Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 09:11:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHFLARE.IO DOWN  (Read 2779 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1456

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:56:49 PM

Which ones are still up? I know Genesis and Genius are still up (I've invested the bare minimum so that I can review
them for my website).

Never heard of any Genius mining website, but Hashflare is up and running. If you check their official facebook page they distance their self from Hashocean latest fall and give us some nice advices about why website like those are not to be considered when investing money. I think they are active and running but who knows what happens next, nothing is sure in the crypto world.

+1 to this. Always be very careful when investing into crypto world. Ask as many questions as possible and trust NO ONE.

A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mrsalve

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:34:17 PM

Which ones are still up? I know Genesis and Genius are still up (I've invested the bare minimum so that I can review
them for my website).

Never heard of any Genius mining website, but Hashflare is up and running. If you check their official facebook page they distance their self from Hashocean latest fall and give us some nice advices about why website like those are not to be considered when investing money. I think they are active and running but who knows what happens next, nothing is sure in the crypto world.

+1 to this. Always be very careful when investing into crypto world. Ask as many questions as possible and trust NO ONE.

Well folks there is always a Pinocchio's way to invest.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
prs565

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:52:31 AM

Hash flare is back online! they stated that technical maintenance cause the problem for the site.
I am new to this Bitcoin community and i was almost convinced that i should invest on Hashocean but they got vanished before i could invest (thank god). now i want to invest my money but not sure i could trust hashflare cause of all the ponzi/scam site discussion is goin on everywhere.

BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:57:24 AM

Hash flare is back online! they stated that technical maintenance cause the problem for the site.
I am new to this Bitcoin community and i was almost convinced that i should invest on Hashocean but they got vanished before i could invest (thank god). now i want to invest my money but not sure i could trust hashflare cause of all the ponzi/scam site discussion is goin on everywhere.

if you really want to invest in cloud mining, maybe you should check https://www.hashnest.com/ as they are partnered/owned by bitmain and i can say they are legit Smiley

prs565

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:19:36 PM

I checked your recommended site (https://www.hashnest.com/) and let me tell u it seems interesting site
1. Its site is very well designed
2. they have some pics of there mining farms so it seems legitimate
 but I have never heard of this site  before (might be because i am new to this bitcoin business, it has just been couple of months )
and also its contract's seems to be sold out. I need some usefull suggestions regarding investment in bitcoin or ether ( on this hashflare site) 

BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:29:09 PM

I checked your recommended site (https://www.hashnest.com/) and let me tell u it seems interesting site
 but I have never heard of this site  before (might be because i am new to this bitcoin business, it has just been couple of months )
and also its contract's seems to be sold out. I need some usefull suggestions regarding investment in bitcoin or ether ( on this hashflare site) 

i invested in hashflare.io too sometime ago but i still have doubt about their mining so i switched to hashnest which is backed up by bitmain so i feel comfortable with them. i don't know about ETH mining on hashflare tho

if you are interested in buying some power on hashnest, you can buy as low as 1GH power, you can find it in Hash tab > Market

JeffBrad12

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:00:40 PM

i invested in hashflare.io too sometime ago but i still have doubt about their mining so i switched to hashnest which is backed up by bitmain so i feel comfortable with them. i don't know about ETH mining on hashflare tho

if you are interested in buying some power on hashnest, you can buy as low as 1GH power, you can find it in Hash tab > Market
But from my eyes yesterday a lot of people is interested with the hash nest, and yesterday I've heard hashnest is a part from ASIC miner's company. I think from the various feedback from many people on here you can consider about hashnest but it's not my recommendation. for me better to avoid the cloud mining and try another way.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:34:01 PM

Hi!

After my investment in Hashocean of 300 euro's now I invested a little 11$ in Hashflare.io and it's down too!

And yeah with HashOcean i've never heard of Ponzi's etc

well that is predicted to be happen i guess and maybe most people have known that it will be closed . i don't think that there's a investments out there that can be run and operate up to the next generation  Grin Grin lmao everything in this world has an end .

B O

█████████████████████████▄▄
               ██▀▀     ▀▀██
              ██▀         ▀██
   █████████████           ██
              ██▄         ▄██
               ██▄▄     ▄▄██
█████████████████████████▀▀
S T E R O I D█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▄  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
PERSONAL CLOUD COMPUTER AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    FACEBOOK  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  VK  |  MEDIUM  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▄
████  █
████  ▀
████  █

Hero/Legendary Member
prs565

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:06:09 PM

After spending few hours on various forums and reading suggestions of various experts (since i am new, anyone with 1 or more years of experience in bitcoin trading is expert for me) i have decided to wait till the halving is done (ether mining). After that good plan can be chosen according to there profitability. And i would suggest the same for anyone who considers himself in my shoes.

GregH37

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:12:39 AM

After spending few hours on various forums and reading suggestions of various experts (since i am new, anyone with 1 or more years of experience in bitcoin trading is expert for me) i have decided to wait till the halving is done (ether mining). After that good plan can be chosen according to there profitability. And i would suggest the same for anyone who considers himself in my shoes.
If you have some bitcoins then yes. holding them till halving is way better then investing them in any cloudmining sites..
even some cloudmining sites are still saying that they are legint and will never scam but I still don't ready to trust them now and ever.
better to hold bitcoins and wait for halving. if price raise then we get profit and if price won't raise then we still have our own money.
prs565

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:47:10 AM

If you have some bitcoins then yes. holding them till halving is way better then investing them in any cloudmining sites..
even some cloudmining sites are still saying that they are legint and will never scam but I still don't ready to trust them now and ever.
better to hold bitcoins and wait for halving. if price raise then we get profit and if price won't raise then we still have our own money.

Yes Exactly!! I agree with u thats what i was saying ! aTimes have changed we cant make money with bitcoin as fast as our ancestors already have (just kidding). very few people believed bitcoin was real deal and this was easy money but the one who trusted are the one who are enjoying the richness and their names in bitcoin millionaire. I believe in hashflare but their plans can change after halving so i prefered to wait.  Huh

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1456

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:55:30 AM

+1 to that.

Real investors are incredibly patient while weak hands sell at the first sign of trouble. Learn to be patient.

bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:13:52 PM

great new HF reduce there maintenance fee from .08 to .06 USD ..so now we can get some more bitcoin ..so now its worth to invest ..as we get some more bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.