Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1,000 bitcoins  (Read 3736 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:56:28 PM

Hi,

I just recently bought 1,000 bitcoins and want to use my position to be an OTC trader. I understand that many people are selling and buying bitcoins at 5%, I thought I can sell or buy bitcoins at 3%. So those who are selling and buying at over 5% can buy or sell bitcoins from me to sell to their customers to make 2% or higher (this figure comes from over 5% - 3%) so I can make 1% or 2% and those selling and buying over 5% can make the difference. It's kind of arbitrage for otc traders.

PM me if you are interested Smiley
It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:14:06 AM

Hi,

I just recently bought 1,000 bitcoins and want to use my position to be an OTC trader. I understand that many people are selling and buying bitcoins at 5%, I thought I can sell or buy bitcoins at 3%. So those who are selling and buying at over 5% can buy or sell bitcoins from me to sell to their customers to make 2% or higher (this figure comes from over 5% - 3%) so I can make 1% or 2% and those selling and buying over 5% can make the difference. It's kind of arbitrage for otc traders.

It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

Arbitrage is a safe way to make money. Although it is less profitable, but it has much lower risk than trading.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:27:49 AM

Roll Eyes  Shocking! Seriously?!  You have a thousand bitcoins?  You must be super rich as you own a thousand bitcoins.  You must be a millionaire or just a rich kid or just an investor who sees the capability of owning and investing them.  Wish I could be a middleman on your transactions.  Hope that you found interested buyers and legit ones.  Be cautious to every transactions. 

Those percentage you gave were reasonable.  It seems that you are really for a trade, cos you only want low interest.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Hi,

It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

Arbitrage is a safe way to make money. Although it is less profitable, but it has much lower risk than trading.
Arbitrage involves simultaneous buying and selling of a stock in spot and future so that we can gain from a difference in the price. To be profitable, an arbitrage trader has to do it often. The true arbitrage trader does not take any market risk. He structures a set of trades that will guarantee a riskless profit, whatever the market does afterwards.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:23:03 PM

Although there are many early adopters with 1,000+ bitcoin balance at the moment, I don’t think you are one of them (unless you come up with signed message). I think it’s not your fault but since we have seen many bitcoins are being stolen from people & exchanges, I couldn’t resist myself from deeply inquiring about any fishy activity. It’s completely okay if you want to hide your identity and trade under newbie dress but at least you should prove yourself.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:28:28 PM

As stated above, you should really post some proof that you actually bought 1000 Bitcoins, like where did you buy them from or your wallet or something. It is not a small amount so someone would believe you, we are talking about 600000 $ here. I doubt anyone would take such risk in just one buy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:29:56 PM

Maybe  i would believe in you that you posses that such big amount if you show us some proofs of you bitcoin holdings then it would be great. Having a newbie account  then suddenly  looking for some suggestions  on this forum is not bad but  first give some  reasonable  proofs so that  everyone  here would not be fooled . Smiley
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:35:07 PM

Hmm..I wonder why I.don't beleive you? And even if this was true why do you have this need to share this information here on forum with no actual ground? Would you also show us your wallet?
most probably he does not have that much bitcoins right now and it is just a shill account, however i dont get the purpose of doing that right now
expert4knowledge

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

Hi,

It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

Arbitrage involves simultaneous buying and selling of a stock in spot and future so that we can gain from a difference in the price. To be profitable, an arbitrage trader has to do it often. The true arbitrage trader does not take any market risk. He structures a set of trades that will guarantee a riskless profit, whatever the market does afterwards.
Yes, but the profit is extremely low, I do not know exactly how much it is, but the guy who has only 600,000$ bitcoin is already rich, who does he need to do small profit arbitrages? It is the thing which does not seem logical.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:10:19 AM

Hi,

Yes, but the profit is extremely low, I do not know exactly how much it is, but the guy who has only 600,000$ bitcoin is already rich, who does he need to do small profit arbitrages? It is the thing which does not seem logical.

If you have $600,000 bitcoin now, you will be multimillionaire in a few years time. That is very sure thing.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:49:33 PM

Hi,

If they want to invest it all if they can't get profit 1% a month its already high amount with 1000 btc , but the price is not stable no one knows what is the  price of it tomorrow, if I am  him I will exchange it to Fiat first, and find a good investment in fiat money.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
expert4knowledge

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:50:03 PM

Hi,

If you have $600,000 bitcoin now, you will be multimillionaire in a few years time. That is very sure thing.
Yes, but not by advertising for doing arbitrage in small amounts and completely manual by yourself. Maybe if you have 6000$ then you can make the money that the guy is making with 600,000$ since the profit and turnover is not big.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:18:05 AM

If you have 1000 Bitcoins at this moment then I would wait for the price so be somewhere in the thousands because if you sell then you will become a millionaire.
I am not even close to a 1000 Bitcoin and to be honest I do not believe that I will ever reach it.
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:34:37 AM

I'd be really worried about loosing the private keys.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:05:07 PM

Hi,

well in this world anything is possible to be honest though if i had that much money in bitcoins i would just hold and wait for the big pump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:32:17 PM

It's hard to believe that newbie bought 1 000 bitcoins. And its even more harder to believe in his words what he wish to do with this coins. I see that nobody believe him, why newbies come here with this kind of suggestions?
I don't know is it just me, but when ever I see some thread like this one, and there is many similar threads, automatically I suspect its a scam. Did anyone send him a PM just to check him?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:44:35 PM

It's hard to believe that newbie bought 1 000 bitcoins. And its even more harder to believe in his words what he wish to do with this coins. I see that nobody believe him, why newbies come here with this kind of suggestions?
I don't know is it just me, but when ever I see some thread like this one, and there is many similar threads, automatically I suspect its a scam. Did anyone send him a PM just to check him?

Even if you PM him he will tell the same story that he is holding 1000 bitcoins in his wallet as here we cannot identify whether he genuinely holds it or not but to be honest its too high amount to think of.
lavapits

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:48:39 PM

Hi,

i never do that to be honest, i always avoid all the investment options that are available because all of them are risky, i just hold bitcoins
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:59:22 PM

Hi,

because he most probably did not, in my opinion it is better not to ctually buy that much bitcoins because the price might drop too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:01:18 PM

Hi,

This is impressive if this is true 100%, owning 1000BTC is not a small deal but you have made the plan very good at selling at few percentage below the market price, I don't know if you have still found the traders but you can buy and sell also in localbitcoins or open a fanpage/group in your country and see if anyone is interested.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: