesnina, good odds and good value. I am personally not making a bet on who will reach the finals, or who will win the series, just speculating here. Kerber could make it to the finals on the other end, and she won today as well . Venus Williams will definitely not be making it, seeing her play today in the quarters vs Shvedova.

I think the final will be Kerber vs Williams, I did not bet on that because I do not trust Kerber that much (yet I bet on her today against Halep in the most equal match, and I was not disappointed). I picked Serena to win the tournament since the odds are still good enough (1.6x), I feel she has no challenge to reach the final, and once there, Kerber or her sister are (at least) one step down.

Good odds for Cibulkova?, how much you got? I only went on Venus and Kerber because I remember the odds for the remaining two matches were crap (And I barely got 1.6+ on each one of those).

Very well could, if you got 1.6x on Serena, then thats definitely amazing odds. Probably were the same in the beginning of the series, and now you have minimized your risk even more.

I missed betting on the Cibulkova, and she is already down a game. Vesnina broke her serve. She can still make a comeback,but I am staying out of it. Women's wimbledon is too risky even at the safest odds.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:37:13 PM

The most famous Tennis competition is back . Just created this thread for discussion regarding the same. We have a few games ongoing today and will have a lot more to follow this season.

I would chose Djokovic to win this season. Lets see if Murray or any other player can give him a good fight.

What are you guys betting on ?

While Djokovic is favorite #1, i think people are starting to be little annoyed by him, I mean it's not fun when single player is winning everything  Grin  I'm not big fan of Murray, not sure who else can challenge Djoker, Federer is not in form, other guys from Top 10 like Wawrinka and Nishikori not that convincing, maybe Raonic or Kyrgios, we'll see.
The wimbledon discussion this is such a bull shit how can the number one of the world djocovic dropped out of the tournament he is not the best
in grass ok but he kicked out that fast what is wrong with him?
NewBet

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:48:36 PM

I think the final will be Kerber vs Williams, I did not bet on that because I do not trust Kerber that much (yet I bet on her today against Halep in the most equal match, and I was not disappointed). I picked Serena to win the tournament since the odds are still good enough (1.6x), I feel she has no challenge to reach the final, and once there, Kerber or her sister are (at least) one step down.

Good odds for Cibulkova?, how much you got? I only went on Venus and Kerber because I remember the odds for the remaining two matches were crap (And I barely got 1.6+ on each one of those).
I bet on Halep to win set 2 when Kerber lead 1-0 , but unfortunately she didn't get any set. I can actually see Kerber arm muscle when she hit the ball,  quite a scary for a girl.
I personally like to see Serena Williams vs Venus Williams in final,  that will be super epic. Based on this two players form, i think this could be possibly.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

I bet on Halep to win set 2 when Kerber lead 1-0 , but unfortunately she didn't get any set. I can actually see Kerber arm muscle when she hit the ball,  quite a scary for a girl.
I personally like to see Serena Williams vs Venus Williams in final,  that will be super epic. Based on this two players form, i think this could be possibly.

I was also on Halep to win , when saw that in first set both are breaking sets but in the last kerber won the set and second set won easily and i lost my bet on halep
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:18:34 PM

Very sad to see Halep lost so easily against Kerber so that I also lost my bet on her, Halep is very promising player and she showed very good performance in last few encounters but I didn't expect today she will lost this match like this.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:17:57 PM

The wimbledon discussion this is such a bull shit how can the number one of the world djocovic dropped out of the tournament he is not the best
in grass ok but he kicked out that fast what is wrong with him?

Yep, that was the saddest part about the wimbledon. Which is why somewhere before in this thread I suggested not to bet on Djoko, as a lot can go wrong before the end.

Maybe Cibulkova can make an upset vs Serena here in semis, I mean she's been on fire lately, first winning Eastbourne, now playing pretty good on Wimbledon, beating Aga yesterday. She has to beat Vesnina today first of course.

Unfortunately she lost to Vesnina pretty badly today. Lot of disappointments for bettors in the Women wimbledon, and probably the Men's too.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 08:05:09 PM

I interested in betting but I have'nt got cable I use netflix so how can i watch ? I want to watch who i'm betting for ^^ else whats the point. Maybe there is a site or service I can watch on ? Any help  appreciated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:52:44 PM

I interested in betting but I have'nt got cable I use netflix so how can i watch ? I want to watch who i'm betting for ^^ else whats the point. Maybe there is a site or service I can watch on ? Any help  appreciated.

Well if you are making bets to make money, just believe the person you are following for the tips. Netflix doesn't have live streamings. You can simply google sites to watch Wimbledon live . I think their youtube channel also streams the event live. If you wish to just follow the scores, you can do so over at flashscore.

Also check out Bet365, I believe they allow you to watch the games live as well.
NewBet

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:18:13 PM

If you are new to tennis gambling , i suggest you to do more research before you put your money in risk because tennis is so unpredictable.
It took me a month to know most of tennis player that playing in Atp . Even now i still have to suffer lost bet but this is gambling , It's 50-50% chance or maybe lower than that.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:33:06 PM

If you are new to tennis gambling , i suggest you to do more research before you put your money in risk because tennis is so unpredictable.
It took me a month to know most of tennis player that playing in Atp . Even now i still have to suffer lost bet but this is gambling , It's 50-50% chance or maybe lower than that.
and it is hard to predict tennis players even they played nice in their previous matched they can messed up
with the game you are betting really hard so better check first before betting much possible to review more
tips before betting.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: