Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:41:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHFLARE.IO DOWN  (Read 2905 times)
mertonixx

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:05:21 AM

Hi!

After my investment in Hashocean of 300 euro's now I invested a little 11$ in Hashflare.io and it's down too!

And yeah with HashOcean i've never heard of Ponzi's etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leowonderful

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:08:24 AM

I'm not surprised. With their little gpu hash rental thing going on, they probably got enough to run off with. I put in the minimum amount of hashrate in a few months ago. Sorry for your loss, but unless they go up and apologize for the issue, and run 2 days after, looks like you just lost your 11$. Never had issues with their website going down, so I'm assuming the worst.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 1540

Professional googler

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:09:09 AM

Sorry For Your Loss.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:15:39 AM

Hi!

After my investment in Hashocean of 300 euro's now I invested a little 11$ in Hashflare.io and it's down too!

Hashflare is back online.

tabas

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:22:12 AM

Hi!

Well upon checking the website this is what he says.

"HASHFLARE CLOUD MINING

HashFlare.io website is undergoing maintenance.

HashFlare's hosting provider had experienced an unexpected technical issue.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Please check back later."

I don't know if this scamming cloud mining site is really going to be back for just the sake of giving hope to their investors like op.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stiffbud

Activity: 686

Life is...

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:24:54 AM

Hi!

Say ba bye with yer money bruh.
Hasocean - cloudmining
Hashflare - cloudmining

Hashocean site was down everything was erased.
Hashflare now is down, be prepared for it's trace to be deleted.
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:30:05 AM

Hi!

yes it is up now but it shows maintenance message, early today it is showing cloudflare's. i wonder what will happen next, will they run with investors funds like hashocean did or there is DDoS really ongoing

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:30:37 AM

This is not a new thing. I knew that Hashflare also turn to scam one day. but most surprising thing for me is after getting scam from a cloudmining site. you invested again in another cloudmining sites?
I don't understand why didn't you learn a lesson from your previous experience? this was clear that cloudmining sites are just ponzi and nothing. but still investing their is such a huge stupidity.
Peoples like you never change. I believe that if another cloudmining site come to the web you again invest there..
honestly I think peoples like you deserve to be scammed because you allow scammers to do that..
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:58:35 AM

It seems hashflare is opening again but i doubt they will be online for next few months. They are just a ponzi like hashocean and may be they are still alive is to attract all those investors who lost their money in hashocean and are looking for next place to invest.

I am seeing no reason to trust hashflare or any other cloud mining sites after seeing cldmine and hashocean shutting down within same month. I suggest you not to invest anything in any of the cloud mining sites, all of them will scam you one day.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

shinratensei_

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:37:07 AM

I'm not surprised. With their little gpu hash rental thing going on, they probably got enough to run off with. I put in the minimum amount of hashrate in a few months ago. Sorry for your loss, but unless they go up and apologize for the issue, and run 2 days after, looks like you just lost your 11$. Never had issues with their website going down, so I'm assuming the worst.
Hash,hash, and hash again too many sites with the hash name are being a scammer, maybe it's same with hashocean, I mean the same owner of that site. it's will be more knowledge to me not to believe with cloud mining.I hope you can getting more than your funds after this.

████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████████

▐███ ▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀ ███▌
▐████▀▄  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▄▀████▌
▐████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀███████████▀▀   ▄▀ ▄████▌
▐█████▀▄       ▀███████▀       ▄▀█████▌
▐██████ ▀     ▐▀▀▀   ▀▀       ▀ ██████▌
▐████████      ▀▄▄▀▀▄         ████████▌
▐█████████▄          ▀▄    ▄▄█████████▌
 ████████████▄▄        ▀▄▄████████████

▀█████████████▄     ▄█████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.LaLa World.
──── www.lalaworld.io
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
.25th November.
.P R E - I C O..
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
sorryforthat

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:45:16 AM

Hash,hash, and hash again too many sites with the hash name are being a scammer, maybe it's same with hashocean, I mean the same owner of that site. it's will be more knowledge to me not to believe with cloud mining.I hope you can getting more than your funds after this.

It seems that a lot of cloud mining sites have been dropping lately. But never fear, more will be built to replace them and then more people can go on to lose more money

yugyug

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:55:33 AM

hashflare.io is back online, but be vigilant because there are a lot of btc cloudmining services ATM that  are floating like a bubble to the cloud, it burst and gone nowhere Cheesy

BitcoinSupremo

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:01:32 AM

Even if its online for the moment there is nothing to be surprised if it goes down soon, a lot of so called "cloud mining" websites have fallen before the halving even better ones than this with much better user base. This has only approximately 8000 users so I think they have not reached their target yet, maybe they will run a few days after the halving, but I would stay away from all cloud mining related websites in this time.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1484

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:21:26 AM

No need to spread FUD. Hashflare s up and running. Please do not be so jumpy, this has happened before and still they come back.

ETFbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:51:48 AM

Your fault because you never research about mining, cloud mining or danger about online investment.
Hashflare.io also might be ponzi cloud mining, even their pictures of their mining is very suspicious and we can't confirm their office/mining location on google maps (correct me if it's wrong)

carlisle1

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:32:41 PM

It's sad to know that also you have lost your money from the other investment aside from hashocean . And it's a sad truth that it is impossible to find a better and trusted investment of bitcoin because there are no legit websites where you can truly get a profit now all you can do is just save all you have do not eved put a trust in any offers in the internet .

smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:06:16 PM

Your fault because you never research about mining, cloud mining or danger about online investment.
Hashflare.io also might be ponzi cloud mining, even their pictures of their mining is very suspicious and we can't confirm their office/mining location on google maps (correct me if it's wrong)

You are not wrong at all, actually I cannot find their office or farm in google maps too. Pictures doesn't mean anything , they can easily be modified. A video with them walking around their mining data center and telling us more about it would be more believable. But even so after so many such websites collapsing its better to stay on the sides and not invest money into those sites.
sorryforthat

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:56:39 PM

You are not wrong at all, actually I cannot find their office or farm in google maps too. Pictures doesn't mean anything , they can easily be modified. A video with them walking around their mining data center and telling us more about it would be more believable. But even so after so many such websites collapsing its better to stay on the sides and not invest money into those sites.

There are reputable site out there but like you said people need to be aware of collapse. I have been with genesis for some time now and have not had any issue with daily payments for a few years now.

Slow death

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:13:30 PM

Here are some informations about this site:

Sergei Potapenko is the registered owner of HashCoins & HashFlare

What's interesting is that the history looks doctored. After finishing a Bachelor in 2010, no new experience is added until 2013 when Potapenko becomes CEO of HashCoins. This is a three year ago. When looking up Potapenko's personal identification code 38502012230, it is revealed that there is certainly more to add. In 2011 Potapenko founded Siberian Timber Osaühing (12139447), while Burfa Media (12495372) was established in 2013. In both cases, Potapenko is the sole board member.

Let's first examine Siberian Timber. The Wayback Machine takes us to a snapshot in 2012 for siberiantimber.eu which states "SIBERIAN TIMBER ltd has been exporting Siberian softwood timber worldwide since year 2004". It seems something worth mentioning. But there also seems to be something wrong with this company. The official registration date is 2011, hence the extended history from 2004 onward could have been faked for credibility purposes. The contact details are also a bit weird, as the contact details point to:

Paldiski mnt 177-34
Tallinn, 13518, Estonia
Phone/fax: +372 519 42 717

What's weird about this is that this concerns a residential area, while a global exporter of timber is going to need some more space than the average living room. By now, the website is gone and the company is about to be deleted from the Estonian company register. The last update was in April 2015, when the address was changed to:

Tartu mnt 43, Tallinn city, Harju county, 10128

This address is identical to that of HashCoins and HashFlare, which had their address updated around the same date.

Burfa Media is no exception (12495372). Registered in 2013, Burfa Invest Group (as it is called on the website) is active in trade (Timber), real estate and construction. It was initially on the same address as Siberian Timber, and later moved to HashCoins' current address as well. It is even mentioned there is also an office location in London.

When checking the wayback machine, the story just gets more weird. A 2013 snapshot reveals that Burfa was a "full service provider of digital advertising solutions" founded in 2010. Again, this does not match the official registration date. The contact details confirm the company's address is identical to Siberian Timber. Between July and November 2014 Burfa Media becomes Burfa Invest Group. Several featured images under Burfa Trade (part of the new group) can be reverse looked up to originate from Runforest OÜ, a timber manufacturer founded in 2004 unrelated to Mr. Potapenko.

Burfa Media has its official address changed on March 17 2014 to Tartu mnt 43, several days after HashCoins' address is changed to the same location on March 5 2014. An image posted on HashCoins shows the names of companies in the building of the new location. Burfa, despite still being active even today and the website explicitly stating the address as Tartu mnt 43, is not among them (and neither is Siberian Timber).

At the very least, it must be concluded that Sergei Potapenko has a very suspicious history that involves faked data on multiple occasions, whilst actively trying to hide this history. Then there's also the mysterious company Burfa Media, which only seems to exist on paper, that makes it look like Potapenko is running at least one active scam (not to mention its predecessor Siberian Timber).

JeffBrad12

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:38:47 PM

There are reputable site out there but like you said people need to be aware of collapse. I have been with genesis for some time now and have not had any issue with daily payments for a few years now.
Anytime everybody needs to be aware and is careful about this site. it's not comfortable to invest in mining site because yesterday there is some cloud mining turn into scam. I feel it, every time is feeling sad and confused about my money in them.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄